我们被发现了
We've been spotted!
囚犯应该就在墙后面
The prisoner should be right over this wall.
我马上就要隆重登场了
I'm gonna go ahead and make a grand entrance.
我是美国特种部队的Blazer中尉
I'm Lieutenant Blazer from the U.S. Special Forces.
我是来救你的
I'm here to rescue you.
我知道这不符合军事规定
This is completely against military protocol...
女孩子要是哭 就别让她们来玩了
Girls shouldn't be allowed to play if they're gonna cry.
嗨 伙计们
Hey guys.
这是Sigourney Beaver
This is Sigourney Beaver.
她不是性♥爱♥娃娃 是真人模型
She is not a sex doll, she's a real doll.
据说她演过<异形4>
I'm told she was on set of Alien: Resurrection.
我有证明书的 所以 不是性♥爱♥娃娃啦
I have a certificate, so... Not a sex doll.
我就是想说
All I'm saying is that
如果投球手是个女孩 你不能去攻击她
you don't charge the mound on a girl.
万一你弄伤她了怎么办
What if you pop one of her things?
玩垒球时候不能哭
There's no crying in softball.
她不是性♥爱♥娃娃噢
She's not a sex doll.
这帽子挺好看
I love that hat.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
他们给我这顶帽子是因为我是本月的"销♥售♥精英"
They gave it to me 'cause I'm the top sales gun of the month.
这可是他们颁给我的荣誉
It's like an honor that they bestow upon
每月仅限一人噢
just one guy a month.
我还以为你是在便利店买♥♥的呢
I thought you bought that at 7/11?
没错啊 那也是我拿自己当"销♥售♥精英"赚的钱买♥♥的
Yeah. Well, I kind of did with all the earnings that I'm making as Top Gun,
你想清楚再说话
so think before you speak.
好
Okay.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
你们可能
You're probably...
好吧 你们可能要问 为什么Jillian
Okay, you're probably wondering why Jillian looks
看起来像个巨婴
like an overgrown rug rat.
你们好吗
How's it going?
我大学的好朋友Rachael
Well, my college gal pal Rachael
其实是我们最喜爱的客户之一
is actually product manager
毛绒连体衣公♥司♥的产品经理
for one of our favorite clients, Fuzzy Onesies.
我觉得如果能送她一张我们员工的合影
And I thought it would be a real treat
大家都穿着她公♥司♥的成人睡衣
to send her a staff photo
那样一定很棒
of all of you guys wearing her adult pajamas.
噢 姐们儿 加油吧
Oh, you go girl!
好了 每个人的桌子上都放了一件睡衣
Okay, so everyone has a pair of pajamas at their desks
我们就在午餐的时候搞定照片
so we'll just fit this in at lunch.
好 - 什么
Okay. - What?
午餐的时候 - 午餐的时候
Lunch? - Lunch.
不行
No.
那时候我要看报啊
But that's when I read magazines.
那我哪还有时间看报
When am I gonna have time to read magazines?
行了 - 好了好了
Come on. - God. Okay.
你们知道吗 我们为啥要拍这个照
You know what, we are doing this...
因为那样很可爱 很有意思 如果你们不照 噢苍天
Because it's cute, it's fun, and if you don't...Oh, God.
我得把它吞下去
I'm just gonna have to swallow that.
好了 我不行了
Okay, you know what, I'm done.
不能再工作了 我要回家
I can't take it. I'm going home.
如果你们谁还有问题或者顾虑
If any of you have any questions or concerns,
Jillian今天就是
Jillian is gonna be my eyes and my ears
我在公♥司♥的耳目
for the rest of the day.
有什么事告诉她 她会给我打电♥话♥的
So just let her know, and she'll give me a call.
你要敢给我打电♥话♥ 等着瞧
Don't you (bleep) dare call me.
知道了
All right.
等等 你让她当负责人 不让我当
Wait, you're leaving her in charge, not me?
够了 Anders
Okay, Anders.
你还是管好你自己吧
Just please worry about yourself, please.
什么也别担心
Don't worry about anything.
你这就回家 然后就"休敷肚肠"
Go home and you rice, all right?
"休敷肚肠"意思就是休息 冰敷 暖肚 清肠
That stands for rest, ice, coffee, explosion.
