天 我们才是正宗美国人
Oh, we are so American.
这真是我们能做的最美国范儿的事了
This is the most American thing we could do right now.
哇哈 - 我觉得像在天堂一样
Whoo! - I feel like I'm in a parade.
Montez太好了居然肯把新车借你
How cool of montez to let you borrow his new car.
就是 太帅了 - 找他借车
Yeah, that's cool. - Borrow that dude's car?
我直接从那傻♥逼♥的办公桌上拿的钥匙
Dude, I took the keys right off that fool's desk.
哇噢
Whoa.
嗯呐 - 这种偷车大盗的感觉
Uh-huh. - Holy grand theft auto.
我们真是坏透了
We're badass.
这才是美国人
That's American.
偷车这事很美国范儿 - 多谢
Stealing cars is American. - Thank you.
我们去哪儿啊
Where are we going?
我们直接去狂欢
Dude, we're going straight to pound town.
太棒了
Yeah, baby.
三个人 便宜的进口啤酒
Population three, cheap import beer,
便宜的出口赃物
cheap export swag.
啊 好吧
Ah, okay.
出口赃物 我喜欢
Exported swag, I like it.
我知道今天是你生日
And I know it's your birthday,
我也不想扫兴
I don't want to be a wet serape,
但我觉得我们应该回家去自娱自乐
but maybe we should go home to chill ville.
也很酷啊 还有 Adam
It's pretty cool. Plus Adam,
十点半也没人卖♥♥啤酒啊 听我的吧
nobody serves beer at 10:30, so help me out.
嗯 有个叫"海豚"的脱衣舞俱乐部
Yeah, a little place called dolphin's strip club.
绝对有酒卖♥♥
Most definitely booze.
喔 那里也还没开门呢 靠
Um, they're not open yet. Damn it.
不不不 他们关门也没关系
No, it's fine that it's closed
咱们家有不少小黄♥片♥
because home has tons of pornography.
这绝对的
I know that's a fact.
而且厨房♥永远是不关门的酒吧
And the kitchen serves beer all day.
一定会很好玩的
It's gonna be fun.
我们可以直接找个停车场喝酒
We could just go drink at a parking lot somewhere.
是诶
Yeah.
这点子比回家还烂 受我一削
That's a chop, even for suggesting going home.
我知道啊 - 削你没商量
I know. - Consider yourself chopped.
那我也礼尚往来
It's a chop back.
不 你要罚十下
No, ten for contact.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
真的假的 游戏有这规则吗
Is that real? Is that part of the game?
我没听过 不过我喜欢
I've never heard that, but I like that.
*你想要真实 那就行动起来 我们坐拥食物和乐趣 在丹特的*
*You wanna get real, whoo, then act real. We've got fun and food.At Dante's*
*在丹特的 丹特的披萨城♥堡♥*
*Dante's, Dante's Pizza palace*
哇 太棒啦
Wow, very good.
好吧
All right.
这地方太赞了 兄弟
This place is awesome, man.
你从哪 从哪知道这里的
where did you--where did you find out about this spot?
我爸带我在这过的十一岁生日
Dude, my dad took me here for my 11th birthday.
他虽然醉得一塌糊涂 但最重要的是 他还是出现了
He got weird drunk and he showed up, most importantly.
我头一次进局子就是十一岁的时候
That was the first time I got arrested, at 11.
确实挺有意思的 大伙 我玩得很开心
This is really fun, guys. I'm having a great time.
我从没想过我会这样说
I didn't think I would say this ever in my life,
不过 我们是不是应该回去工作了
but maybe we should get back to work, yeah?
把我们偷来的车还回去
Return a stolen car that's in our possession?
呸 - Nicky开始搞笑了
Boo. - Nicky's joking.
你是在讲笑话吗
Is that a joke?
我吐杯子里了 我又喝下去了
I'm puking--I'm drinking it.
伙计 我们要他妈的玩到关门
Dude, we're shutting this bitch down.
我们要狂欢到午下八点 耶
We're partying until 8 p! n! Yeah.
哈 这种蠢话 绝对得削
Oh, yeah? You--you--yup, that's a chop.
你说了"午下"
You said p.n.
必须削
It's official.
这样的话 我得削回来 因为"午下"指的是"中午往下"
Oh, well that's a chop back because p.n. is post noon,
所有人都知道
everyone knows that.
