快来 - 打开电视 老兄
Come on! - Turn it on, brotha.
我在试 老兄
I'm trying, brother.
快点 三明治都快凉了 老兄
Let's go! Panini are gettin' cold, brother.
打不开 老兄
It won't work, brother.
那我们怎么看
Then how are we gonna watch Monday Night Raw,
大兄弟啊 - 是呀
Brother? - Yeah.
哟 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 放轻松点 老兄
Yo, hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Relax, brother!
<摔跤狂热>第28期72小时后就要播了
Wrestlemania 28 is-- is happening in 72 hours.
我们要组织观看的
We're hosting it.
我们组织这种活动很出名啊
We're known for this party.
还有一堆大腕要过来
And we have a pack of giant dudes comin' over.
John Paul他爹也来
John Paul's dad is coming over.
可能我们根本不需要电视
I'm just saying that maybe we don't need a TV.
我们有一橱的娱乐设施
We've got an entire wall of entertainment.
好玩
Yeah, baby.
我想做个书本手榴弹
I wanna do a book grenade.
做吧 小家伙 - 好吧
Do it, bub. - All right.
点了 点了 - 真有意思
Light it, light it. - This is fun.
把它点起来 - 烧东西
Light it up. - Now we're cookin'.
好吧 来吧 - 动手吧 伙计
All right, that one. - Let's do it, man.
哦 伙计 你头发着火了
Oh, dude, your hair's on fire!
啥 - 你的头发
What? - Your hair!
我很好
I'm okay!
这真棒 - 我们必须弄个电视
That was awesome! - We have to get a TV.
是的 电视 必须的
Yes, TV, definitely.
好了 各位 看这边
Okay, everyone, eyes up here.
Jet Set 麻烦耳机收一收
Jet Set, could you take the headphones off, please?
我没开声音
They're not on.
好的 不错
Okay, great.
我们今天有个特别活动
So, uh, we have a very special treat today.
Frostwell那边已经决定
It seems the folks at frostwell have decided
第一个售出20台冰箱的人
that the first person to sell 20 units is going to get
可以获得一台崭新的顶级冰川冰箱
a brand new, top-of-the-line glacier refrigerator.
啥
What?
所以你卖♥♥出去一台
So if you make a sale,
就过来摇一摇Frostwell铃
just come on down and ring the frostwell bell.
午觉时间到 - 睡吧
Well, there goes our nap time. - Yeah.
Jillian
Jillian.
这里咋有台冰箱
Why is there a refrigerator in here?
伙计们 - 电视机
Guys. - TV.
Jet Set 就
Jet Set, just--
<摔跤狂热>
wrestlemania.
祝好运 傻子们 我的生活即将更上一层楼
Good luck, chumps. I'm takin' my life to the next level.
车♥库♥冰箱就要到手
Gonna get that garage fridge.
那是一台客厅电视
That's a living room television.
是车♥库♥冰箱
Garage fridge.
只放鹿肉 各种鹿肉制品
Strictly venison. All deer everything.
我们该买♥♥头鹿 你在哪买♥♥的鹿
We should buy deer. Where do you buy deer at?
自己猎的 伙计 你觉得黑人不善打猎
I hunt, man. You don't think black folks can hunt?
我滑雪 浮潜
I ski, snorkel.
我们现在一统江湖了
We're takin' this whole shit over.
等等 他是黑人
Wait, he's black?
真看不出来
There's no way to tell.
好了 大家离开的时候记得带上客户名单
Okay, guys, uh, don't forget to grab your leads on the way out,
还有 让我为大家介绍Naomi
and, oh--and, uh, I'd like to introduce you to Naomi.
今天临时和你们一起工作
She's going to be temping for al today,
她刚从澳大利亚搬来
and she actually just moved here from Australia.
嗨 大家好 很高兴加入这里
Hi, everyone. It's a pleasure to be here.
我知道
I know.
我们要专心那么一天 她就来临时上班
The one day we need to focus, and she had to temp.
别在意我 我只是带着一对波波来这里
Don't mind me. I'll just be here with my breasts and boobs,
尽可能做个小女人
being a girl as hard as possible.
讨厌的澳大利亚人 脚底下的国家
Freakin' Austrians, like, land down under.
她只和最帅的人约会
And you know she just dates the hottest dudes of all time.
不想和我约会 没关系 我懂
If you don't want to date me, that's fine. I get that.
但你想错了 还有我恨你
But you're wrong, and I hate you.