别废话了 Jillian - 好吧
Shut up, Jillian. - All right.
Alice 你会好起来的
Alice, feel better.
凑合凑合喽
Take it sleazy.
我以后就这么说话了 凑合凑合
That's the thing I'm saying now...Take it sleazy.
我很喜欢这句话 - 嗯
I like it. - Yeah.
作为你们的新任领导 我的第一条命令是
As your newly appointed leader, our first order...
嘿 伙计们 先别走
Wait guys, don't leave yet.
别 别走啊 我们还没搞定睡衣的事情呢
No. Wait, we haven't figured out the pajama thing.
Waymond 你给我呆在原地
Waymond, you stay right there.
把那个 不
Get that...No.
别 别啊 别走
No, no, no, no, no.
这是个帽子
That's a hat.
嗨 伙计们 你们能不能回到座位上
Hey, guys, do you mind getting back to your desk
好好地工作上一天
and make it a successful work day?
噢
Ooh!
再扔一次就别玩了啊
One more toss and that's it.
好了 你能不能放下啤酒 拿起文件去工作呢
Okay, maybe not a beer, maybe paper work.
嘿 Jet Set 噢天哪
Hey, Jet Set, oh.
呃 我觉得我们是不是等下就可以拍那个集体照了
Uh, so I was thinking maybe we should do the group photo soon.
去你[哔]的
Suck my (bleep).
滚蛋
Be gone.
嗨 Blake 你跟我说实话
Hey, Blake, be honest.
为啥大家都不尊重我
What is it about me that no one respects?
是我发型不对吗
Is it my hair?
我猜是 我正想着剪个新发型呢
Yeah. I'm thinking about getting a new haircut,
换个口味
changing stuff up.
可能弄一个施瓦辛格
Maybe getting like an... Arnie Schwarzenegger,
在<一路响叮当>里面的发型吧
Jingle All The Way type of haircut?
你懂的 又短又挺又硬那种
You know, short, tall and stiff.
跟我的择偶标准差不多
Kind of like how I like my men.
噢
Oh.
噢我真是要吐了
Oh, I literally almost puked.
没错 工作小组
That's right. Work parties.
有点希望Alice永远生病别来了
Kind of makes you wish Alice was sick forever.
或者Jillian一直当我们的领导
Or that Jillian was in charge as well also.
她才不是领导呢
Jillian's not in charge.
如果必须有个领导
If anybody should be in charge,
那也得是坐在这儿的销♥售♥精英 我
it should be the Top Gun over here.
那她又何必要我去参加那个领导力会议
I mean, why would she send me to that leadership conference
去看Rudy Ruettiger的演讲
to see Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger speak?
得了吧 她根本就没让你去
Well, she didn't send you.
那又怎样 我不还是去了
Right, but I went anyway.
我很积极主动好不好
I showed initiative.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
I can't believe you are such a dickhole
你去看Rudy竟然不叫我 他可是我的英雄啊
and didn't invite me to see Rudy, he's my hero;
他背着弗罗多上末日火山那段 我超爱的
the way he carried Frodo up that mountain.
我说的不是演员Sean Astin
I didn't see Sean Astin, the actor.
我见的是Rudy本人
I saw Rudy.
和那个在我们面前
Like the real Rudy.
蹲举起350磅的人一个名字
who dead-lifted 350 right in front of us.
噢
Oh.
我来啦
I'm here.
*大♥麻♥在手*
*Getting that perp.*
*嗨起来*
*Got that perp on.*
你们还好吗 伙计们
Howdy, guys.
你闻到了汉堡的味道是不是
You smelt those burgers, huh?
当然啦
Yeah.
我给你们的汉堡带来点配料
I got a couple of toppings for the burgers,
是从别人的午餐那里抢来的呦
raided some lunches.
哥们儿 来瞧瞧
Dude, check this out.
Waymond只吃软糖虫
Waymond only eats gummy worms.
好吧
All right.
反正我觉得可以把这些放在汉堡上
Anyways, I thought maybe we could throw a couple
搞一个忍♥者神龟的范儿出来
on my burger, do it Ninja Turtle style.
来吧
Let's do it.
你是最棒的 - 来吧
You're the best. - Let's do it.
多谢啦
Thanks.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表