不要 这是我 你们知道我
No, that's my... You know how many minutes
做了多久吗
of tinkering that took me?
这花了我7分钟啊
It took me, like, seven minutes to make.
我们发过誓的
We took an oath, all right?
是的 你得跟我们一样
Yeah. You're not special.
我跟你们不一样 我高中因为特别
I am special. That's why I took
还上了很多"特殊"的课呢
all those "Special" Classes in high school.
你凭什么对我指手画脚
Why do you think you can boss me around, huh...
Slim Shady
Slim Shady?
喔 喔 喔 - 爷可是大男人 Slim Shady
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! - I'm a big boy, Slim Shady.
我才不是Slim Shady - 这是个触发词
I'm not Slim Shady. - That's a trigger word.
这下可好了
That's a trigger.
我是Marshall Mathers或者别的更酷的
I'm Marshall Mathers or something even cooler.
算了 我压根就不想理你
You know what, I don't give a shoot.
我要继续工作 吃我的冷火鸡
I'm gonna go back to work, eat my cold Turkey,
然后像个爷们一样断了酒瘾
and beat this addiction like the boss that I am.
神经病 你要怎样
Psych! Oh...What?
这就是老大会做的事
There's a boss move!
我受够了 - 嘿 嘿
That's it! - Hey, hey!
我就是老大 - 停 听着
I'm the boss! - Okay, look...
我知道我们现在处于艰难时期
All right, I now this is really tough for us...
超乎想象的艰难
Like, bizarrely tough for us...
但是我知道什么东西能够让大家冷静下来
But I know something that can cool us out.
看看 我弄了点好货
Check it out, I got some dank William juniors.
从Karl那来的 我的两个好兄弟一人一份
Got it from Karl. Two nugs for my two best buds. Let's...
清醒代表啥都不沾好吗
Sober means sober, okay?
不沾大♥麻♥ 不沾酒 什么都不沾
No weed, no booze, no nothing.
如果我不能喝酒 你也不能吸大♥麻♥
If I can't drink, you can't smoke weed.
说得对 - 啥
Right. - What?
除非我们想吸大♥麻♥
Unless we wanna smoke weed.
我们就应该吸大♥麻♥
We should smoke weed, I feel.
不行 - 来点大♥麻♥吧
No! - Let's smoke some weed.
我很抱歉 但是我们真的不能这么做
I'm so sorry, but we're not doing this!
我们发过誓的 快去工作吧
We took an oath! Just go back to work.
你毁了我的东西
You destroy something of mine,
我也要毁点你的东西
I destroy something of yours.
哦吼 你猜怎么着 我也毁了你的东西
Oh-ho! Guess what, I also destroy your stuff.
说得对 - 我要毁了
Yep. That's right. - I'm gonna destroy...
噢 这是我自己的东西 - 我要拿这个
Oh, that's my stuff. - I'm gonna take this,
然后我要
and I'm gonna just...
扔掉你所有的东西 你这个蠢货
Get rid of your stuff, you stupid dummy!
嗨
Hi.
在你说任何话之前 你要知道
Before you can say anything, you should know
我们正在艰难戒酒中
that we're in the process of going sober right now,
所以 我们才这么
so that's why we're, ahhhh...
原来如此
I didn't realize that.
你们多久没喝酒了
How long has it been since your last drink?
呃 大概有 20个小时这样吧
Um, it's going on, like, 20 hours.
好样的 - 好吧 我可以
Nice job. - Well, I can, um...
我可以理解你们现在所经历的
I can understand what you guys are going through.
因为我戒酒也有两年了
I'm actually two years sober myself.
哇 这个 哇
Whoa! Uhh! Wow...
哇 看来你的问题很严重啊
Wow, sounds like you had a real problem.
我们不是为了戒酒而戒酒
We're not trying to go sober sober.
我们只是
We're just trying to...
我们只是稍微控制一下我们的酒兴
We're just kinda pumping the brakes.
就像明星排酒排毒那样
You know, doing the Hollywood cleanse.
是的 是的 就是这样
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
我们喝很多酒 那个量太怪了
We drank, like, a weird amount, but, like,
但是不喝酒好像会更怪 - 是的呢 会很怪的
It'd be weirder to stop. - Yeah, that would be weird.
sXe那些人才奇怪呢
Straight-edge people are weird.
够了 听着 你们给我打卡停工
Okay, here's the deal. You're gonna clock out,
去找人力资源的Eric
and you're gonna go see Eric in H.R.
去接受关于药物滥用的疗程
Then you're gonna take a substance-abuse course
然后你们才能回来工作
before you can start working again.
我觉得这个药物滥用的疗程
I don't know if we necessarily need
似乎不太必要呢
to take a substance-abuse course...
或者我开除你们
Or I can fire you.
