太棒了
Yes!
[哔] 太棒了
(Bleep) yeah!
[哔] 太好了
(Bleep) yes!
[哔] 棒极了
(Bleep) yeah!
靠 棒极了
Heck, yeah.
现在就从我的办公室出去
Just get the hell out of my office now.
没问题
All right.
嘿 我们为什么不
Hey, why don't we...
我们现在就拍那张团体照吧
Why don't we go take that group photo now?
好主意
All right.
好啊 - 去拍照吧
Okay. - Let's do it.
你说我们该把连体衣都交上去
You said we were turning in the onesies
因为团体照取消了
'cause the photo was cancelled...
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
嘘 嘘 嘘 别出声
Sh-sh-sh-shut up.
嘿 Alice 我保证下次 不让你失望
Hey, Alice, I promise next time, I'm your gal.
你可以指望我
You can count on me.
你那腋窝简直惨不忍♥睹
Your armpits are a disaster.
去换件上衣给我冲杯咖啡再拿个洗鼻壶来
Go switch tops and then get me a cup of coffee and a neti pot.
我又不是什么咖啡小妹
I'm not some coffee wench.
我是个女白领
I'm a business woman.
前途不可限♥量♥
A force to be reckoned with.
天呐
Oh, God.
我的妈呀
Oh, my God!
Sigourney洗完澡了么
Is Sigourney done with her bath?
等着她拍照呢
She's got a big picture to take.
哦 她闻起来好香啊
Oh, man, she's smells so good.
天呐
Oh, my God.
Blake 它一点也不香
It smells terrible, Blake.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表