随便你扔什么到这车上都没问题
The Vo can handle anything you throw at it.
说的是啊
Yeah.
但别真的向它扔东西
Just don't throw anything at it, please.
等等
Wait.
啊 天啊Ders 你干了什么
Ah, Ders, come on! Dude, what're you doing?
我什么也没干
I'm not doing anything.
你是不是 你加油了吗
You got... did you put gas in it?
加了啊 - 好吧
Yes. - Okay.
转向装置 整个都熄火了
The steering... Everything just went out.
熄火了 - 啊 别啊
Just... it stopped. - Oh, no.
下去看看怎么回事吧
Should we go look at this thing?
走吧 Ders 拿着你的玛格丽特
Yeah, let's do it. Ders, here, take your Margarita.
要保证体内水分充足 外面太热了
I want you to stay liquidated. It's hot.
这车看起来啥事没有
Well, she looks damn good.
就是
Yeah.
这个嘛 可能是因为发动机不是美国产的
Well, you know, it might be the non-American engine.
外国货比较不经用
They're a little weaker overseas.
就是我们说的那种美国肌肉车
American muscle, now, that's where it's at.
我也想赞同你 - 是吧
I want to agree with you... - Yeah.
但这个其实是瑞典产的引擎
Except this is Swedish-engineered,
所以你错了
so you're kind of wrong.
我打个电♥话♥给美国汽车协会吧
But I'll call AAA,
看看他们能不能把这车拖到斯文维修厂
see if they can tow her down to Sven's garage.
不不不不不 - 不行
No, n-n-n-n-no! - No.
拜托
Come on.
难道你愿意让别人碰你的宝贝车
Gonna let somebody else put their hands on your baby?
是啊我们人手也不少 - 说的是呢
Yeah, we're a couple of men. - Yeah.
让我们几个爷们来修车 - 好
Men work on cars. - Okay.
我觉得我应该给纯爷们
I think I'm gonna t the men
拿几个汉堡过来 怎么样
a couple of burgers, all right?
我知道我的两个修车工
'Cause I know my two little grease monkeys
需要吃点东西才能开始工作
are gonna get a little appetite worked up.
爸爸饿咯
Daddy's hungry. Yeah.
我们把前盖整个掀开吧
Hey, why don't we get a full-on pop-dog?
现在前盖开了一点
We're working with a semi-pop-dog right now.
马上就好 – 这只是开了条缝
Coming right up. - We're at a half-pop.
我们需要把整个掀开
We need to be a full-on pop-dog, yo.
我在让它弹开 - 整个弹开
Full-pop coming right up. - Full pop-doggie.
前盖开咯
And, the hood popped!
你开的是后备箱
No, you popped the trunk there.
我知道 - 你不会不知道怎么
I know. - Do you not know how to...
我知道怎么开 我衣服湿透了
No, I know. I got a sweatshirt.
天马上要转凉了你知道吗
It's gonna get cold soon, you know?
我们得离开这里
We're gonna be out here.
我觉得
I think it's...
我们现在只打开了一条缝
We're at a half-pop-doggie right now.
我想要它整个弹开 - 我知道 我知道 我知道
I wanna go to the full pop. - I know, I know, I know.
让我回忆一下我16岁上过的
If I recall, in my auto training,
汽车培训 这里应该
when I was 16, there's a...
藏着一个弹簧锁
Secret latch.
看吧
Ha-ha!
太棒了
Oh! Yes!
隐藏的弹簧锁 - 太好了
Secret latch? - Whoo!
你看见了吗 Blake
Did you see that, Blake?
Ders 你是说那里藏着弹簧锁
Um, Ders, secret latch?
就是那个弹簧锁
Secret latch.
这家伙竟然知道有弹簧锁
This guy knew about secret latches.
不可思议 简直惊呆了 - 太神奇了
Unbelievable. I'm blown away. - It's crazy.
那让咱来看看里面什么情况
So, what do we got here, right?
我们在找什么 - 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯
What are we looking at? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我觉得那是汽化器
I'm gonna go right off the bat and say it's the carburetor.
对 嗯 对 - 对吧
Yeah. Mm-hmm. Yeah. - Yeah.
猜得不错
That's a... That's a pretty good assumption.
对
Yes.
