你懂的 我们无论做什么都在一起
You know, like I said, we do everything together.
伙计 哥们 你上大荧幕了
Dude, buddy, you made the big screen.
那个人 和你长得太像了
That looks... just like you.
哇哦 确实 你跟他真像
Whoa, you do. You look just like him.
我才不像他
I don't look like that guy.
你俩看上去像对双胞胎一样
It's like you are twins.
是啊 你跟他简直一模一样
Yeah, you look exactly like that guy.
Damien Damien
Damien... Damien.
Damien
Damien?
嘘
Shh.
对不起
Sorry.
打扰了
Our bad.
我什么也看不见
I can't see anything.
抱歉 - 抱歉
Sorry. - Sorry.
嘿 为啥不开相机的夜视模式呢
Hey, why don't I use the night vision on my camera?
我们也来拍个女婊布莱尔
Blair Witch this bitch.
我不敢相信那电影竟然是假的
I can't believe it wasn't real.
哦 - 搞什么
Oh... - What the...
别这样 伙计 - 啊
Come on, buddy. - Ugh.
别这样 - 啊 别这样 伙计们
Come on. - Ugh, come on, guys.
他们干什么呢
What are they doing?
哦 天呐 - 哦
Oh, jeez. - Oh!
哦 - 上帝啊
Oh. - Good God!
不 不 不 不 不 关了吧
No, no, no, no, no. Turn it off.
把它关了 - 别
Turn it off... - Don't...
关了它 - 那是谁啊
Turn it off! - Who is it?
走吧 快走吧
Let's just go! Just go.
我钥匙掉了 - 对不起 对不起
I dropped my keys. - Sorry, sorry.
不好意思啊 哦
Sorry about this, whoa.
嘿 你大雕在握啊
Hey, your dick's in your hand.
我们只是进来找个小男孩
We're just looking for a little boy.
你们见过一个孩子么 他大概这么高
Have you seen a kid? He's about this tall.
你大雕在握啊 哥们
Your dick is in your hand, dude!
嘿 今晚人真多啊(也指五人行)
Hey. Full house tonight, huh?
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
情况不容乐观啊
Okay, so this is not good.
太恶心了
That was gross!
无法直视皮肤 无法直视嘴了
I can't look at skin, I can't look at mouths anymore.
我一直听见
I kept hearing...
停 别学那声音
Stop it! Don't do that!
我把一切都搞砸了
I messed everything up.
别带我了 你俩去吧
You guys should just go without me.
告诉Pastafari的厨师我喊饿了
Tell Pastafari I said I'm hungry.
你们要是记得
And if you remember,
就给我带点牙买♥♥加烟熏千层面回来
bring me home some Jamaican jerk lasagna.
不 - 不 不
No. - No, no.
我啥都不会给你带的 伙计
I'm not gonna bring you anything, dude.
因为没有你我哪都不去
'Cause I'm not gonna go anywhere without you!
而且这还会把我们的友谊
Besides the fact that this is gonna take our friendship
上升到一个新层次 性♥爱♥征服者
to the next level as sexual conquistadors...
至少学了个新词汇
At least we learned that word...
这是感恩节 对不
It's Thanksgiving, right?
知道我什么意思吧
You know what I mean?
我这个小印第安人 没有清教♥徒♥的陪伴哪都不去
And, ah, this little Indian isn't going to go anywhere without his pilgrims.
你们就是我的清教♥徒♥
You guys are the pilgrims.
我越想越觉得
And the more that I think about it,
我们该搞得像<风中奇缘>那样
we should act out, like, a Pocahontas situation
还有几个穿皮草的Hedonism辣妹
with some leathery Hedo babes.
那多牛逼啊
Like, that would be awesome, right...
我是不是扯得没边儿了 我太兴奋了
Am I rambling a little bit? I'm excited.
不 不 没有扯闲篇 我们想的一样
No, no, you're not rambling. We're all on the same page.
<风中奇缘>挺好的 但是 - 谢谢
Pocahontas sounds great but... - Thank you.
