对啊 她整天都在谈那个冰箱
Yeah, she's been talkin' about it all day.
我们会把冰箱送给她
We'll give it to her,
然后她就不得不和我们其中一个约会
and she'll have no choice but to date one of us.
女人们确实喜欢电动的东西啊
Women do love electronics
百分百真理啊
That is 100% true.
我爸在我妈40岁生日的时候送了个车载充电器
My dad gave my mom a car charger for her 40th birthday,
结果接下来一个星期她都让他爽翻了
and she was just blowin' him seven days straight.
DeMamp家祖传的大力叫♥床♥声 就像 哦
DeMamp power grunt, like, whoa,
隔着墙都能听见 哦
comin' through the walls, just--
哦 哦 哦
Oh! Oh! Ohh!
想象一下咱送冰箱会得到什么回报
Imagine what we'd get for a refrigerator.
站立侧手翻69式(高难度 勿尝试)
Standing cartwheel 69s.
*换个环境 我们大概能做朋友*
*under different circumstances we'd probably be friends*
*美女 我认识你已经很久很久*
*Girl, I've known you now for a long, long time*
*还要花多久你的决心才能有*
*How much longer you need to make up your mind*
*而我已经准备好*
*'cause I'm ready to*
*现在就能和你玩重口*
*Crack the whip for you now*
*投入我的心和魂*
*Put my heart and soul in it*
*现在就能为你跪着走*
*Crash and burn for you now*
*你知道吗我是你的 随便下手*
*Don't you know I'm yours for the takin'*
*宝贝 我是你的随便下手*
*Baby, I'm yours for the takin'*
*我是你的*
*I'm yours*
好了 Montez卖♥♥了18台 我们呢
All right, all right. So Montez has 18. How many we got?
3台
Three.
啥 我看到你摇了几百次铃铛啊
What? I saw you ring the bell like 100 times.
是啊 它 它还挺好玩的
Uh, yeah, it's-- it's really fun.
到底怎么回事儿啊 同志们
What the hell is going on, dudes?
Montez在那里一人干翻我们仨啊
Montez is over there just runnin' train on us,
真的太伤自尊了
and it's hurtin' my pride.
他就是 就是个傻帽推销员而已
He's just-- he's just a dope salesman.
他真的很棒很聪明 - 像个销♥售♥机器
He's really good, he's really talented. - He's like a machine.
就像电影里的Charlie Sheen - 够了
He's like Charlie Sheen in that movie. - Stop.
那是什么电影来着
What movie was that?
你们他母亲的到底干嘛呢
What the "F" Word is happening right now, guys?
那部电影叫<追捕>
The--the chase.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
Montez卖♥♥得不错
Uh, Montez makes a few sales,
我们是要给他加冕
and we're ready to crown him the king--
吃热狗比赛冠军 同志们
the hot dog--uh, guys?
坚决不行 我受够了烦透了
No! I am sick of tired
总听人夸Montez是个很棒的推销员
about hearing what a great salesman Montez is.
滚犊子吧他
Screw him.
对啊 - 没错
All right. - Yes!
太棒了 所以我们什么计划
Cool, what's-- so what's the plan?
我不 我不知道
Oh, I don't-- I don't know.
好吧 - Adam呢
Oh. - Adam?
哎 我不擅长计划 - 技能冷却中
Wow, I'm not good with plans. - Haven't revved up.
我的天 我知道了
Whoa. Oh, my God!
我们给他弄个难缠的头回客怎么样
What if we gave him some cold leads?
Adam 那家伙连赤魟都敢上
Adam, the guy fuck stingrays.
他肯定会卖♥♥出去的
He'd make the sale.
这个嘛 除非他面对是最难搞的顾客
Well, not if he was sellin' to the coldest lead of them all.
也就是在下
Me.
Rich 这就是我要说的 - Montez 你这家伙怎么样啊
Rich, that's what I'm tell-- - Montez, what up, dog?
你的胡子太帅气了
Your mustache is looking great
我想跟你说
and I just wanted to let you know
你就要完成任务了
you're-- oh, murdering it.
是啊 爷可是销♥售♥大神
Well, I'm a sales juggernaut.
我现在就是冰箱销♥售♥界的Lance Armstrong
I'm the Lance Armstrong of this business right now.
你只有一个蛋蛋吗
You only have one ball?
我还想跟你说点别的
And I'll have you know something else.
我已经让Colleen把洗甩一体机搬走了
I already had Colleen move the washer/dryer combo
好给我的新鹿肉冰箱腾个位置
to make way for my new deer fridge.
