Marky Mark的穿着就像...
See, Marky Mark's look...
非常赞(很紧的屁♥眼♥)
Very tight butthole.
而你的穿着
But your look
是我见过最怂的(最松的屁♥眼♥)
is the loosest butthole I've ever seen.
穿着这么一身粉过来
You come here in pink.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
他在说屁♥眼♥
He's talking about buttholes.
没有 我 - 变♥态♥
No, I... I. - Pervert.
跟我走 Amy
Come with me, Amy.
你听到的屁♥眼♥脱离上下文了
You're using butthole out of context.
你这样说屁♥眼♥ 让所有人都觉得很奇怪
You're talking about buttholes, making everyone feel weird.
我只是想证明一下观点
Just a...Just a man trying to win a contest.
好吧
All right.
能让我过去吗
Can I get by?
不让我过去
Not gonna let me by?
打扰一下 天啊 你们
'Scuse me. God, you just...
好吧 这就是你们的日常
Okay, this is how you live your life.
听着
Look.
你们的举动好像
You guys act like there's not other people
这个电梯上除了你们没有别人了
on this escalator at the same time as...
啊 就是这样
Ahhh, that's it!
径直打上去
Right through it.
相信我
Take it from me.
只要用心去看
Even a blind man can land a punch
一个瞎子出拳也能快准狠
if he can see it in his mind's eye first.
所以你完全看不见吗
So you can't see at all?
我能看见一点点
Ah, I can see a little.
在战场上眼里进了一块(音似披萨)子弹碎片
Caught a piece of shrapnel in the war.
基本失明
Lost most of my vision.
什么 披萨碎片吗
Wha... pizza shrapnel?
是一大块子弹碎片
Big piece of shrapnel.
我都不知道这也行
I didn't even know that could happen.
你知道吗 孩子
You know what, son?
我觉得你已经准备好上战场了
I think you're ready for combat.
你这么觉得吗 - 是的
Think so? - Yeah.
谢谢您 导师
Thank you, sensei.
好的
Yeah.
我在向您鞠躬呢
Uh...Oh, I'm bowing.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
听着 女士
Uh, listen, lady.
你到底准备好买♥♥什么了吗
Are you gonna buy anything?
伙计 你是个成年人了
Oh, dude, come on. You're a grown man.
你不能这样说话
You can't say things like that.
这样太过分了
This is ridiculous, okay?
我不是说她有个松屁♥眼♥
I'm not saying that she has a loose butthole.
我是说她就是个松屁♥眼♥
I'm saying that she is loose butthole.
你太怂了(屁♥眼♥太松了)
You're being so loose of a butthole.
英语不是你的母语吗
Is English not your first language?
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hiya, dick.
你对着我的笔记本打过多少次飞机
How often are you jacking off on my laptop?
好吧 Ders
Okay, Ders, I'm in the middle
我正在和我的经纪人说话呢
of a business meeting with my agent.
而且我打过很多次 抱歉
And a lot of times. Sorry.
他妈的 从你包里
Damn it, just give me a shirt
拿件衣服给我
out of your bag.
行了行了 别在这打岔
Come on, you're ruining this.
我刚刚说的是
As I was saying,
屁♥眼♥ 在一个完整的句子里代表
butthole, when used properly in a sentence...
你♥他♥妈♥哪来的啊
Who the fuck are you?
我 - 对
Me? - Yes.
我谁也不是 我才不搅合你们这个可悲的事情
I'm no one, okay? I'I'm not part of this sadness.
Adam 我们走
Adam, we're leaving.
我们还没来得及改变世界呢
We haven't even had a chance to change the world yet.
我叫Kyle Walsh
I'm Kyle Walsh.
是个星探
I handle talent.
嗨 - 嘿 Ders
Hi. - Hey, Ders.
你回车里等着好不好 伙计
Why don't you go wait in the car, bud?
首先我得说
Let me preface this by saying
我不是同性恋
I'm not a homosexual.
