噢 早上好
Oh... good morning.
嗷 我的头好痛
Oh, my brain is (bleep).
你看他
Look at this dude.
Blake 你起来多久了
Oh, Blake, how long have you been up, man?
Blake - Blake
Blake! - Blake!
我醒了 我醒了
I'm up. I'm up.
我起来了
I'm up.
早上好
Good morning.
我们家味道太恶心了
Our house smells like sweaty taint.
跟男人下♥体♥一个恶心味儿
It smells exactly like sweaty taint.
应该是你上嘴唇的味道
That might be your upper lip, man.
黑得好 我简直体无完肤了
Good one. Burn! You're burnin' me.
是真的 - 难道你不记得了吗
Uh-uh. - Seriously. Like, do you not remember
你弄了屎胡子
smearing the poo moustache
然后叫自己阿道夫屎特勒
and calling yourself Adolf Shitler?
我记起来了 那是
I remember that. That was...
那时候还不是太晚
That was weirdly early in the night, actually.
其实还挺有趣的
That was...That was fun.
不过 昨晚是什么时候结束的
I mean, what time did everything even end?
谁说结束了
Who said it ended?
嘿 早上好呀 兄弟们
Hey, what's up, fellas?
迫不及待要试试Tyrone牌炒蛋了吧
Now, I know your bellies ready for some of this eggs Tyrone.
超棒的喔
It's off the chain, baby!
准备好给你的胃来点
You ready to fill them stomachs up
热腾腾的奶酪和蛋吗
with some hot cheese and eggs?
你好
What up?
太冷血了吧兄弟
Oh, man, this is cold-blooded.
怎么就翻脸不认人了啦
Y'all changed overnight.
我们就是这样 变得快 再见
That's what we do. We change. Okay.
能别摔门吗
Oh, hello. Don't slam it, dude.
我再也不喝酒了
I'm never drinking again.
我们上个星期就这样说了
We said the same thing last week.
我好想死 - 不 你不想
I wanna die. - No, you don't.
你会这么想只是因为宿醉
That's just the hangover talking.
我们应该再喝点 会感觉舒服点
We should just drink more. It'll make us feel better.
不行 我老了 我不能再这么喝了
No, I'm not 16. I can't drink like that anymore.
别这样嘛 小布布
Oh, come on, Blakeypoo.
喝一杯嘛 喝
Have a beer for mama. Have a...
不行 把它拿开 我现在闻到酒味就想吐
No, get that away. I'll puke if I smell it.
你们安静点好吗 我头好痛
Guys, I have a headache, so quiet.
哇吼吼 我们这有个金发Ders
Whoa-ho-ho! Blon-ders in the building!
啥Ders
What-ders?
你自己看看
Take a peeksey.
啊我的 啊啊啊啊啊
Oh, my--aah!
天呐 我是在做梦吗
Oh, my God, is that real?
这是你们干的吗 - 不是
Did you do this to me? - No.
噢我记起来了 昨晚
Oh, now I remember. Remember last night,
他老是在说<搏击俱乐部>里的Jared Leto
he kept talking about Jared Leto from Fight Club?
哈哈没错
Oh, yeah!
然后就变成这样啦
And here we are.
老天 确实是 好吧事已至此
My God, I was. Okay... All right, all right, that's it.
我不会再这样了 我得保住我的工作
That's it. I put my career in jeopardy for the last time.
我们必须戒酒
We've got to stop drinking.
什么 - 是啊
What? - Yeah.
你说的对
You know what, you're right.
戒吧戒吧
Let's do it. Let's...Let's do it.
戒了我们就不会再有这种奇怪的麻烦
Let's make sure we don't have one of those weird problems.
是的 - 戒酒
Yeah. - Quit drinking?
不不不不行 我我我都不能
Wha...I...I...I don't... I can't even...I'm...
如果你做不到的话
I'm sorry. If you probably couldn't handle it,
那就我们俩戒 没关系的
then we'll do it... that's fine.
不是 我可以 我戒
No, I could han... I can quit.
我现在就没喝了
I'm not drinking right now.
我绝对能控制自己
Fully in control of my addiction, so...
那就好 话说我们戒多久呢 大概
Cool. How long are we thinking? Maybe, like...
一个月怎么样 - 两天吧
A month? - Like two days.
两天
Two days?
