剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Whoa there, friend.
你这是想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我要亲那只小不点
I'm going to kiss that little man!
得先过我这关
You'll have to go through me first.
天才叔公 快想办法
Uncle Grandpa, do something!
什么都行
Anything!
好
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我平常不是这样的
I'm not normally like this!
等待时机射出完美一箭
Got to wait for the perfect shot.
只要等待时机射出完美一箭
Just got to wait for the perfect shot.
有了
I know!
可以了
There we go!
你好
Hiya!
我好怕
I'm afraid.
你快逃 丘比特
You got to get out of there, Cupey.
这一箭一定会是完美一箭
This shall truly be the perfect shot.
丘比特
Cupid!
你救了我
You saved me.
我愿意为你做任何事 丘比特
I'd do anything for you, Cupid.
你跟我一样有翅膀真是太酷了
It's pretty cool you have wings like me.
没错
Yeah.
我们多半有不少共同点
I think we probably have a lot in common.
我也喜欢拿东西射人
I also like to shoot people.
给我走开 死臭虫
Get out of here, ya grub!
是你逼我的
Why, I ought to!
把我的光炮设置成意面化模式
Set my phaser to spaghettify!
等等
Wait!
要不是因为天才叔公
If it wasn't for Uncle Grandpa
我们也不可能相遇
we never would have met.
看不出来吗
Don't you see?
要不是因为他的馊主意
If it wasn't for his terrible, terrible ideas
我就永远找不到真爱
I never would have found true love.
真爱
True love?!
天才叔公
Hey, Uncle Grandpa!
怎么了
Yeah?
我对你感激不尽
I can't thank you enough.
你真的很会帮助别人
You're really good at helping people.
我知道
I know!
加油干
Keep on trucking.
叔公 叔公
Uncle G, Uncle G!
你一定 一定要救救我
You got -- You got to help me!
格斯先生爱上我了
Mr. Gus is in love with me!
又要开始了
Here we go again!
爱尝鲜的
熊好好
与
热狗人
爱尝鲜的熊好好
New Experiences with Beary Nice.
就是我
That's me!
与热狗人
And Hot Dog Person.
就是我
That's me.
菜单
我好好兴奋可以在高档法式餐厅吃饭
I sure am excited to eat at a fancy French restaurant...
这可是尝鲜耶
for the beary first time!
我都看不懂
I don't understand any of this.
菜单
没事的 热狗人
It's okay, Hot Dog Person.
我大学修了法语课
I took French lessons back in college.
我可以给我们两个一起点餐
I believe I can order for the both of us.
你好 服务生
Bonjour, Mr. Waiter!
眼镜
Glasses.
我要来份日间特餐
Je voudrais la plaque de jour
至于他呢 来份热狗人特餐
et pour lui, la chien-chaud personne special.
你这餐点得好啊
Vous avez commande un excellent repas.
感谢
Merci!
你给我点了什么 熊好好
What did you order for me, Beary Nice?
热狗人啊 你话太多了
Oh, Hot Dog Person, you talk too much.
请看
Voilà!
这是给先生的
Et for monsieur.
用餐愉快
Bon appétit!
什什 什么
W-w-w-wha...
这我吃不了
I can't eat this!
这食物好好吃
This food is so yummy!
看来你需要搭把手
Looks like you need a hand.
服务生 他点的餐也给我来一份
Waiter, I'll have what he's having!
我也是
Me too!
不会吧
Oh, no!
先生用餐是否满意
Was monsieur satisfied with his meal?
太好吃了
It was magnifique!
你觉得呢 热狗人
What did you think, Hot Dog Person?
我应该要打包
I think I need a doggie bag.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表