他有名字的 它就叫Cee Lo Green
And he has a name, and it's actually Cee Lo Green.
不 不是这个名字 - 就是的
No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
不是的 - 我发誓我真的不知道
No, it is isn't. - I swear to God I don't know.
我看大伙儿都这么做我才来的
I only came here tonight 'cause it's what everyone was doing.
得了吧 小朋友
Give me a break, little guy.
如果大家都跑去跳桥
If everybody jumped off a bridge,
你也跳么
would you do that, too?
啊
Huh?
也许吧 我不知道
Sometimes I don't know.
这 这真是一个悲伤的故事
That's actually really sad.
可怜
It is sad.
同伴压力 在他们这个年纪还挺常见的
Peer pressure, it's a very real thing at their age.
但是 你们把龙藏哪了 臭婊♥子♥
But where's the dragon, you bitch?
我不知道什么龙啊
I don't know about any dragon.
我只是想表现得合群一些
I was only trying to fit in.
我就是个死胖子
I'm just the fat kid.
他们量我不敢在这拉屎
They dared me to poop!
你们一定要相信我啊
You got to believe me!
我相信你
I believe you.
哥们儿 让我跟他单独谈谈
Guys, can we have the room?
算你走运 你个蠢蛋
Lucky I don't swing on you, fool!
看我不打死你
Swing on you so bad.
行了 行了
All right, all right, all right.
来 擦擦
Come on, dry off.
很抱歉 他们这样对你
Sorry about those dudes.
只是他们真的很在意那只龙
It's just, uh, they love that dragon.
我也很喜欢它 它太酷了
I love it. It's crazy.
你丢过东西吗
You ever had anything stolen from you?
我丢过一辆自行车
I lost a bike once.
我去买♥♥饮料 出来发现
I went in for a Snapple, I came out,
车子丢了
and it was gone.
耶 我相信 是哪种口味的呢
Yeah, I'll bet. What kind of Snapple?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我也是 看到了吗
Me neither. See?
我们没啥不同的
We're not so different, you and me.
你为何不站出来 告诉我
So why don't you just go ahead and tell me
我的龙去哪了
where my dragon is?
好吧
All right.
有群家伙正把龙带到一个派对里
A couple of the guys are taking it to a party
要把它剁碎
to chop it up.
这个派对在哪
Okay, where's the party?
你知道嘉美拉路上的那家熊猫快餐店吗
You know the Panda Express on Camilla road
就在高速公路前
right before the freeway?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I do.
他们就在那对面一个奇怪的白色房♥子里
They're at a weird white house
有个红色的门
with a red door right across from that.
如果你现在赶过去 也许能赶上
If you hurry, you'll get there just in time.
现在准备说了吗
Ready to talk now?
噢 天啊 - 还要嘴硬吗 啊
Oh, my God! - Huh, tough guy?
嘿 Demamp 我知道龙在哪了 我知道了
Hey, yo, Demamp, I got it. I got it. I got it.
哦 但是
Oh, but...
好吧 我们来看看
All right, let's go figure out how to put this
怎么把这玩意儿放回去
back in the 'vo.
我们到了 弟兄们
Here we are, boys.
我们准备好这么做了吗
We ready to do this?
我看我们就直接进去 让那些蠢蛋们看看
I say we go inside and show these pricks
和好朋友帮派做对的下场
what happens when you mess with the best friend brigade.
这就是我们 - 弟兄们 上
That's us. - Yeah, baby, let's do this.
等等
Wait.
方式要正确
Let's do this right.
阁下 借您的武士刀用用
Your katana, sir.
拨这个 呃 这个
You just... I mean, just, uh...
好 就这个
Right. Right.
对
Yeah.
走 - 过去
Let's go. - Get out.
你没看到我拿着刀吗
You didn't see me with the sword?
我准备用刀这么一拨的 - 那很棒
I was gonna flick it... - No, it was great.