让她去约会吧 和内衣模特啊
Let her date the-- the underwear models
职业冲浪运动员啊
and the pro surfers, okay?
抱歉我们是真实生活中的人
I'm sorry if we're real people.
非常真实的人 - 非常真实
We're real. - So real.
我们是最真实的人了
We're the realest people.
我知道 - 非常真实
I know. - So real.
我烦透这些长得好看的人了
I'm sick of beautiful people
轻轻松松就有那样的美貌
who don't have to work for their beauty,
而我 眼馋这美貌都蛋湿了
when I'm over here, sweatin' my balls off for all this beauty.
而且有时候你根本看不来
And you can hardly tell some days.
哦 不 我没穿内♥裤♥
Oh, no. I'm not wearing underwear.
我要是湿了怎么办
What happens when I pre-ejaculate?
不准湿 懂不
No one is going to pre-, ok?
我总是会湿的 - 朋友们 我们
I always do. - Guys! Let's--
我们找出她的毛病 她不可能是完美的
let's just think of a flaw, right? She's not perfect.
是的 我们确实被她强♥奸♥了也乐意
Yes, she's exactly what we want to be raped by, right?
但凭她的底子
But does she have the build
能给我生个奥♥运♥会铁人三项选手的儿子吗
to birth me my olympic triathlete son?
不 凭她的丰乳蜂腰 不可能
No. Not with those giant cans and tapered waist.
抱歉 这事不可能发生
I'm sorry. It's just not gonna happen.
Ders 她的脸蛋如同上帝般
Ders, she has the face of a God.
要是我直视她 我会湿的
If I look directly at her, I will pre- my pants.
而且你一湿就出很多水
You pre- a lot too.
可以装满一个棒棒冰保温套
You could fill up an otter pop sleeve.
没看到你站在那儿
Didn't see you there.
我是Jillian Belk Alice的助理
I--I'm Jillian Belk, Alice's assistant.
我是Naomi - 很高兴认识你
Oh. Naomi. - Nice to meet you.
我想说 我非常高兴
I just wanted to say, I'm so happy
这里有个和我同年龄的人
to have someone here who's my age and just, like,
还是个正常妞 - 是啊 肯定的
a regular girl. - Yeah. No, definitely.
这里大多数人都是怪胎
Because most of these people are real creeps.
是吗
Really?
哦 你想来吗 你想来一发
Oh, what, you want this? You want some of this?
没门 Waymond 又不是拍Warren G(饶舌歌♥手)的MV
No, Waymond. It's not a Warren g music video.
嘿 小家伙 你好吗 妈妈在家吗
Hey, little dude, what's up? Is your mom home?
你怎么没在上课
I-- why aren't you at school?
你被停课了 厉害
Suspended? Cool.
不 先生 你会爱上这个 胸
No, sir, you're gonna love this...Boob.
呃 冰箱的
Uh, refrigerator.
它真是超级蠢蛋(绝对美胸)
It's pretty boob.
你好 我要找
Look, I'm calling to--
呃 我这有冰箱 我要卖♥♥出去
uh, we got refrigerators that we're selling.
你要一台吗
Do you want one?
就因为一把10厘米的刀
Only a four-inch blade?
你还被她禁足了
And she grounded you too?
这太蠢了
Oh, that is dumb.
哦 我要挂了 兄弟
Uh, you know what? I gotta go, man.
抱歉你有这么蠢的老妈
Sorry about your dumb mom.
呃 刀子万岁
Uh, knives rule!
嗨 抱歉打扰各位
Hey, um, sorry to bother you guys.
喔 不要紧 怎么了
Oh. Not a problem, what's up?
这里有衣帽架吗
Is there a coat rack around here?
有 叫作挂在你的椅背上
Yeah, it's called the back of your chair.
是啊 这里又不是四季酒店
Yeah, this ain't the four seasons so, you know,
真实点 举止真实点 干嘛不真实点呢
get real. Act real. Why aren't you real?
是啊 当然
Yeah. Fo' sure.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们的销量如何
So how are you guys going with sales?
我才卖♥♥出去第一台
I just got my first one.
哇 我们会打电♥话♥给CNN
Wow! We'll call CNN,
告诉Anderson Cooper(CNN黄金时段主持人)
and tell Anderson Cooper about it,
他估计要当做首发新闻吧
and he'll probably like, break the story.
Anderson Cooper
Anderson Cooper.
独家首发哦 - 对不
Break the story. - Right?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表