所以才叫这个名字吧 真是有趣
like a black man. That's fun.
Anders Holmvik
Anders Holmvik.
这 我在这里 - 哇 挪威人哦
Yeah, right here. - Yeah, Norwegian.
是呃 - 你好吗(挪威语)
Yeah. - Yeah. Hvordan gar det?
噢 这个 我不太会
Oh, is that... No, I don't speak...
你好吗 - 讲挪威语
Hvordan gar det? - Much of the language.
噢 你应该学学的
Oh. Oh, you should.
挪威是个美丽的国家
Oh, no, it's a beautiful country.
还有Adam DeMamp
And Adam DeMamp.
那个 Adam正在
Actually, Adam's running a little...
啊 我是Adam
Uh, I am Adam.
好 我希望你会喜欢三明治 Adam
Well, I hope you like sandwiches, Adam,
我有一背包的三明治
'cause I got a backpack full of 'em.
在我包里放久了 可能有点热乎乎的哦
Thought they're kinda hot 'cause they were in my backpack.
这是金枪鱼三明治 金枪鱼做的
This is a tuna. That's made out of tuna.
这是有些热乎的金枪鱼三明治
This is a slightly hotter tuna.
这是啥啊 噢
What is that? Oh.
还有这个是烫手金枪鱼三明治
And I've got a hot, hot tuna coming through.
好咧 我来把灯关掉
Okay... And I'll turn off the lights.
老兄 Adam到底在哪里
Dude, where's Adam?
我不知道 但他会气疯的
I don't know, but he's gonna be pissed.
他超爱这部电影的
He loves this movie.
进啦
Goooooal...
Adam懂这部片
Adam gets it.
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
你们踢得也挺好的
You guys deserve some of the credit.
只是我更棒 但还是谢谢你们哦
I deserve a little bit more, but thank you very much.
嘿 球进得漂亮 来瓶啤酒吧
Hey, nice shot, buddy. Have a beer.
噢 不 不用了
Hello. No. I'm good.
我跟我兄弟说好了要戒酒
I'm in a sober pact with my buddies.
很愚蠢的约定 超讨厌的 但是 我不能喝
It's pretty dumb. I hate it, but I can't.
"不"用西班牙语怎么讲
How would you say no in Spanish,
我要拒绝你的好意咯 墨西哥兄弟
that is what I'm saying to you, my Mexican friend.
怎么 你是那种sXe怪人吗
What, you one of them straight-edge weirdoes?
不是
No.
也许我可以喝一小口吧
Maybe just a little sip, right?
快走
Go!
我们都看得 都很
Well, we all have... Whoa. Everything...
怎么回事 我要暂停电影吗
What's happening? Should I pause it?
噢 金枪鱼吃坏肚子了吧
Ooh, must have been the bad tuna.
我是Adam
I am Adam.
你给我住口 兄弟
You hold it right there, bud.
这是谁比我们高人一等啊
Well, well, look who's too good for his friends.
兄弟 你不想去做那个疗程
Buddy, if you want to ditch on the class,
我能理解 但是我们有约在先不能喝酒
I get that... But we took an oath!
就是啊 我们拉钩了的
Yeah, we did our secret pinky promise.
我可是含过你指头的
You had your finger in my mouth.
我知道的 别那么激动好吧
No, I know that. Slow your mouth down, okay?
我没有违背任何誓言
I didn't break any oath.
所以别扯那么远好吧
So don't even go there, okay?
是你自己走得太远了好吗
No, you're the one who's going there.
我们在这儿 你在那儿
We're here, you're there.
不 我在这儿 你们在那儿
No, I'm here, you're there.
你们一直上面的办公室里
You've been up there the whole time.
所以你们根本不知道这儿发生什么
You don't know what's going on out here.
我啥也没喝 - 我们现在都在这儿了
I didn't drink anything. - Well, we're here now!
喔 你啥也没喝 - 没喝
Oh, you didn't drink anything? - No!
他递给我酒 但是我没有喝
He handed...He passed me the beer, I didn't drink...
你之前耳机上那挂的是什么
What about that little thing you had on your head, huh?
我感觉我正面对着迷宫里无数的门
I feel like I'm at the doors of the labyrinth,
而他讲的全部都是谎言
and everything he's saying is a lie.
就是 - 我们一定要这样吗
Yeah. - Is that how we're gonna do?
给我听着 我现在真的要喝掉它
Guess what, I'm gonna do this right now.
不行 你给我放下它 Adam 把酒给我
No, you put it down. Adam, gimme that beer.