真的很酷
It was really cool.
怎么了 孩子们
Girls, what's going on here?
噢 天啊
Oh, sweet Jesus.
校长一直都知道内情吗
The principal was in on it the whole time?
不 Adam 我觉得我们是被那个死胖子给耍了
No, Adam, I think that chubby dude played us.
是的
Yuh-huh.
也是 这比较说得通
Oh, yeah. That makes sense.
再次抱歉 Senn校长
Again, we're sorry, principal Senn.
只是 这些孩子 呃
It just, uh, those kids...
我弄不懂他们 - 他们玩得太野了
I don't understand 'em. - They're insane.
他们太恐怖了
They're just terrible people,
我不知道你怎么管他们的 Wes
and I don't know how you do it, Wes.
呵呵 靠酒精呗
Well, I'm a functioning alcoholic.
酷老爸
Cool dad.
真棒 - 再喝一杯 为你们送行
Nice. - One for the road, boys?
好 - 行吧
Yeah. - All right.
Ders 载我们回家
Ders, take us home.
我们得教训教训那个死胖子
We got a fat boy that needs a jump.
走
Let's do it.
保重
Again, take care.
嘿
Hey.
希望你们能找回你们的龙
We hope you find your dragon.
谢谢 女士们
Thank you, ladies.
还有 你的发型真的很赞
And we think you're hair is really cute.
依旧很有魅力
Still got it.
继续吧
Play on, player.
就是这个
That's it.
嘿 这是怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
是我住这 不是你们
I live here. You don't.
必须先教训一个蠢蛋才行
Might have to swing on a fool.
打到他下跪求饶
Gonna double up on a guy.
哇哦
Whoa.
派对大门关闭了
Party's closed, boys.
Quaid 肿么啦哥们儿 我是Demamp啊
Quaid, what up, dude? It's Demamp.
格斗兄弟 记得嘛
Bash bros. Remember that from earlier?
你不能进去
You can't come in.
嘿 我该把这些啤酒放哪儿
Hey, where you want me to put these beers?
哪都可以 兄弟
Ah, wherever, dude.
但是 呃 不要靠近前面那个卧室
But, uh, stay out of the front bedroom.
Deandre正和Leila Strachan在里面嘿♥咻♥呢
Deandre's banging Leila Strachan in there.
这妞一晚上可以跟所有人嘿♥咻♥个遍
Dude, chick's on pace to bang everyone tonight, you know?
我都闻到"大密林"的味道了
I can smell the coochie already.
哇哦 他从来哪儿学来的
Oh, where'd he learn that?
在我的 在前面那个卧室
In my--in the front bedroom?
那是 那是我的卧室啊 有点惊人
That's...That's my bedroom. That's awesome.
酷 哥们儿 – 嗯 很酷
That's cool, dude. - That's cool.
我明白了 你掌管了我们的房♥子
Okay, I get it. You took over our house.
很好 干得漂亮
Very good. Good job.
但是 龙雕像在哪
But where's the dragon statue and...
啊 哎唷 哎唷
Ah! Ow! Ow!
你们不能进去
You're not getting in.
够了 我要报♥警♥了
That is it. I'm calling the cops.
没人可以在我家抽烟
Nobody smokes in my house.
唉哟 唉哟 别打了 唉哟
Ow! Ow! Don't, please! Ow!
你陷害我们 我们都开车到那房♥子去了
You know what? You set us up. We drove out to that house.
哈哈 真有意思
Ha ha. That's awesome.
你跟Senn校长打招呼了吗
Did you say hi to principal Senn?
你想得美 唉哟
You wish. Ow!
噢
Oh!
这根本就没有 没有
That wasn't even a... Wasn't...
咱们来做笔交易
Here's the deal.
你报♥警♥ 然后呢 你们下半辈子
You call the cops, and we'll be back here
每个周末都有我们的"问候"
every weekend for the rest of your lives.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表