如果不是喝醉了 我会给你一巴掌
If I wasn't so drunk right now, I'd smack you.
一个星期怎么样 - 挺好
A week. - A week.
一个星期不沾酒 你们觉得怎么样
Totally sober for a week. What do you guys say?
这是我说"好"的时候的表情
This is me saying yes.
大家都同意吗 - 同意
All right. Deal? - Deal.
嗯 - 好
Yeah. - Okay.
那就这样吧 拉勾勾
Let's do it, then. Let's make a pinky promise,
一百年 不许变
make this official.
行 - 还得这样吗
All right. - Do we have to?
快来 你们俩快来
Come on now, get in here, you two.
一起来
Get up in the mix.
我还挺喜欢这样的
I actually like it.
我们绝对可以做到的 对吗
I don't think this is gonna be that hard. Right?
就像平常一样 做我们该做的
We just do what we do... Whenever we do what we do,
只是不喝酒而已
but without drinking.
你想想 这可是某个人的孩子啊
Think about it, that's someone's child.
某位父亲的女儿啊
A father's daughter.
鉴于她剖腹产的疤痕
Judging from the c-section scar
我觉得她应该是位母亲
I'd say she's a mother herself.
亲爱的 你今天吃了午饭吗
Sweetie, have you had lunch today?
一杯姜汁汽水居然要9块钱
$9 for a ginger ale?
他们难道不知道应该在晚上施工吗
Haven't they heard of night construction?
现在施工简直是太不礼貌了
Like, they're being so rude out there.
先生 我也不是乡村音乐迷
No, sir, I'm not a country music fan either,
就我个人来说
just personally...
她是Reba 这些是她的热门曲
This is Reba, and these are her hits.
喂
Hello?
你能停下来吗 我的客户都被你吓跑了
Can you stop? I just lost a sale.
话说你到底在干什么啊
What are you even doing?
我在做个应用
I'm making an app
它能把屁声转换成语言
that translates farts into English.
好 那你的商业模式是啥样的
That's great. So what's your business model?
你会给它编程吗
Are you gonna program it?
你考虑过目标消费群体吗
Do you even have a target demo that you're thinking of?
我觉得"屁语"不需要这些
Well, I don't think that Fartsi needs one of those
只要在网上火了 一切好说
once the blog buzzes gets to it.
独木舟 或者小船
Canoe, or small boat.
我的朋友居然是个9岁的小男孩
I'm friends with a nine-year-old boy.
真是"太棒"了
This is great.
那我就是Rick Flair的好朋友
And I'm, like, great friends, apparently,
这也很酷 啊哈
with Rick Flair, so that's cool too--whoo!
同志们 现在我们都在
Guys, I know that we're all struggling
与戒酒作斗争
with our sobriety right now.
我觉得我们应该吃冷火鸡
I really feel we should go cold Turkey.
我想他们不是这个意思
I don't think that's what they mean by that.
没错 - 不是这个意思 你在说什么
No. - No, what do you mean?
当然是这个意思 Drew医生说
That's exactly what it means. Dr. Drew said
戒酒最好的方式就是吃冷火鸡肉
the best way to quit drinking is by going cold Turkey.
而且他是医生 你咋会怀疑医生的话呢
And he's a doctor, so why would you question...Doctors?
说得太对了 - 你的耳机怎么了
So true. - What's up with your headset?
Anders 你的老脸怎么了
What's up, uh, with your old face, Anders?
不对 - 还是应该叫你金发小德
No... - Or should I say Blonders?
真是好笑 管好你自己的事好吗
That's funny. Why don't you go back in your area?
我刚看到你舔麦克风了
I just saw you lick your microphone.
你才没有 - 这是什么
No, you didn't. - What is that?
这是我的地盘 - 这难道是
This is my office space! - Is that--
你这是在非法入侵我的领地
you're intruding my office space right now.
我去 这不是酒吗 - 快走开
Oh, my God, that's booze! - Get out of here!
这就是酒 - 快停下
No, that's booze. - Stop it!
喔 快看呐
Oh, looky here.
冷火鸡先生在耳机上安了个迷你酒瓶
Mr. Cold Turkey put a mini booze bottle in his headset?
我很欣赏你的创新
I really like your ingenuity,
但是 马上摧毁模型 - 荣幸之至
but... destroy "Ze" Prototype. - Gladly.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表