你需要回学校再读几年
You need to go back to school,
学点知识了
pick up some knowledge.
那么 Ders
So, uh, Ders,
怎样才能让你考虑一下
what would it take for you to consider
做一些和"他妈的玩到关门"完全相反的事呢
maybe doing the exact opposite of shutting bitches down?
比如"他妈的离开" "他妈的往家走"
Maybe leaving this bitch, heading towards home bitch,
"回他妈的家睡觉去"
home sweet home bitch?
这样吧
You know what?
看到那边那个充气鲨鱼了吗
See that shark blimp over there?
你把它给我赢来 我立马回家
You win me that, and I'll go home right now.
就这么定了 等着那条鲨鱼被我钓来吧
All right, well, then one shark blimp chumming right up.
帅
Nice.
祝你好运啊 哥们
Hey, good luck, buddy.
噢耶
Oh, yeah!
耶 耶
Yeah, yeah.
酷 酷 酷
Whoo, whoo, whoo!
你还要玩多少次啊
How many more times are you gonna play?
呃 我还要再玩
Uh, I'm gonna play
无限多次 小家伙 不行么
infinity more times, little man. Okay?
好了 Ders 继续砸那只狗吧
All right, Ders, keep pounding that dog.
我要去打个电♥话♥ - 遵命
I gotta make a call, okay? - Will do.
海豚吗 嘿 Marty 你好啊
Dolphins. Hey, Marty, what's up?
我是D仔
It's d-bone.
也许你记得我叫D哥
You might remember me as d-train.
先生 今天是我生日
Mister, it's my birthday.
哥们 今天也是我生日 你并不特别
Buddy, it's my birthday, too. You're not special.
是不是有人告诉你你很特别
Did someone tell you that you were?
其实你一点也不
'Cause you aren't.
我要去告你的状
I'm gonna tell on you.
你爱告诉谁就告诉谁
You tell everybody you wanna tell.
让全世界都知道
Tell the whole world.
我还告你的状呢 呸
I'm gonna tell on you. Pbbbt!
啊啊啊
Ahhhh!
嘿 伙计 - 啊 又干嘛
Hey, man. - Ow! What?
伙计 你这是在干什么
What you doing here, man?
孩子想要玩一会你却把机器霸占了
Kid's trying to play and you game hogging?
这又不是唯一的游戏
Since when is this the only game?
这地方有差不多一百万种游戏吧 他们可以玩别的
There's a million games. They can play other games.
你知道这里是丹特吧
You do realize that this is a Dante's, right?
这基本就是黑人的查克奶酪游戏屋
I mean, it's basically a black Chuck E. Cheese.
好吧 不过 那家伙也不是黑人
Okay. I can see that. I mean, that guy's not black.
噢 那是Oakland Tony
Oh, that's Oakland Tony.
O.T
O.T.
他骨子里比我还黑
Oh, he blacker than I am.
大哥 不好意思 今天是我的生日
Buddy, I-I'm sorry. Today is my birthday.
我就要撒个欢 尽情地玩乐
I'm gonna wild out and have a good time.
我有满满一杯游戏币
I got a cup full of coins,
我要玩完它们 可以么
and I'm gonna get wild with them, all right?
不好意思
Sorry.
嘿
Hey.
我会时刻盯着你的
I got my eyes on you.
确实挺吓人
Legitimately scary.
老子喝多了才不管呢
Too drunk to care.
真正违法的是你告诉我
It's illegal for you to tell me
我不能把它带出去 那才违法呢
I can't take this outside, that's illegal.
噢 你们来了 我甜美的公主们
Oh, there they are. My sweet, sweet princesses.
欢迎来到我的城♥堡♥ 要我帮你们拿大衣吗
Welcome to my castle, can I take your coats?
哇噢 赞啊
No, wow, mama.
你们还是穿上吧
Oh, you better put those on,
你嫉妒了吧
you're getting jealous.
嫉妒了 是不是啊
You're getting jealous, huh?
是哪位过生日啊
Whose birthday?
感觉好像是我过生日
It's feels like my birthday.
说不定就是我呢
So it might as well be.
踏上"性♥爱♥巴士"吧
Hitch a ride on the sex bus.
开个玩笑啦 我们可不能在这做♥爱♥
Just kidding. We can't have sex here.
到处都是孩子
There's kids everywhere.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表