但说实话 我觉得不是
But quite frankly, I think you're wrong.
我觉得它是个垫片
I think it's the gasket.
嗯 - 是吧 那个垫片
Mm. - Yeah, that gasket...
那儿也太奇怪了吧
That's weird right there.
这整块看起来都怪怪的
This whole region right here is looking a little funky.
也许整个都要换新
You know what, we might need a new region.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
沃尔沃这块总是出问题
Now, regions are common problems in Volvos.
可能吧 - 不见得
Possibly. - Don't say that.
我能确定
I do know one thing is for sure.
不是电池区的问题
It's not the battery zone,
这可以用汉堡来证明
and I got some burgers to prove it.
哦 没错
Ooh, that's true.
玛格丽特也可以证明
And we got margaritas to prove it.
电池好着呢
Battery's working great.
还有华夫饼
And we have waffles to prove it,
或者iPod底座也能证明
and then we had the iPod dock also proving it.
有干扰
Jamming.
很有可能是电池区的问题
It's probably the battery zone.
是的 - 电池用完了
It's the battery. - We wore down the battery.
我们走吧
Here we go!
哦 - 好
Oh! - Okay.
我们行的 再加把劲啊
We can do it! Put some glute into it!
嗯 - 快跑
Yeah. - Here we go.
哦 这太酷了
Oh, this is cool!
还好咱们没叫汽车协会
I'm glad we didn't call AAA
而是像蛮王柯南那样自己掌控命运
and took fate into our own hands like Conan.
好了 可以停了
Ow, ow. I got it. Anchor.
我的天哪 快看这辆老轿车
Holy Moly, look at this classic.
哇 好漂亮 车型很棒
Yeah, she's pretty, got nice lines,
但比不上我的这个瑞典肉丸
but nothing on the Swedish meatball here.
没错
Yeah.
那是美派肌肉车 在越南打过仗
That is American muscle. That car fought in Vietnam.
好吧
All right, men.
这是我的信♥用♥卡♥ 去买♥♥些男人吃的零食
Here's my credit card. Go get some man snacks.
好 - 买♥♥下电池
Yeah. - Pay for the battery.
我得去和这里的工程师交谈一下
I'm gonna go, uh, rap with the engineer here.
看看他能告诉我些什么 - 没问题
See what he can tell me. - You got it.
哦对了 再买♥♥些牛肉干
Oh, get some, uh, beef jerky.
不要有胡椒粉 我有胃酸逆流症
But not the peppered. I've got acid reflux.
1.57美元洗车窗
Wash your window for $1.57.
你要去买♥♥啤酒吗
Are you gonna buy beer with it?
不
No.
哦 那不好意思 我们的钱都是去买♥♥啤酒的
Oh, well, then, I'm sorry. Our money's actually for beer.
我要去买♥♥松杜子酒
I'm gonna get schnapps.
松杜子酒 好棒 - 太棒了
Yeah, schnapps. Cool, cool. - Yeah. Awesome.
我们也爱烈酒 - 一美元
We love booze too. - A dollar.
哦 我没钱 - 没现金
Oh, I don't have any money. - No cash.
你有刷♥卡♥机吗 我会付你
Do you have a card swiper? 'Cause I'll give you...
一千美元 就是这样
I'll give you, like, $1,000.
没有
No.
我们给你找顶帽子吧
We'll look for a hat for you.
嗯 - 给你找顶帽子
Yeah. - We'll get you a hat.
所以说流浪汉要有个刷♥卡♥机
That's why homeless people should have cardswipers.
对
They should.
我会是一个出色的流浪汉
I'd make a great homeless person.
随身只带刷♥卡♥机
I'd just carry a card swiper.
太谢谢你了 Mike
Thanks a lot, Mike.
我会给你小费的 只是我兄弟拿了我的卡
I'd tip you, but my buddy's got my credit card, so.
嘿 吃货们回来啦
Hey-oh! And the Snacksters are back-Ders!
哇啊
Whoa.
学会换电池了吗
How was the battery swap educational?
呃 他不让我看
Uh, he didn't let me watch,
但是里面有只超酷的鬣蜥
but he's got a super-cool iguana inside.
啊 - 真的吗
What? - Really?
嗯 你们应该看看 - 很酷
Yeah, you should check it out. - Cool.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表