当然啊 必须的
Oh, a thousand times, "Yes."
我深爱着Hannah - 那是
I love Hannah so much. - Mm-hmm.
她在信用合作社工作
She works at a credit union, man,
她这人超正点
she's really, really classy.
我告诉过你了吗
Did I tell you that?
说过了 真不错
You did. Very cool.
那 你和Bunny怎么样
So what about you and Bunny?
你觉得你俩以后有戏不
You think there's a future there?
没有 再也没有了
Nope, not any more.
真的假的 为啥啊 她也挺好的啊
Really? Why not? She was cool.
她的确很好 可她已经走了
She sure was, but she's gone.
而且我们还没上过床 所以 能怎样呢
And we never bucked, so... What are you gonna do?
我要转移目标了
I got my eye on somebody else, though.
挺好 - 没错
Nice. - Yeah.
好了 看看多完美
Here we go. Perfect.
Karl 如果你不介意的话
Now if you don't mind, Karl,
我要去干♥你♥妈♥
I'm gonna go buck your mom.
不行
No!
噢老天啊
Oh, my God. Oh.
真是上等美味
This is delicious.
这里有红酒 止痛片 止咳糖浆
It's a mixture of red wine, pain-killers, cough syrup,
还有浴盐
and bath salts.
我加了好多浴盐呢
A lot of bath salts.
喝下去没事儿吧 - 脑袋可能受不住
Is that safe? - Not for your brain.
不过这是我们今晚能搞到的最嗨的玩意儿了
But it's the best high we're gonna have tonight.
你好啊
Hello!
亲爱的 我是Euphegenia Henderson
Euphegenia Henderson, my dear.
新娘子的太奶奶
I'm the great-great-grandmother of the bride.
我那宝贝重孙女儿怎么样啦
How is my lovely?
蠢货 我都能看到你的脸
I can see your face, idiot.
把裙子脱了然后滚开
Take off her dress, and leave us alone.
你真无趣
You're not funny.
你好啊
Hello!
Hannah
Hannah?
你跳得真好 记得我教过你吗
Oh, you're wonderful. Remember, I taught you?
记得 记得 真是太好了
I do, I do. I know. That was awesome.
Ders 你干嘛呢
Ders, what are you doing?
我在找天花板上的洞
I'm just, uh, looking for the hole in the ceiling,
因为我确信你从天堂而来
because I'm pretty sure you fell from heaven.
你好 我是Anders
Hi, I'm Anders.
哇哦 我喜欢他
Oh, wow, I like him.
妈咪 这是Ders 他是恶魔
Mommy, this is Ders, and Ders is evil,
他需要离开
and he needs to leave.
Karl 我不是恶魔
Karl, I'm not evil.
也许我是 我也不清楚
Well, maybe I am. I don't know.
说真的 我只是想教你们
But seriously, I just wanted to show you guys a few steps,
几个舞步 这样今晚
a few moves that I know, that could, you know,
你们能用得上
help you out tonight on the dance floor.
真的吗 - 妈咪 不
Really? - Mommy, no.
首先 咱们换个曲子
First thing's first, let's, uh, switch this beat up.
这才像话
Now we're talking.
你带着节拍 我带着蓝调音乐
You bring the rhythm, I'll bring the blues.
黑人音乐
Ooh. Black music.
是的
Yes.
当我跳舞时
You know, when I'm dancing,
想看看不接吻的话能贴多近
I like to see how close I can get without kissing.
让人蠢蠢欲动
I find it very erotic.
但有时 你得为以后有所保留
But sometimes, you got to save that...For later.
好吗
Okay?
Karl 领结歪了 真是的
So, uh, Karl, the bowtie, come on.
我可以对她为所欲为
I can do anything I want with her.
懂吗 见到你很高兴
Okay? Hey, great meeting you.
一会儿见 - 很高兴认识你
I'll see you out there? - Lovely meeting you.
好了 可以开始了
Well, it's, uh, go time...
除非我们可能不想开始
Unless, uh, we're thinking maybe we don't want a go time.
欢迎大家莅临
Welcome, everyone, to the marriage
Karl Carlos Hevacheck
of Karl Carlos Hevacheck,
和Hannah的婚礼
and...Hannah.
