妈咪
Mommy!
你上了妈咪
Did you buck mommy?
没 Karl 我没上妈咪
No, Karl, I didn't buck mommy.
那一瞬间 我想到我孩子会像你似的
For a second, I imagined having a kid that was part you,
我的鸡鸡就缩回到身体里了
and my dick went back inside my body.
高兴了 - 嗯 谢谢
Happy? - Cool. Thank you.
让我们终结这个傻缺派对
Let's shut this stupid party down.
派对结束 你们这帮信用社白♥痴♥
Okay, all right, show's over, you credit union dickheads!
催泪瓦斯
Tear gas, incoming!
Adam 带上面具 - 谢谢
Adam, cover your face. - Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
哦
Ooh.
喔
Whoo!
感谢光临
Thanks for coming.
谢谢
Thank you!
滚吧
Get out of here!
行了 我们可以把面具摘了
We're good. We can take 'em off.
很高兴你能回归 Karl
Well, it's good to have you back, Karl.
这些是你的东西
Uh, here's all your stuff.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
很高兴做回自己
And it's great to be back, you know?
把头发长回来
Gonna grow my hair out again.
设法把货车搞回来
Gonna get the rape van back somehow.
但在那之前 嘿 Ders
But, uh, until then, hey, Ders...
这个给你 - 喔
This is for you, man. - Whoo!
把它当作是你没有上我老妈的礼物
Consider it a present for not (bleep) my mom.
真是感激不尽
I really appreciate that.
不会吧 是我的
No way, man. My D.A.R.Y.L tape.
真棒 - 没错
Cool. - Yeah.
慢着 这不是
Wait a second. This isn't it.
是<失控> - 嗯哼
It's Out of Control. - Mm-hmm.
我最喜欢的选辑 - 好
My favorite compilation. - Yes!
今晚看这个绝对要撸一管
Definitely gonna buck myself to that tonight.
谢谢 哥们 - 真好 还做朋友
Thanks, man. - Nice, man. Friends?
不 我要我的录像带
No. I-I want my tape.
我对象去哪了
Where's...where's my date?
她走都没说一声再见
She left without even saying good-bye?
为她辩解一下 人都被催泪瓦斯赶走了
To her credit, we did just tear gas everyone.
还有 她是疯子
Also, she's insane.
也许是浴盐喝多了
You know, it might be the bath salts talking,
但是我爱那个姑娘 - 够牛的
but I love that girl. - Awesome.
哥们 如果你爱上她了
Dude, if you're in love with her,
我们就去找她 现在就去
then we need to go find her, like, now.
她大部分时间在12街的一个桥下
She spends most of her time under a bridge on 12th street.
她有个盒子 是个不错的地方
She's got a box. It's a good little spot.
最快的路是走405高速
Uh, fastest way there is the 405.
真的
Really?
骑着它去高速喽
Let's take this thing on the freeway!
没错 - 走起
Yeah, baby! - Oh, let's do it!
Adma 让它们快点儿跑
Get 'em, Adam. Make 'em go faster.
我们也就这个速度了
we're gonna continue going this pace.
就两匹马 - 好吧
Just two horsepower, so. - Okay.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表