真棒 真的吗 - 哇
Cool, really? - Wow.
对 给你了 - 很容易嘛
Yep, you got it. - That was easy.
Gil 给我抽一口
Gil, can I bum a smoke, babe?
那咱明早去你办公室
So we'll stop by in the morning at the office
再谈谈细节
Just to iron out the details?
行啊
Yeah, works for me!
好 明早见
All right. See you then!
涨薪 好样的
Raises! All right!
咱涨薪了 - 耶
We got raises! - Yeah!
很容易啊 我们就涨薪了
That was so easy. We just got raises.
抽点大♥麻♥庆祝一下
Let's go smoke weed about it right now.
如果这都算Montez的二手领带了
If these are montez's garage ties,
那家伙就是土豪啊
The guy is balling.
这一条就贵得吓人呢
This one just screams money.
说起车♥库♥
Speaking of garages,
你们知道这个单词实际上是拉丁词语
Did you know that the word actually comes from
"嗨翻"演变来的吗
The latin meaning "Go rage"?
我不知道啊 - 因为压根就不是那样的
I did not know that. Wow. - That's 'cause it doesn't.
学到了新技能呢 - 说个有趣的
Learned something new. - Interesting enough...
这些房♥间是建在人们房♥子旁边
These rooms were built by people's houses
以供人们在里面嗨翻
So you could, well, you know, go rage.
可以去里面嗨翻
You could go there and rage!
所以我们现在是在传承
We're actually upholding, like, a very,
一个非常古老的传统
Very old tradition.
呆子们 我刚查了一下"谣言粉碎机"
Uh, dummies, I just snopesed it.
那是假的 你这个骗子
It's not true. You're lying.
我没骗你 而且我还要编入
It's real, and it's gonna go
我的厕所读物
Into my, uh, bathroom publication,
<便便好伴侣Blazer叔叔的奇趣事实>
Uncle blazer's fun facts just to take a poop to.
这算是个不错的标题啊
That's a working title, though.
快来看这些酷炫的玩具啊
Look at all these cool-ass toys!
哦 我天 - 天啊
Oh, my goodness. - Oh!
一旦我们加薪了
Once we get our raises,
我们就一定要抢个玩具来奖励自己
We're definitely gonna have to rob a toys "R" Us.
但是是用我们自己的钱啦
But with, like, our money, though.
用我们自己的钱抢 - 哦
Rob it with our money. - Oh!
不许动 这是一百块
Freeze! Here's a hundred-dollar bill.
把玩具交出来
I want toys.
啊 你要这个 - 是的
Oh, you want this? - Yeah.
玩具好诡异啊
But toys got weird.
这是啥玩意儿 啥玩意儿
What is this? What is this?
额 那是个虫子 - 是啊 那是
Well, that... that is a bug. - Yeah, that's a...
好吧好吧 那这样
Well, you know, like... like, all right, so, like...
不 我知道你的意思 我知道
No, I know what you're saying. I know what you're saying.
现在的玩具太诡异了 - 越来越诡异了
Toys are really weird now. - Toys are getting weird.
它们都不是真实存在的东西
They're not made up of anything real.
回想我们小时候 我们有
Like, back in our day, it was like,
乌龟 忍♥者 变种和少年
Turtles, ninjas, mutant... Teenagers.
是啊 还有盒式录音带
Yeah. Or like a cassette tape
还有翼手龙 还有美洲狮
That's also a pterodactyl or a, uh, puma.
我相信那个玩具 - 是啊
I believe that toy. - Yeah.
反正 我也不清楚 你看那些
Or, like, I don't know, like those.
它们再真实不过了
Those are so real.
先生们 这条坡就是为肥皂箱赛车比赛而生的
Gentlemen, this hill was built for a soap-box-derby car.
让我们成为双男梦之队吧
Let's two-man dream-team this mug.
让我进去 - 好嘞 来吧
Let me get in there, blake. - Get on in here.
我喜欢
I like that.
不过 你得给我一个金票
Oh, but all it takes is a golden ticket.
我说的票 就是
Yeah, and by ticket, I mean
限♥量♥版"大鸡鸡"特大号♥套套
X.L. Lap hog limited edition condom.
我知道你们中的一个人拿走了
I know one of you dudes took it.