哇 我们刚躲过一劫
Wow, we just dodged a bullet.
她原本可以大义灭亲除掉"兄弟麦满分"的
She definitely could have axed the Brothers McMuffins.
就是我们 - 哦 好吧
That's us. - Oh, cool.
我们没有滥用药物啊
We don't have a substance-abuse problem.
最多也就是有点迷恋赛百味
If anything, we have a Subway abuse problem...
我们吃5块的12寸完全不在话下 - 是的呢
We destroy $5 foot-longs. - Yeah, we do.
我不知道哦 也许我们真的
I don't know man, maybe we do have
有药物滥用的问题
a substance-abuse problem.
是啊 我也不知道 也许我们真的有哦
Yeah, well, I don't know. Maybe we do.
又或者没有哦 我不知道
Maybe we don't. I don't know.
我又不是什么药物滥用之王
You know? I'm not the king of substance abuse.
我只知道我现在要去解决肚子里的问题
All I do know is I gotta go pinch out a growler,
来势凶猛啊
and it's a furious beast.
我现在就要去了 - 好吧
So I'm gonna go do that... - Okay.
咱们在心理医生的办公室见呗
And I'll see you guys at the head shrinker's office.
老兄 你快点 我们现在就该去报到了
Dude, hurry up. We're supposed to be there now.
呵呵 我才不会为了这傻♥逼♥疗程
Yeah, I'm gonna go hurry up my bowel movement
而扰乱我的肠道运动
so I'm not two minutes late for some fake-ass class.
呵呵
Yeah!
呵呵 金毛Ders 亏你讲得出口
Yeah, Blonders, that's a good idea.
你真是机智喔 机智
That's a good... that's a good idea.
老兄 Adam最好赶紧来
Dude, Adam better hurry up.
那家伙从来就没听过我的话
It's like the guy never listens to me.
唇膏
Chapstick.
够了 你再这样弄你那个屎玩意儿
Okay, I'm going to sock you in the mouth
我就揍你了
if you don't cut it out with that crap!
这不是屎 是屁 - 哇喔 信量大
It's not crap, it's farts. - Whoa! T.M.I.
就是信息量有点大的意思
That stands for too much information.
呃 我们讲的不是那个 - 行了 我不想听
Oh, we weren't even...That's... - Oh, I don't care.
进来坐吧 不是坐这个鞍哦 嘿嘿
Come on, have a seat. Not this one.
好的
Okay.
小小介绍一下我自己 我是做人资的
Little B.G. On me... I do H.R.
就是人力资源 在电美
Means human resources. Here at T.A.C.
我的名字叫Eric Rossdale 有的人叫我"酷炫Eric"
My name is Eric Rossdale. Some people call me "Cool Eric."
他们这么叫过我一次 有些年轻人也这么叫我
They called me that once. Some young people too.
一些年轻的 一个年轻人叫过
Some young...Some... One young person did that.
我爱每一个人 换句话说就是
I love people. To say that another way,
偶稀饭大家唷
I love people!
这样听起来是不是比较亲切有趣呀
That one's got a little more fun to it, doesn't it?
好咧 我们今天要
Okay, we are here today...
呃 - 为啥指着我们
Uh... - Why are you pointing at us?
解决药物滥用问题
Help out with substance abuse...
没啥 我只是想让你们大家进入状态而已
Well, I'm just trying to bring everybody into it.
解决药物滥用问题
Help out with substance abuse.
懂了吧 那我会怎么做呢
Okay? And how do I do that?
我们可以从头到尾按照这本书
Well, one way is to work through this workbook,
来做训练
start to finish.
我们会做书上的每一个训练
We do every single drill in this thing.
然后我签字证明你们表现良好
I sign a piece of paper saying you've cleaned up your act,
更重要的是
but more importantly, we have dug out
我们已彻底解决你们的问题
the roots of your addiction.
于是你们现在看着我 心想
And you're looking at me like "What happened to that guy
"刚刚那个很酷的Eric哪儿去了"
we called cool two seconds ago?"
我还是酷酷的我 不如这样吧
He's right here. How 'bout this instead?
我们来看<非亲兄弟>的蓝♥光♥碟吧
How 'bout we fire up some Step Brothers on the blu-ray,
放松一下 如何
we chill out a little bit... How does that sound to you?
听起来超棒 - 嗯
Yeah, that sounds...Awesome. - Yeah.
好 很好
Okay, great.
在开始之前 我要点一下名 没意见吧
Before we start, let me do some attendance, if that's okay.
Black Anderson
Uh, Black Anderson.
呃 应该是在叫我
Uh, I...I think that's me.
喔 很好 是因为你这头卷毛像黑人
Oh, terrific. Oh, 'cause of the curly hair,
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表