我不知道 哥们
I don't know, man.
就是感觉不太对
It just doesn't seem right.
还是算了吧
I say we call it.
嗯
Yeah.
我们花了400大洋 不能退款
We did spend $400 nonrefundable.
这趟旅行我们去定了
Okay, so we definitely have to go on this trip!
我们得找到那熊孩子
We just gotta find that kid!
对
Yes.
如果我们 - 哥儿几个
Well, maybe if we... - Hey, guys.
谁来给我吹啊
Thing's not gonna suck itself.
哦
Ooh!
大肉♥棒♥
Holy meat rod!
是个真家伙
That is a real bat.
大肉♥棍♥
Real meat stick.
嗨 Gerald 是你吗
Hey, Gerald! Is that you?
嗨 Dan 口♥活♥儿名嘴
Hey, Dan, the man with the mouth.
我今天无处发泄
I can't give this thing away today.
你知道Jimmy去哪了吗
Hey, do you know where Jimmy is?
他在吗 - 我倒也想啊
Is he around? - Oh, I wish.
不在 Andy也不错
No. Andy's good, though.
啥 那个撸管专家
What, Andy the golf pro?
不是 是黑人Andy
No, black Andy. That guy.
巧克力宝贝儿
Oh, sweet chocolate.
哈哈 抱歉
Ha ha... oh, sorry.
撸一管 撸一管
Reach around? Reach around?
谁来
Anybody?
你们 - 不了
You guys? - I'm good.
嘿 今晚人真多啊(也指五人行)
Hey. Full house tonight, huh?
按照我刚才
Now as I saying
不幸被粗暴打断的计划
before we were so rudely interrupted,
我们要逼迫Damien出来
we're gonna smoke Damien out.
类似吧
Well, kind of.
我们拉响警报
We're gonna pull this alarm,
大家都往外跑的时候
and then when everybody comes rushing out of the theater,
我们抓住他 - 嗯哼
we'll grab him. - Mm-hmm.
Blake 点子很不错
Okay, Blake, that's... that's actually genius.
但是是违法的
It's also illegal.
我们今天犯的事儿够多了
I think we're stacking crimes pretty high today.
Ders 非常时期就得用非常手段
Ders, desperate times calls for desperate measuring.
而且这不犯法
And it's not illegal.
我自己就干过大概 14次呢
I've done it personally, like... like 14 times.
疯狂的中学生涯啊
Middle school was wild.
Blake 这就是犯法
Blake, it's illegal.
去他的 我才不怕
Bug that. I ain't never scared.
别动 趴下
Don't move! On the floor!
我没碰 我发誓
I didn't touch it, I swear!
趴下 - 非得趴下吗
I said down. - Oh, do we have to?
真心挺恶心的
It's like really gross.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, sure, yep.
黏糊糊的 真的
It's really sticky, actually.
门外停的沃尔沃是不是你们的
Are you the owners of the Volvo parked out front
刷漆刷得那么蹩脚
with the crappy paint job?
怎么了 有人撞到我的车了吗
Why? Did someone ding my car?
孩子在哪
Where's the kid?
这里咋回事
What in the hell is going on here?
先生 你站边上放轻松
Just stand aside and relax, sir.
我才不要 这是我的店
No, I will not. This is my place of business.
我有许可证的
I've got permits.
先生 这些人涉嫌
Sir, these men are involved
绑♥架♥一个未成年
in the kidnapping of a minor.
不 不 不 我们没绑♥架♥任何人
No, no, no! We didn't kidnap anybody...
真没有 他在那儿呢 问他
No, no! There he is, ask him!
慢着 那是我儿子
Whoa, hold on. That's my son.
Damien 你出来
Now, Damien, you get out here.
这些家伙是要绑♥架♥你还是怎么着
Did these guys try to kidnap you or something?
不是 听我说
No, listen, please.
他妈让我们去接他
We were sent to pick him up by his mom
而他妈在做
while she was gonna make...
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表