我压根就不用套套
I don't even use condoms.
我小时候蛋蛋经常被踢
I was kicked a lot in the balls as a child,
如果你要知道的话
If you must know.
你还偷了我初中T恤呢
Yeah, and you stole my eric draven t-shirt,
所以是你欠我的 - 好吧
So you owe me. - All right.
不好意思了各位 我要征服这条"乔纳希尔"坡咯
Sorry, boys. But I'm bombing this jonah hill.
好的 - 你可以的
All right. - Get 'em!
加油 Blake
Whoo! Go blake!
加速啊 这样才对
Picking up speed! There we go, baby!
我是人类导弹危机
I am the human missile crisis!
我多希望是我开着那个车啊
Dude, I wish I was on that thing!
太爽了
Oh, damn!
我感觉跟瓶"银子弹"啤酒似的呢
I feel like a coors light!
搞毛啊
What the...?
卧♥槽♥ 刹车啊
Ah! The brakes!
右拐啊 - 踩刹车啊
Go right! - The brakes!
踩刹车 - 别往那儿开啊
The brakes! - Don't go that way!
停啊
Stop!
他把东西撞坏了
He broke something.
他把东西撞坏了
He broke something.
你怎么样啊
Are you all right?
狗♥日♥的♥混混
Goddamn punks.
你被巡逻员逮捕了 立刻上车
You're under patrolman's arrest. Get in the car now!
警官 我们可以解释的 快跑
Uh, actually, officer, we can explain. Go!
等等
Wait.
看来那个门是唯一的出口了
Looks like the gate's the only way out.
嘿 我有个主意
Oh! I got an idea.
我们可以像圣诞惊魂夜里演的那样
We can ernest saves christmas this situation!
什么意思啊 Vern
I don't know what you mean, vern.
我们从后面上车
We hop in the back of the truck,
然后等待时机
And we ride it out.
汽车应该正在开过正门
I think we're passing the front gate.
我感受到了自♥由♥
I feel the freedom!
我觉得我们刚路过的是老火车站
I think we just passed the old train yard!
你们闻到了吗
You guys smell that?
是蜂蜜火腿
Honey-baked ham.
我们处在"带走"快餐店的下风向
We're downwind from that togo's by our place.
我好饿
I'm so hungry.
我去
Shib.
遥控器在哪
Where's the clicker?
在车里呢
It's in the car.
车锁住了
It's locked.
我要疯了
I'm freaking out.
我们在车♥库♥里 但是我们没在嗨翻
We're in a garage, and we're not totally raging.
太奇怪了 - 住嘴
That is weird. - Shh!
我找到了出去的路
I found the way out.
你要闯进他家吗
You're gonna go in his house?
等等 擦干净你们的脚
Guys, wait. Wipe your feet.
这可是人家的房♥子
This is somebody's home.
我们从这里过去 - 我们去厨房♥吧
Hey, let's go through here. - Let's go through the kitchen!
我饿得不行了 等等我
I'm so hungry. Just give me a second.
谁大半夜的给你打电♥话♥啊
Who's calling you in the middle of the night?
我姐姐Cathy 你知道的
My sister, cathy. You know that already.
是吗 真的是你姐姐吗
Really? It's your sister?
你知道吗 奇怪的是
You know what's weird?
我每次接上电♥话♥
Is that every time that I pick up the phone,
你姐姐都不说话
Your sister doesn't wanna talk.
求你了 你别多想了好吗
Oh, please. Would you stop with the paranoia now?
我的上帝 - 天
Oh, my gosh. - Wow.
不是吧 快来看
No way. Check it out.
这是ZZ的T恤啊
A zz top shirt.
小点声 你怎么不直接拿走呢
Shh. Why don't you go ahead and take it?
还省得你跑到二手商店呢
Save yourself a trip to the "Thrift store."
Ders 你能别多管我闲事吗
Ders, could you back up off my business, okay?
你知道吗 你
You're right up in my...
你们也是来跟Maria上♥床♥的吗
You guys here to fuck maria, too?
不是不是 我们只是想回家
No, man. We're just trying to get home.
等等 谁是Maria
Wait. Who's maria?
你觉得她会跟我们上♥床♥吗
Do you think she'd fuck us?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表