剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
是吗 那这个怎么说
Oh, really? Then how do you explain this?
桌游
这只是一大堆白色石头串而已
This is just a bunch of white rocks on a string!
有那东西合情合理
There's a logical explanation for that.
这个好像是块木头
And this looks like a wood log!
还真是木头
It is a wood log!
那个小骗子
That little trickster
老是往枕头底下放这么些东西
was putting those items under his pillow
还涂白了冒充牙齿
painting them white
and trying to pass them off as teeth!
不害臊 披萨史蒂夫
Shame on you, Pizza Steve.
真是的
C'mon!
要好处又没啥大不了 对吧
You can't blame a guy for wanting a good deal, can you?
而且你想想看
And when you think about it
我这可是在帮助牙仙子
I was doing the Tooth Fairy a favor
每年都给个不一样的东西
by giving her something different every year.
我都把它当大好事
I see it as a good deed.
是吗 俗话说得好
Do you? And you know what they say.
好心没好报
No good deed goes unpunished!
至于你们两个
As for you two
擅闯仙子家属于亵渎神话
trespassing on fairy property is a mythical offense.
为了惩罚你们欺诈我
The price you three will pay for tricking me
偷我东西 擅闯我家
stealing from me, trespassing on my property
你们得进 地下咔咔虫
will be...The Ground Clacker!
来自最深腐烂根管的脓肿
From the abscesses of the deepest rotten root canal
我召唤你 咔咔虫
I summon thee, Clacker!
就不能好好解决吗
Can't we work this out?!
不见得
I don't think so!
准备好迎接你们的末日吧
Now prepare to meet your end --
怎么了 牙仙子
Something wrong, Tooth Fairy?
都是坐骨神经痛害的
It's this darn sciatica!
让我好几百年来都生不如死
It's been the death of me for hundreds of years!
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
我自己都好几百岁了
Being a multiple centenarian myself
身体也是各种痛都有
I've developed all kinds of aches and pains.
痛起来就特希望
And when I do, I sure wish
有人可以帮我减轻疼痛
someone would give me some relief.
抱团开会
Group huddle!
牙仙子小姐
Miss Tooth Fairy, ma'am
我应该有办法可以帮你
I think I know a way we can help you.
真的吗 什么办法
Really? How?
告诉你办法 你会不会保证
If I tell you, do you promise
原谅披萨史蒂夫 放我们走呢
to forgive Pizza Steve and let us go?
会的会的
Yes! Yes!
能让我舒服点都行
Anything to alleviate my wretched state!
多谢你们了
I can't thank you enough, boys.
用你们牙齿做的紧身胸衣
This corset made out of your teeth
正好可以减轻我的疼痛
is the perfect cure for my condition!
这牙布置得 显得我身材都特有型
The dental arrangement
really contours my figure nicely!
对不对
Don't you think?
这下我们两清了
Well, I believe this trade squares us up.
这样 来日长牙见
And with that, I bid you a good tooth-a-loo!
事情圆♥满♥解决
I guess that's that.
没错 牙龈挺疼的
Yep, it was a pain in my gums.
不过好在终于两清了
But I'm glad we finally got to strike a deal.
更不用说我还赚到了
Not to mention, I really made out in the trade!
话是这么说
If I do say so myself.
真帅啊 叔公
Lookin' good, Uncle G!
兄弟们 从现在起
Bros, from this moment forward
我保证再也不骗人了
I promise to never double cross anyone again!
披萨史蒂夫知错了
Pizza Steve has found the error of his ways!
你真是太淘气了 披萨史蒂夫
You've been a very naughty boy, Pizza Steve!
你快把我放袜子里的礼物还回来
I believe it's time
you give me back my stocking stuffers!
话说太早了
Maybe I spoke too soon.
你眨眼了
You blinked!
天啊 情况很不妙
Oh, boy, this doesn't look good.
患者的白细胞样子很奇怪
The patient's white blood cells look super weird.
天才叔公医生
Dr. Uncle Grandpa
你胡子跑显微镜底下去了
you got your mustache caught up under the microscope.
黄油刀 快
Butter Knife. Stat.
钳子
Clamp.
好东西
That's the good stuff.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
超黏胶带
The super sticky tape!
先等一下 叔公
One minute, Uncle G.
我在刷约会软件看超辣相亲对象
I'm swiping through some pippin' hot matches
on this sweet dating app.
胶带给我
Give me the tape!
这胶带真是超黏
I wasn't kidding about the super sticky part.
天才叔公 他快救不回来了
Uncle Grandpa, I think we're losing him!
别怕
Do not fear!
因为我 天才叔公医生
Because I, Dr. Uncle Grandpa
宣誓维护希波克拉底誓言的道德标准
swore to uphold the ethical standards
of the Hippocratic oath
[ 希波克拉底誓言:医者之誓
从医人员入学第一课要学的重要内容 ]
尽己所能治疗病患
and treat the sick to the best of my ability.
披萨史蒂夫 麻烦你
Now, Pizza Steve, please.
那一大袋酸奶油给我
Give me the lumpy bag of sour cream.
医用级酸奶油
拜托成功 拜托成功 拜托成功
Please work, please work, please work!
就 这么完了吗
Is...Is that it?
全都结束了 天才叔公
It's over, Uncle Grandpa.
我还是很饿
I'm still hungry.
我都饿坏了
I'm starving.
我也是
Me too.
去买♥♥热狗吧
Let's get hot dogs.
我看到街边开了家新店
I saw a new place opened up down the street.
安息 卷饼
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表