那是挺要紧的 我也想娶个强壮的老婆
That's important. I want a strong wife.
对了 Alice让我把这个新客户名单给你们
Hey, Alice told me to give you guys these new leads...
据说 他们绝逼容易拿下 所以呢
And supposedly they're the hot , so--
给我 快给我拿来 - 好的
gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme-- - All right. Wow.
嗨 我是Blake 之前跟你通过话的那个
Hey, it's Blake. Yeah, I talked to you earlier.
你妈妈因为一把刀关你禁闭了是吗
Your mom grounded you for the knife?
我觉得太扯了
Well, I think that's bull crap.
实际上我的小名叫刀郎
Actually my nickname is blade.
学着点 你小花栗鼠
Watch and learn, little chipmunk.
我就要搞定这事儿咯
'Cause I'm about to roast this nut.
你好
Hello.
你好 请问是Terry bollea先生吗
Yes, um, is this Mr. Terry bollea?
是的 哥们儿 我就是Terry
Oh, you've reached Terry, brother.
今天过得怎么样呢
How you doinin' today, sir?
恩 还不错 除了一点
Well, pretty good, besides the fact
就是我的冰箱坏了
that my refrigerator just busted.
小Way 把铃铛拿来
Way-way, get the bell.
我有一个报复你妈妈的办法
I have an idea of how you can get back at your mom.
你知道她把信♥用♥卡♥放在哪吗
Do you know where she keeps her credit cards?
好 拿上那张白金卡
Good. Get the platinum one.
先生 简而言之 这个冰箱非常完美
Basically, sir, this fridge is as good as it's gonna get.
它能做冰块吗
Does it make ice cubes?
碎冰块 整冰块都行
Crushed and whole.
能放鸡蛋吗
Can ya keep eggs in it?
当然能 鸡蛋肉类随你放
Of course, eggs, meat, anything you want.
果冻呢 - 果冻当然可以
Jell-o? - Jell-o, yes.
是这样的 你得给我
Here's the deal, you're gonna give me
信♥用♥卡♥卡♥号♥♥
the numbers on that credit card,
我保证你妈会后悔一辈子
and I promise you, mama's gonna rue the day
竟然因为你带到去学校就禁足你
she grounded you for bringing a knife to school.
果汁呢 - 没问题
Juice? - Yes.
苹果汁呢 - 可以啊
Apple juice? - Yeah-huh.
胡萝卜汁呢 - 天呐 可以的
Carrot juice? - Oh, my God--yeah, uh-huh.
那我的各种奶酪呢 比如意式熏干酪
What about my different cheeses? Provolone?
来了来了 他在做呢
It's happening. He's doing it!
他在给我他父母的信♥用♥卡♥卡♥号♥♥
He's giving me his parents' credit card number.
我卖♥♥了
I just sold...
20台冰箱 20台啊 太好了
20 fridges! 20 fridges! Whoo!
你们输了 真的输了
You're goin' down, people. It's going down, people!
什么 他卖♥♥了20台
What? He got 20?
喂 Terry Terry
Hello? Terry? Terry?
那些客户怎么样了 哥们儿
How'd those leads work out? Brother?
超难搞啊
Ice cold.
我们是销♥售♥大神 销♥售♥大神啊
Sales beast! Sales beast!
这是我们的电视
Yes! Oh, this is our tv.
你看看 这电视太好了
Look at this, this is a nice tv.
我简直不敢相信啊
Wow. Well, I can't believe this,
但是我们的赢家就是Blake Henderson
but our winner is Blake Henderson.
没错 你们都败给他了
So yeah. You guys lost to this guy.
恭喜你赢得冰箱
Congrats on the fridge.
是啊 真的超棒
Yeah, it's pretty cool.
对了 Naomi 恩
Yeah. Hey, Naomi. Uh--
来
come on.
是这样的
So, uh...Ahem.
你喜欢冰箱吧
You like refrigerators, right?
是啊 - 太好了
Yeah. - Good.
因为我们正想把这个送给你
Because we wanted to give this to you,
就当个礼物吧
as a gift.
真的吗 为什么呢
Really? Why?
说实话吧
Let's be honest here,
你每天都散发着迷人的魅力
you've been throwin' out crazy sex appeal all day,
而且我们注意到 你的约会对象超级普通
and we noticed that you date, like, weirdly average dudes.
像我们这样的
Like us.
像Gil那样的
And Gil.
我们认为你可能喜欢我们其中的一个
And we thought maybe you, uh, liked one of us.
所以 你选谁
So who do you choose?
选什么
Choose?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表