跟我说话啊大块头
Talk to me, big man.
哟 离我远点 你个装逼男
Yo, get the hell away from me, you poseur.
没错 没错 当然
No doubt. No doubt. Definitely.
怎么了 大伙儿 好的
What up, dogs? Yeah, man.
发生什么了 我是Adam Demamp
What's up? I'm Adam Demamp.
我刚转学来
I just transferred from the other school
之前的学校离这很远
that's pretty far away from here.
呃 有关我的事
Um... Little bit about me.
我用壶铃锻炼 我最爱的电影是
I train with kettlebells and my favorite movies
<美人计>和<美国毒枭>
are Notorious and Blow,
我是个 真实的人
so I'm, like, a... Just real.
我是个真实存在的人 和你们一样
I'm so...A real dude like you guys.
嘿 怎么了 伙计们 宝贝
Hey, what's up, dudes, babe?
哇 你是Quaid Franklin
Whoa. You're Quaid Franklin.
你橄榄球打得太好了 兄弟
You're so good at football, dude.
我把写你的文章看完了
I read this whole paper about you.
14次触地得分 2238码
14 touchdowns, 2,238 yards.
他明年会去内布拉斯加的
He's going to Nebraska next year.
你是颗明星啊
It's...You're the man, dude.
没错 你是
Yeah, who are you?
我是 我是Adam Demamp
I'm...I'm Adam Demamp.
我刚自我介绍了 但是
I just introduced myself, but...
高中时他们叫我肉山
They used to call me meat Mountain in high school.
嘿 伙计们
Yo, dudes.
厕所里有个傻♥逼♥
There's this nerd in the bathroom that's trying to,
想要 爆菊什么的
like...I don't know... (bleep)Dudes or something.
傻♥逼♥什么的最讨厌了
That's one thing that I hate--nerds!
对吧 呕
Right? Ugh!
去揍他
Let's go pound this nerd!
Quaid 去揍那个傻♥逼♥
Quaid, let's go pound this nerd...
就我和你 兄弟
Me and you, bro!
格斗兄弟 格斗兄弟
Bash bros! Bash bros!
来吧 Quaid和Adam
Let's go, Quaid and Adam!
来吧 狼群们
Let's go, wolves.
来吧
Let's go!
嘿 兄弟 你为啥在这儿
Hey, man, how come you're here?
我 因为偷东西来的
Me? I was stealing, man.
被抓到偷雕塑
Got caught up stealing statues.
你偷过雕塑吗
You ever steal statues, man?
你偷过 比如说
You ever steal, like, a, uh...
恐龙雕塑吗
A dragon statue?
不好意思 - 嗯
Excuse me. - Huh?
请保持安静 谢谢你
Please be quiet. Thank you.
伙计 我什么也没干
Man, I didn't even do anything.
见鬼 好吗
Dang! Okay?
够了 Shawn-Ders
That's it. You know, Shawn-Ders...
怎么 - 够了
What? - That's it.
你跟我去趟办公室 - 好啊
We're going to the office. - Okay.
给我你的身份证看看
Give me your I.D. Let's see it.
你知道关于被偷的雕塑的事吗
You know anything about a stolen statue?
我们去办公室谈谈 - 别碰我 伙计
We're going to the office. - Man, stop. Get off me, dude!
我们给你父母打电♥话♥怎么样
How about we give your parents a call?
什么 好吧 等等 停停停
What? Okay, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
我不是Shawn-Ders 好吗
I'm not Shawn-Ders, okay?
来吧 狼群
Let's go, wolves!
来吧 哦哦
Let's go-- oh!
不是这个人 那个
Wrong guy. That's...
我们去看看另一个厕所吧
We should go check another bathroom.
不不不 就是他
No, no, no. That's him.
是时候把他揍得屁滚尿流了
And it's time to whup his ass.
别啊
No!
或者听我说完
Or hear me out.
要真正惩罚这个变♥态♥
We could really punish this perv...
就应该
Aaaand...
给他来个马桶浴
Give him a swirly.
好 - 好的
All right. - Yeah!
我刚洗的头
I just washed my hair.
拜托 等等
Come on. Hold on.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
都给我出去
Everybody out now!
还好有这条链子
Good thing I had this chain.
不然钱包就掉水里了
Might have lost my wallet.
加油啊 狼群
Go, wolves.
三位 这是高中
Gentlemen, this is a high school.
我可以把你们送进监狱的
I could have you thrown in jail.
对啊 用我们纳的税建成的监狱
Yeah, a jail we pay for with our taxpayer money.
对吧Ders - 一点错都没有
Right, Ders? - Correct-o-mundo.
不 那一点都不正
No, that's not cor...
天呐 你都臭了
Good God, you smell.
怎么样 我的几个学生偷了你们的恐龙
So, what, some of my students stole a dragon from you?
Cee Lo Green
Cee Lo Green.
她漂亮又优雅
She was classy and beautiful.
他叫Reptar
His name's "Reptar."
我猜他们这么做是
Well, I imagine they did this
因为我们这周要和龙群打比赛
because we're playing the dragons this weekend...
我们的竞争对手
Our big rival.
你没考虑过提醒一下
You didn't think to notify surrounding community members
家中有恐龙雕塑的邻里吗
with dragon statues?
在我看来很合理
That makes sense to me.
我这样吧
Here's what I'm gonna do.
同学们下午好
Good afternoon, RC South.
我听说你们中的有些人
It has come to my attention that some students
偷了我们邻居的私人物品
have stolen property from our residential neighbors...
一只恐龙雕塑
A dragon statue.
如果一周内雕塑还没退还回去
Now, if the statue is not returned within a week,
校方将取消赛前动员大会
the pep rally will be canceled.
所以 如果你们还想参加动员大会
So, if you want to have a pep rally,
请把雕塑退回到
please return the statue to...
你们门牌号♥多少
What's your damn address?
豪门大道1456号♥
1456 Halmin Drive.
豪门大道1456号♥
1456 Halmin Drive.
嘿 让社区看看
Hey, let's show the community
狼群应该有些什么精神
what the wolves are really made of.
再见
Good day.
不对
Nope.
天哪 - 这才对嘛
God! - There we go.
兄弟 你真开始抽那玩意了
Dude, are you smoking those for real now?
对啊 这能放松我的神经
Yeah, they calm my nerves.
今天我看见我的一生从眼前闪过
I mean, I saw my life flush before my eyes today.
好吧 别把烟雾带进房♥间里
Okay, just keep the smoke out the door, man.
对 把围巾也摘了吧
Yeah, lose the scarf, too.
你看起来就像30STM乐队成员一样
You look like you're in 30 Seconds to Mars.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
啊
Ah!
我他妈
What the...
我们遭到攻击了
We're under attack!
这是战争 我们要干一仗了
This is war. We're going to war now.
战争刚要开始
We just got to start war.
哼 谁叫你公布了
Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn't have gave away
我们的住址
our home address.
弟兄们 看
Guys, look!
抓住他
Get him.
我帅吗
Did that look awesome?
呃 帅爆了
Uh, yeah!
但是哥们儿 你正泡在一潭屎水里
But you are in poop water, dude.
噢 我了个去
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho!
欢迎来到我们的俱乐部 白♥痴♥
Welcome to the club, dickhead!
Reptar在哪
Where's Reptar?
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
龙在哪 臭婊♥子♥
The dragon, you bitch!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表