剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, Mommy! Happy birthday, Mommy!
我的漂亮儿子
My beautiful boy.
希望你没惹上太多麻烦
I hope you haven't gone to too much trouble.
老妈 你对我很值得
Oh, Mommy, you're worth it to me.
这是送你的 有满满的爱
This is for you, with love.
史蒂文 你让我好幸福
Oh, Steven, you bring me such happiness.
礼物好可爱
Well, it's lovely dear!
老妈 你好像很难过
Mommy, you seem sad.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
老妈漂亮的生日蛋糕怎么了
What happened to Mommy's beautiful birthday cake?
我的宝贝儿子
Oh, my baby boy.
好啦 没事的 披萨史蒂夫
There, there. It's all right, Pizza Steve.
我知道你尽力了
I know you tried your hardest.
别哭了 我的史蒂文小天使
Please don't cry, my little angel Steven.
老妈很清楚 你爱着老妈
Mommy knows you love her.
抱歉让你碰上这种事
I'm so sorry I got you involved in this.
过来吧
Come here, you.
格斯先生 你能原谅我吗
Mr. Gus, can you ever forgive me?
天才叔公 其实并不完全是你的错
Oh, Uncle Grandpa, it's not entirely your fault.
对不起我太爱巧克力蛋糕了
I'm sorry I love chocolate cake so much.
实在太好吃了
It's so delicious.
巧克力蛋糕
Chocolate cake!
我知道 我知道
I know. I know!
给你吧 兄弟 擦干眼泪
Here you go, buddy. Dry those tears.
天才叔公 太恶心了
Uncle Grandpa, that's disgusting.
等一下 有了
Wait a minute. That's it!
这是烘焙店的快递单
It's the delivery form from the bakery.
没错 怎么了
Yeah, so what?
看不出来吗
Don't you see?
可以再重新订一个蛋糕 让它送过来
We can just reorder the cake and have it delivered.
喂 没错
Hello? Yes.
我要重新订个一模一样的蛋糕
I would like to reorder the exact same cake
得跟早先送到露营车路23号♥那个一样
that was delivered earlier to number 23 RV lane.
没错 尽快
Yes. ASAP.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好 现在就只要
Okay. Now we just got to --
今天可是重要日子
Well, today's the big day.
兄弟们
Hey, dudes.
你们在干啥 到处混吗
What are you doing? Just hanging out?
自然表现吗
Acting natural?
披萨史蒂夫
Hey, Pizza Steve.
没看到你来了
I didn't see you there.
你手上拿着什么
What you got there, buddy?
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
不能给你们透露
I can't tell you guys.
一定是你计划的派对
Must be some party you have planned.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我一直都在计划这场派对
I've been planning this party
开给我这一生中一个特别的人
for a very special someone in my life.
我看到蛋糕到了
I see the cake's arrived.
没错 送快递的忙得不可开交
Oh, yeah, the delivery man was in a weird rush
所以我先帮你保管了
so I handled it for you.
好
All right.
来看看这个好蛋糕
Let's take a look at this bad boy.
什么 我订的根本不是这个
What? This isn't what I ordered!
不是吗
It isn't?
没错 而且差得远了
No! It's not even close!
披萨史蒂夫 你厉害炸了!!
爱你的披萨史蒂夫
实在太可恶了
This is an abomination!
上面应该有三个感叹号♥ 不是两个
It's supposed to have three exclamation points, not two!
披萨史蒂夫 你厉害炸了
"Pizza Steve, you're the bomb!!
爱你的披萨史蒂夫
Love, Pizza Steve."
没错 你们看
Yeah! See?
得这样子 都看到了吧
Like this. You see it, man!
好了 天啊 你们怎么满头大汗的
Oh, well. Man. You guys are soaking wet.
早跟你们说要修好空调的
I'm telling you, we got to get that A/C fixed.
天啊
Aw, man!
各位 我不确定
Guys, I'm not sure
我还能承受多大的热量
how much more of this heat I can take.
太阳太毒辣了
It's brutal.
真希望我们的破空调还没坏
I wish our dumb A/C wasn't broken.
那还用说 太阳一直不停晒
You're telling me. This sun is relentless.
你干嘛不躲到云后边一阵子 混♥蛋♥
Why don't you just go hide
behind some clouds for a while, you punk?
不好了 披萨史蒂夫
Oh, no, Pizza Steve.
你真的害他生气了
Now you really made him mad.
快想办法
Got to do something.
这窗帘不错
Say, these are some nice curtains.
我五分钟前就装好了
I had 'em installed five minutes ago
这样好方便推进剧情
for a convenient plot device.
一定是我点的雪糕到了
That must be the snow cones I ordered.
太阳就在门口狂晒
Guys, it's that darn sun right at our front door!
快逃命啊
We got to make a run for it.
谢天谢地有这么个水立方
Thank goodness for the good ol' water cube.
脚趾要清凉 有水就是棒
Nothing like a little H2O to cool these toes.
可是水立方没有按♥摩♥泡泡功能 老虎
But the water cube doesn't have
Jacuzzi bubble functions, Tiger.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
他回来了
He's back!
还好他不会发现我们
Hopefully he won't find us
在这个清凉阴冷的怪物嘴里
in this cool, dank monster mouth.
快逃啊
Let's get out of here!
前往冰屋
Head for the igloo!
天啊天啊天啊
Oh, man. Oh, man. Oh, man!
他也太热了
He's just too hot.
该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
他太可怕了
He's just too scary.
大家看 厄尔尼诺来了
Guys, look! It's El Niño!
接招 太阳公公
That that, señor sun!
好耶 干的好啊 厄尔尼诺
Yeah! Way to go, El Niño!
给那个臭太阳好看
You showed that lousy sun!
《热辣少年》
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表