咱们直接切入正题
Well, let's just get right off t-t-to the important stuff.
有人反对吗
Does anybody here have an objection?
有人反对这桩婚事吗
Does anybody object to the marriage?
要反对趁现在 不然请永远保持缄默
Speak now, forever hold your peace.
有任何反对吗
Any objections?
哈哈 我就知道
Oh! Ha-ha! I knew it.
先生 你的反对是
Yes, sir, what's your object...
没有吗 你刚才动了一下
No? Well, you moved a little.
没反对的 老兄 - 好吧
I think we're good, bro. - Okay. All right.
最后一次 有反对的吗
Last call, any objections?
有 我反对 没错
Yes, I have an objection. Yep, that's right.
我反对因为我看见这姑娘的胸
I have an objection because I saw this girl
快被Sewer Dwayne吸得
basically just getting the butter
奶都快出来了
sucked out of her boobs by Sewer Dwayne.
没错 Karl 很抱歉
That's right. Karl, I'm sorry.
我必须告诉你
I had to tell you this
因为我是你要好的朋友
because I'm just a really good friend of yours,
你所作的改变都不值得
and you're changing for all the wrong reasons.
随便吧
Okay, whatever.
我只是想气气我父母
I was just trying to piss my parents off
才和你这个废物结婚的
by marrying water trash.
然后你就开始穿得怪怪的
And then you started dressing all weird and...
我们会在郊区买♥♥♥房♥♥
We were gonna have a house in the suburbs,
生很多宝宝
we were gonna have babies,
然后那些宝宝才能吸你的胸
and then those babies were gonna suck on your titties.
你头发怎么回事
What the (bleep) is up with your hair?
为你剪的啊 - 傻了吧唧的
It's for you. - It's stupid.
多有档次啊 就像你的头发一样
It's classy. It's like yours.
Hannah 我也许是垃圾废物
Hannah, I might be water trash,
但我也是个人
but I'm also a water human.
你连话都说不顺
That doesn't even mean anything.
妈咪 我们
Mommy, let's...
妈咪 Blake 我妈哪去了
Mommy? Blake, where's mommy?
我 - 她跟Ders在一起
I... - She's with Ders.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! Mommy!
妈咪 妈咪 妈咪 妈咪 妈咪
Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy mommy, mommy, mommy.
我来
I got it!
我来救场
I'll take care of it.
嘿 大伙儿
Hey, gang.
我们刚刚见证了一段
I know that we saw one love
爱情的消融
dissolve into oblivion.
但是我们看没看到另一段爱情开花结果
But did we see another love blossom into fruitation?
能把我饮料还给我吗
Can I have my (bleep) drink back, please?
Rachel 这是送给你的
Rachel, this is for you.
Jakob Dylan 走着
Jakob Dylan, hit it.
*我不在乎你喝醉或是没牙*
*I don't care if you're drunk and you're toothless*
*我不在乎你身体臭臭*
*I don't care if your body stinks*
*我不在乎你住在小巷*
*I don't care that you live in an alley*
*因为那些咪♥咪♥让我心歌♥唱*
*'cause them titties make my heart sing*
*我不在乎你从垃圾桶捡吃的*
*I don't care if you eat from a dumpster*
*我不在乎你乞讨要饭*
*I don't care that you beg for change*
*我不在乎我根本不认识你*
*I don't care that I don't really know you*
*因为那些咪♥咪♥让我心痴狂*
*'cause those titties make my heart insane*
*我想吸*
*I wanna suck*
*吸你的咪♥咪♥*
*Suck on your boobs*
*再来些蜜吻*
*Maybe some kisses*
*再喝一轮 喔*
*And back to the booze Whoa-oh*
*让他们畅所欲言*
*Let them say what they want*
我们真的要做吗 哥们
Are we gonna do this, braj?
你眼睛也是歪的 好吧
So you have a wonky eye too? Okay, wow.
*喔哇喔 吼 哦耶*
*Oh, whoa, ho, ho*
*哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 你看什么看*
*Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, What are you lookin' at*
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表