我就用这把钉枪射他
I'm just gonna shoot him with this nail gun.
这玩意有没有保险栓之类的 - 喂 放下它
Is there a safety on this? - Hey, put it down.
喔 这感觉一定会很棒
Oh, and it's gonna be so good too.
这个计划真是蠢透了
This is such a dumb plan!
你给我马上下来
Get down right now!
嘿 你快把酒放下 - 我现在就要喝掉它
Hey, you put that beer down. - I'm drinking it now.
把酒扔下来 -不要
Drop the beer, man! - Don't--
我们这是为了你好啊 蠢货
We're doing this for you, you moron!
我这样做是为你好
I'm doing this for your...
拿到了 - 我是在帮你
Oh, we got it. - I'm trying to help you.
Adam 你要知道这货
You see, Adam, the thing about this stuff is...
其实是毒药 真的
It's poison. It really is.
靠 你在干嘛
No. What are you doing?
我天 你们这些人就不能有点自控力吗
God, don't you guys have any restraint?
看看你们自己 真可悲
You should see yourselves. It's pathetic.
别想这啤酒了 都回去工作
Okay? We're done with this beer. Let's go back to work.
放下啤酒
Drop that.
这下好了
Oh, great.
既然你们想要 那就收着吧
You guys want it, you got it.
天呐
Oh, my God!
爆那个菊花的哟
Funky butt-lovin'!
他刚才是不是说了爆菊
Did he just say funky butt-lovin'?
嗯
Yeah.
弟兄们 实话实说
I've gotta be honest with you, guys.
我现在可是有点想不明白了
I'm a little confused right now, okay.
前一分钟我们还挺开心的
'Cause one minute we're having fun,
下一分钟你们就把啤酒罐扔我脸上了
and the next minute I got a cerveza in the face.
难道你们不喜欢<非亲兄弟>吗
Do you not like Step Brothers?
喜欢 电影巨棒 超搞笑 - 最棒的
No, it's great. Funny movie. - It's awesome.
你们和Diego看了<非亲兄弟>吗
You guys and Diego got to watch step brothers?
是啊 但是你猜怎么着 我们不看了
Yeah. But guess what, it's off.
也别再想着那删减片段了
And you can forget about the deleted scenes too
我们现在一切按照书上的来
because we're going back to the workbook.
别这么扫兴啊
Come on, don't be bogus.
除非你们做完所有的测试
And you don't clock back into work
否则谁也别想回去上班
until you've gone through every exercise.
也就是说除非你们把这些题都做好
And that means you're not gonna get paid
否则你们都挣不上钱了
until you do this right.
好了 第一题
Okay, so exercise one.
艺术疗法 一定很有意思
Oh, art therapy. This'll be fun.
现在 我需要你们把自己的瘾都画出来
All right, I want you to draw a picture of your addiction.
你觉得让你沉溺的那个东西是什么样的
Okay, so what does addiction look like to you?
让我沉溺的东西 懂了吗
Addiction. Get it?
小腿上的屌♥
A dick shin.
升级版的
Next-level Far Side stuff, dude.
你们可以接着折腾
Keep it up, funny guys.
但我会一直盯着你们
But I'm not going anywhere!
下一项是给你们自己写封信
Next exercise is to write a letter to yourself
五年后的自己
five years from today.
等到25个再生Demamp
And once all 25 of the Demamp Spawn
都已长大成人 从雕刻学校毕业
have grown up and graduated from sculpture school...
不可能 - 是真的
Not a real thing. - It is.
我们会挑身材最好的来做身体雕像
We'll pick the best one to make a statue of our body,
耐克可能会买♥♥下所有权
and then Nike will probably buy it...
也可能不会
Probably not.
并以此来制♥作♥他们所有的人体模型
And make all their mannequins exact replicas of it,
因为我们的身材是最完美的
because our body is the perfect human form...
你个胖子
You're fat.
你们和<非亲兄弟>一样搞笑 是吧
Yeah, you guys are as funny as the step brothers, aren't you?
只不过呢
Except guess what.
他们可不嗜酒成性
The step brothers don't have a drinking problem.
好了 下一个 第十一题
Okay, so next exercise, number 11,
补全句子 这道题其实挺
finish my sentences. This one is pretty...
不言自明的 - 是的 但是我实际上
Self-explanatory. - Yes, but I haven't actually...
实际上没和动物爱爱过 好吧
You haven't actually had sex with an animal? Okay.
但我们要并 - 并紧双腿
Yeah, but we gotta stick... - Our butt cheeks together
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表