然后热烈鼓掌 - 行了
and clap our hands? - All right, you know what,
我不想再 - 做这个测试了
I don't want to-- - Do this exercise?
我也不想 那咱们就别做了吧
Yeah, neither do I. Let's not do it.
不用客气
Okay. You're welcome.
最后一个是袜子人偶
And the last one is sock puppets.
我知道 这听起来很可笑
I know... I know it sounds ridiculous,
不过你们得做人偶才能回去上班
but you're not getting paid until you do it.
而且 书上说这个挺有意思的
Plus, it says it's a lot of fun.
不过 这话是袜子人偶说出来的
On the other hand, it is a sock puppet saying that.
就不知道你们信不信了
I don't know if you can really take his word for it.
好吧 这些其实挺 不错的
Okay, those are... Great, actually.
我们就用上它们吧 - 这太二缺了
So let's use 'em. - This is so dumb.
我才不玩呢
I'm not gonna do this.
哥们 重点不是你 好吧 戴好袜子
Dude, it's not about you. Okay? Sock up.
拿人偶说话
Use the puppet.
好吧 这太二缺了
Fine. This is dumb.
像整个礼拜不喝酒一样二缺
Almost as dumb as not drinking for an entire week.
所有你不想做的事儿都二缺
Everything you don't want to do is dumb.
就好像"屁话"是个绝佳的点子
And Fartsi's a genius idea!
嗯 Blake Adam总算对了一回
Yeah. For once, Adam's right, Blake.
你该长大了 把你的时间用在
It's time you grew up and put your time towards
哪怕对地球上随便的某些人
something that's worth something to somebody
有用的地方上
anywhere on this planet.
上吧
Get him!
别教育我该做什么
Don't tell me what to do.
你又不能主宰我的生命 你个假惺惺的大人
You're not the boss of me, you fake-ass grown-up.
那抱歉了 如果你没这么不成熟
Oh, I'm sorry, maybe if you weren't so immature,
那我就不用握着你的手给你擦屁♥股♥了
I wouldn't have to hold your hand and wipe your ass for you.
就那么一次好吧
Okay, that was one time.
我也跟你说过了 我之前没野营过
And I told you, I'd never been camping before.
嘿 兄弟们 为什么现在不说我了
Hey, guys, why don't we talk about me now?
对啊 谁能忘了你啊
Oh, of course. Who could forget you?
我们费尽力气戒酒
I love how it takes us to quit drinking
却只是发现Adam DeMamp这个"头号♥尤物"
to remember how selfish Adam "The main attraction" DeMamp
是多么自私
really is.
我知道你想拿那个昵称来损我
Oh, I like how you're using that nickname
不过你猜怎么着 Anders
to hurt my feelings, but guess what, Anders.
嗯 - 我喜欢这个昵称
Yeah? - I love it.
我以后会一直用下去的
And I'm gonna use it all the time now.
你那张嘴就没歇过吧
Do you ever stop talking?
Blake 我也觉得没停过 不过至少他知道
Yeah, Blake, I'll agree. But at least he knows
怎么像个成年人那样 按时写房♥租支票
how to write a rent check on time, like an adult.
你想让我长大是吗
Oh. You want me to grow up?
是 我是不成熟 非常不成熟
Yeah, I'm immature. I'm real immature.
但我不成熟是因为知道 长大
But I'm immature because I know, when I grow up,
就意味着向离开你们这条路上
it means I'm gonna be that much closer
又迈了一步
to moving away from you guys,
还有娶媳妇儿什么的
and marrying girls and stuff.
好了 兄弟 别这么说了
Come on, man, don't say that.
不 他是对的
No...He's right.
对不起啊
I'm sorry too.
我知道我有时候很自私
I know I can be self-centered sometimes,
但是 我长这么大从来都没人对我说过"不"
but... I never heard "No" Growing up.
