剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
能借用一下那把勺子吗
Can I borrow that spoon?
天才叔公
格斯先生
搬家了
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
你害大家没麦片吃了
You ran out of oatmeal for us to eat.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
格斯先生
Hey, Mr. Gus!
我昨天刚买♥♥了的
I just bought some yesterday.
早安 披萨史蒂夫
Good morning, Pizza Steve.
早餐雕塑做得不错
Great breakfast sculpture.
麦片
我健壮的腹肌不是很好显现出来
It's hard to get my ripping ab details
都怪格斯先生用光棉签了
when Mr. Gus is out of cotton swabs.
去跟格斯先生说
Just tell Mr. Gus.
他会去店里买♥♥的
He'll go to the store.
格斯先生 在吗 格斯先生
Mr. Gus! Are you up, Mr. Gus?
我们得补棉签了
We need more cotton swabs!
棉签
不能让这种事影响到我
Nope, not gonna let it get to me.
厕纸走钢丝
Toilet-paper tightrope!
这个我能冷静处理好
I can calmly deal with this.
不好意思
Excuse me, y'all.
厕纸用光了
We're out of toilet paper.
别碰我的书
Please leave my books alone.
有谁看到我的梳子吗
And have any of y'all seen my comb?
没看到
Haven't seen it.
天才叔公 你一定是误会了
Uncle Grandpa, I'm sure it was a mistake
那东西明明就是我的梳子
but that is clearly my hairbrush.
能不能还回来
May I have it back, please?
对不起 格斯先生
Sorry, Mr. Gus.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去换衣服买♥♥东西了
Now I'll just get dressed and pick up our groceries.
能不能来个谁解释一下
Could anybody perchance tell me
怎么会有这么多蝙蝠聚集在我房♥间里
why so many bats were congregated in my bedroom?!
是我们买♥♥来吃苍蝇的
We brought them in to eat the flies.
哪来的苍蝇
Where'd the flies come from?
还用说
Duh!
我们放你房♥里的猴子来的
From the monkey we put in your room.
什么猴子
What monkey?
我们找它来
The one we got...
保护我的麦片雕塑
to protect my oatmeal statue.
不过没想到会有蚂蚁
We weren't expecting ants, though.
够了
That's it!
我一定要搬家
I am definitely moving out!
再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore!
你要去哪
Where you gonna go?
哪都行
Anywhere!
你们两个室友最垃圾
You two are the worst roommates ever!
确实
Yeah, sure.
你回来能不能帮我们买♥♥东西
When you come back, can you pick up the groceries we need?
你们连我话都没听
You're not even listening to me.
我搬走了
I'm leaving!
还真是
You're right!
这唱片太棒了
This record is great!
好
Fine!
格斯先生总算去买♥♥东西了
Mr. Gus went for groceries -- finally.
来看电视吧
Now let's watch some TV!
可电视要怎么开
But how do we turn the TV on?
从来都是格斯先生开电视
Mr. Gus always did that.
电视启动
TV on!
电视启动
TV on!!
格斯先生怎么能抛弃我们不管
How could Mr. Gus leave us like this?
太自私了
How selfish!
格斯先生留了张字条
Mr. Gus left a note.
我搬家了 格斯先生
"I moved out. Mr. Gus."
还以为他去买♥♥东西了
I thought he went to get groceries.
等一下 附注 我不买♥♥东西
Wait. "P.S. -- I'm not getting groceries."
一定要把他找回来
We have to get him back!
他到处都有可能在
But he could be anywhere.
等一下 看看背面
Wait. Check the back.
再附注 我在宁静草地
"P.P.S. -- I'm at Peaceful Meadows."
一起找回格斯先生
Let's get Mr. Gus back.
电视就能启动了
And the TV turned on.
宁静草地
这才是大好生活
Now, this is living.
一整间公♥寓♥都归我
Got this whole apartment to myself.
家当全都干净整洁
Everything is so nice and clean.
保佑这团乱
都用不着挂这个俏皮话十字绣了
I don't even need this witty cross-stitching anymore.
不错
Yep.
终于可以自己静静吃点美味麦片了
Now I can finally enjoy some delicious oatmeal
没有不体贴的室友来烦我就是爽
with no inconsiderate roommates to annoy me.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
格斯先生 求你回来吧
Mr. Gus, please come back!
我们需要你回露营车
We need you around the RV.
不要 走开
No! Go away!
看牌子
Read the sign.
禁止恳求
"No soliciting?"
可是格斯先生 我们又不是推销员啊
But, Mr. Gus, we're not solicitors.
恳 求
另一块牌子
The other sign.
禁止前室友
"No ex-roommates"?
可是格斯先生
But, Mr. Gus!
不行
No!
看完我牌子 现在看我嘴
You read my signs. Now read my lips.
等一下
Hang on.
我以后绝对不跟你们同居当室友
I don't want to live with you guys as roommates no more.
我住这里很舒服
This place is perfect for me.
别赖在我门口了
Now please get off my doorstep.
邮件
披萨史蒂夫 看来格斯先生要独居了
Well, Pizza Steve, guess Mr. Gus is on his own now.
这下没法开电视了
We'll never get our TV turned on.
别掉泪了 叔公
Put those tears away, Uncle G...
快看
'cause check it out.
隔壁的公♥寓♥在招租
The apartment next door is for rent.
招租
我不是很能理解
I'm not sure I understand
那怎么能帮我们让格斯先生回来呢
how that will help us get Mr. Gus to come back home.
要是他觉得我们是最垃圾的室友
If he thought we were the worst roommates ever
那就搬到他隔壁当最垃圾的邻居
we could move in next door
and be the worst neighbors ever.
垃圾到让他回露营车跟我们一起住
So worse, he'd have to come back to the RV with us.
没错
Bingo.
陀思妥耶夫斯基的名著
There's nothing like reading some Dostoyevsky
在自家看就是舒服
in the comfort of my own home.
紫色
还是得对付吵死人的邻居
Guess I'm gonna have to deal with some noisy neighbors.
反正可以一直戴着降噪耳机
I could always wear these noise-canceling headphones.
总比跟不体贴的室友住一起强
Still beats living with disrespectful roommates.
可恶
Dang it!
看来要实行第二阶段了 叔公
Looks like it's on to phase two, Uncle G.
叔公
Uncle G?
等一下 披萨史蒂夫
Hold on, Pizza Steve.
我要下音乐
I'm about to let the "beat" drop.
[ Beet(甜菜)与 beat(节拍)谐音 ]
我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
先等一下
So, wait.
我们第二阶段是要
For phase two, are we gonna
拿卷心菜炖豆子淹了格斯先生公♥寓♥吗
flood Mr. Gus' apartment with cabbage and bean stew?
不对不对不对
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
要把他熏出公♥寓♥
We're going to stink him out of that apartment
逼他回来一起住
and back to us.
可是卷心菜炖豆子
But that cabbage and bean stew
好像也不怎么臭啊
doesn't really smell too stinky to me.
吃了就臭了
It will after you eat it.
张嘴
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表