而且个人认为 整个行业都被他们毁了
Personally, I think they're ruining this industry.
但是话虽如此
That being said,
你是我几个月以来见过的
you are the sexiest piece of ass
最性感的翘臀小猛♥男♥啊 朋友
I've seen in months, my friend.
嗯 没错 你当模特的吗
Oh, yes. Do you model?
其实 我才是当模特的 经验丰富
In fact, I model. A lot.
而且我的黑人网友叫我白人版Tyrese
And my black friend online calls me the white Tyrese,
姓Beckford还是什么
as in Beckford, as in b...As in...
Gibson - 姓Gibson的
Gibson. - As in Gibson.
看这背 这腰 - Tyrese Gibson
Look at that corn-fed body. - Tyrese Gibson.
浑身是肉 却没一块多余的
Beefy. In all the right ways.
谢谢
Thank you?
难道你是扛干草堆
What, did you grow up pitching hay?
吃快餐长大的
Eating three squares?
翻遍大石块
Flipping over big rocks,
到处找小球鼠妇 是不是
looking for little roly-polies, huh?
我没有 - 对 他没 他
I didn't. - No, he did. That's...
你形容的完全不是我吧
That's totally wrong.
嘿 Ders 如果我的好事被你搞砸了
Hey, Ders, if you ruin this for me,
我会让你的脸毁得
I'm gonna ruin your face
比你的电脑还惨
harder than I ruined your computer.
Kyle 我们签约吧 - 噢
Kyle, where do I sign? - Oh!
好吧 那人说我天生是这块料
I don't know. The guy said I was a natural.
这个块料那块料的
Whatever that means.
不过他好像
But I guess he's got a few gigs
帮我接了几个工作
lined up for me,
到时再看看什么情况吧
and we'll see how it goes.
就是觉得有点傻
It just seems kind of silly, you know?
当模特
It's modeling.
你的骨架结构很完美
You have beautiful bone structure.
谢谢 土豪 这个
Thank you, jet set. It's...
噢
Oh.
嘿 Alice
Oh, hey, Alice.
我正想跟你商量网站的事情
I wanted to talk to you about the website.
那硬盘弄得我手忙脚乱
See, I had a little snafu with the hard drive.
哇 这是什么 - 还有 呃
Wow, what's is? - And, uh--
没什么 这没什么
no, this is nothing.
接着刚才的说 我笔记本阵亡了 然后
Um, like I was saying, my laptop crapped out, and...
非常专业 不是吗
These are professional, right?
而且看着很体面啊
You actually look pretty decent.
体面个屁 逼老子开枪
Decently ugly. Shots fired.
好吧 总之 给我几天时间
All right, anyway, just give me a few days.
一定尽快把网站弄好
I'll get the website back pronto.
不 不 不 那个不用你操心了
No, no, no. You forget about that.
我准备请个专业的人来弄
I'm just gonna hire someone who knows what they're doing.
你嘛 你是个小白脸 Holmvik
You...You're a face, Holmvik.
而不是网站设计师
Not a website designer.
你来当我们的模特
We're gonna use you for our model.
不行 你不是要找专业的吗
No! But you said you wanted to use a professional,
可他不是专业的啊
and he's not a professional,
你不是要找专业的吗
but you said you wanted to use a professional,
可他不是专业的啊
but he's not a professional.
Adam说的还是有道理的
Adam's kind of making sense right now.
我是说 我费了好大劲在那网站上
I mean, I put a lot of hard work into that website.
将会有一个完整的交互菜单
There's gonna be a whole interactive menu.
我不仅仅是张小白脸 我不
I'm more than a face. I don't...
我是纯粹的小白脸
I'm all face.
看
Look.
噢 天 好了 听着
Oh, my... Okay, look.
Anders 我是在要求你 好吗
Anders, I am asking you to do this, okay?
明天下午 你去不去
Tomorrow afternoon. Will you be there?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表