虽然我已经花了一万个小时当小屁孩
Now that I've logged 10,000 hours of being a brat,
我仍是个自私自利的局外人
I'm just a total self-serving outlier,
这不是Adam DeMamp这个"头号♥尤物"
and that's not how Adam "The main attraction" DeMamp
想要的生活
wants to live!
Adam 听着
Oh, man. Adam, look...
对着这张脸真是很难说"不"啊
It's hard to say no to that face.
太萌了 - 是啊
It's a cute one. - It is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道我有时控制欲非常强
I know I can be controlling sometimes,
但这只是因为我关心你们
but it's just because I care about you,
我想让你们得到最好的
and I want the best for you.
可有时我不知道什么是最好的
But sometimes I don't know what's best.
这种时候 我很害怕
And that... that scares me.
生活 是 可怕的
Life...Is...Scary.
我想我可以告诉你们一件事
I know that I can tell you guys this,
一件你们不会损我的事
and you won't judge me.
我 喜欢 你们
I...Like...You guys!
我也喜欢你 兄弟
I like you too, man!
我喜欢你 我们别再吵了
I like you. Let's stop fighting.
不再吵了 我喜欢你们
Let's stop fighting. I like you guys!
我喜欢你们
I like you guys!
哇 这可够激烈的
Wow. That was intense.
看来这些测试有效
This book works.
我的意思是 你们今天有实际进展了
I mean, you guys made actual progress today.
这全都归功于
And it was because of...
我们自己 - 是我
Us. - Me!
我得 祝贺你们 你们通过测试了
I gotta... congratulations. You pass.
真的 - 太棒了 十分感谢你
Really? - Cool. Thank you so much.
谢啦 酷炫Eric
Thanks, cool Eric.
没事 把你们的人偶放门边就成了
Yeah, just leave your puppets at the door,
这是你们的合格证明
and here's your release form.
你太棒啦 - 谢谢 不过
You are cool. - Thanks. Um, actually,
我能留着我的人偶吗
is it cool if I keep mine?
嗯 我也想留着 - 我也是
Yeah, me too. - Yeah.
所有人偶都是我的
I keep all puppets.
这很 呃 诡异
That was, uh...Weird.
是啊
Yeah.
保持清醒可以让你看清
Being sober makes you really see things
事情的本质
the way they really are.
那 现在干什么
So...What now?
为我的兄弟们举杯
Drinks for my buddies!
好啊 - 下来吧
All right. - Send'em down.
来吧
Sendin'em down.
这是在说谢谢你
That means thank you!
我正在做个翻译屁声的应用
I'm making an app that translates farts.
宝贝 这听起来很惊人啊
Oh, baby, that sounds amazing.
现在给妈妈点儿小费
Now give big mama some money.
现在 你要做好做对 懂吗
All right, now, you gotta do it right, okay?
划过诱人肌肤 然后放在肩带下面
Let's graze the skin, then put it under the strap.
看见那些鸡皮疙瘩了吗
See the goose bumps?
她对你有感觉了 哥们
Oh, she's feeling you, dude.
我甚至都不介意那些妊娠纹了
I don't even mind the pregnancy scars.
我喜欢那些 - 太帅了
Hell, I like 'em. - Those are cool!
这是她们应得的 - 没错
These chicks get it! - Yeah!
大家为Eunice欢呼吧
Let's hear it for Eunice.
现在上场的是
And coming to the stage now,
性感撩人的Karen
the seductive Karen.
准备好了吗 孩子们
Get at it, boys.
这哥们太棒了 - 是啊
That guy is awesome! - Yeah.
拿着我的钱吧 - 他干嘛呢
Take my money. - What's he doing?
哥们 你太棒了
Oh, dude! You are awesome!
你应该到我们家来个聚会
You should come to our house and party,
把Eunice和其他姑娘都带上
and bring Eunice and all these awesome chicks.
屎特勒万岁
Heil, Shitler!
帅 太帅 绝对的
Cool, cool. Definitely.
屎特勒聚会 屎特勒聚会
Shitler party, Shitler party, yeah.
哇 我都不知道什么意思呢
Wow, I don't know what that means!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表