我们会把这"问候"当成一个传统
We'll pass it down from class to class
一届届地传承下去
like a tradition or some gay (bleep) like that,
或者你们消失 让我们今晚在这狂欢
or you get lost, let us party tonight,
咱们就算扯平了
and we'll call things even.
我们的雕像呢
What about our statue?
很不幸
Bad news.
他被斩首了 - 唉哟
He's totally decapitated. - Ouch.
行了
All right.
这样吧
Uh, here's what I'm gonna do.
既然我们毁了你们的雕像
Since we ruined your statue,
我就让你们参加这个派对
I'll let you bros party.
谢谢 - 好吧
Thank you. - All right, yeah.
但是 有些规矩
However, couple of rules...
径直去后面呆着
Head to the back and stay there.
只能喝啤酒 而且不许勾搭Ashley
Beer only, and don't talk to Ashley.
她是AJ的
She belongs to AJ.
她肯定很辣吧 一定很辣
I bet she's hot. I bet she's hot.
如果你们想硬气一回
And if you decide to grow some balls
违背我的意愿
and break my rules,
我兄弟立马♥会♥崩了你们
my homey will light you up.
好 好 - 酷
Okay. All right. - Cool.
行 酷 - 我们知道了 知道了
All right, cool. - We got it. We got it.
十分感谢 - 好了
Thank you so much. - All right.
5块钱一杯
Five bucks a cup.
呵呵 噢 行
Like...Oh, okay.
加税吗 - 啥 不
Plus tax or whatever? - What? No.
哇 谢谢 - 酷
Well, thank you. - Cool.
不交税 - 哇哦 不交税
No taxes. - Wow, no taxes.
哇哦 你们真有钱
Wow, you guys are rich or something.
行吧 嘿 我来请客
All right, hey, you know what? My treat.
但你欠我的 一会儿再
But you owe me later, so...
好 玩得开心
All right, have a good time.
嘿嘿 太谢谢你们了 真的
Hey, thank you guys so much. Thank you.
太酷了 我们真的很感激
This is really cool. We really appreciate it.
感谢 - 哥们儿 在里面别二♥逼♥啊
Thank you very much. - Don't be douches, dudes.
嘿 有谁想要来一只丁香烟吗
Hey, did anybody want a clove?
噢 擦 好吧
Oh, man. Alright.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表