剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
搞什么 弗吉尼娅 我才刚要吃
What gives, Virginia? I was gonna eat that.
抱歉 先过桥再说
Sorry, but we got to get across that bridge.
这下完了
So, I guess this is it.
我永远不知道
I'm never gonna find out
这集的麦高芬是什么了
what the MacGuffin in this story is!
全都玩完了
It's all over.
不行 我们克服万难过来
No. We didn't come all this way
不能摔死在乱石上就完事了
just to fall to our death
on those jagged rocks down there.
我们要来找麦高芬 而且一定要找到
We came to get the MacGuffin, and we're gonna get it!
而且我还是要吃了这颗巨型口香糖
And I'm still gonna eat this giant gum ball, too.
天才叔公 你救了大家
Uncle Grandpa, You saved us.
确实 去找麦高芬吧
我们到了 弗吉尼娅
This is it, Virginia.
我们抵达了内殿
We had arrived at the inner sanctum.
千里迢迢克服万难 终于抵达了高♥潮♥
It was the culmination
of our long, grueling expedition.
麦高芬总算近在眼前了
Finally, the MacGuffin was in our sight.
好美啊
It's beautiful.
但要想得到这个捉摸不定的奖赏
But if we were to capture this elusive prize
则需要最后一样行动
we would need to perform one final feat --
既要熟练
a feat of skill...
又要细致
...a feat of precision.
还必须恰到好处
I had to get this just right.
请来一份麦高芬
I'll have one MacGuffin, please.
一份麦高芬 马上来
One MacGuffin, coming right up.
好耶
All right!
所以你是想说
Do you mean to tell me
我们拼死拼活要找的麦高芬
that the MacGuffin we risked our lives for
其实就只是个早餐三明治吗
was just a breakfast sandwich?
没错 香肠鸡蛋奶酪麦高芬
Yep. A sausage-egg-and-cheese MacGuffin.
要来一口吗
Want a bite?
你应该知道
You do realize
家门口本来就可以买♥♥到这种玩意吧
we could have easily gotten one of those back home?
没错 可那样就没有刺♥激♥的故事了
Yeah, but that wouldn't make for a very exciting story
你说对吧
now, would it?
你怎么样 披萨史蒂夫
How're you doing, Pizza Steve?
好得很
A-okay!
天才叔公
电影时间
现在播出 《天才叔公电影时间》
And now, "Movie Time With Uncle Grandpa."
格洛丽亚 我一直都想跟你说个事
Gloria, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.
我 我爱你
I -- I love you.
我也爱你 吉米
I love you too, Jimmie.
刚刚是《恋人小巷》的一幕
That was a scene from "Kisser's Alley,"
我们今晚正是要影评这部电影
the classic film we'll be reviewing tonight.
大家好 我是天才叔公
Hi. I'm Uncle Grandpa.
我是天才叔公
And I'm Uncle Grandpa.
你觉得如何 天才叔公
So, what did you think, Uncle Grandpa?
一开始我的看法摇摆不定
Well, I wasn't sure at first.
我去影院小卖♥♥部买♥♥了份大份爆米花
I ordered a large popcorn at the concession stand
可我不小心掉了 只好再去买♥♥了一份
but then I dropped it, so I had to go get another one.
小卖♥♥部那边让我黄油随便放
They let me put on as much butter as I wanted
还再给了个盒子让我多装爆米花
and they even gave me an extra box to put more corn in
实在太爽了
which was fantastic.
打一开始我就知道这次出来看电影
Right from the start, I knew that this movie outing
一定会特别难忘
was going to be one to remember.
没错 这种大好体验
Yeah. This is one of those experiences
我这位影迷也很想追求
that I live for as a movie-goer.
只要再花两毛五
For only a quarter more
就能买♥♥到超大杯巨无霸饮料
I was able to get an extra-large jumbo drink
我就只想要这个
which was everything I could ask for.
这样我就可以一品再品
It's definitely something
I can see myself enjoying again and again
尽情享受免费续杯带来的福利
thanks to their free-refill policy.
不过那样不代表整部电影都很完美
But that's not to say
this movie was perfect all the way through.
半场有个小年轻的手♥机♥一直在响
Halfway in, some young teen's cellphone kept beeping.
害得剧情很难懂
It made the plot impossible to follow.
没错 让我很出戏
Yeah. That really took me out of the story.
不过幸好那位小年轻
Luckily, however, the young teen
很快就把手♥机♥关静音 道歉了
quickly silenced his phone and apologized.
过后我就继续纵享电影的动作大戏
From that point on, I was back into the action
快快乐乐看完片
and had the greatest time ever.
非常同意 天才叔公
I'd have to agree with you, Uncle Grandpa.
好一趟狂野的观影旅程
It was a wild ride
观影体验绝赞
and I definitely had a good time.
我竖六根小指点赞
I give it 6 pinkies way up.
饮料好喝 爆米花好吃
Good drinks, great corn
小年轻懂事
and considerate teens --
举五手赞成
5 hands up.
天才叔公 真是莫大的荣幸
Uncle Grandpa, it's been a pleasure.
感谢你参与本节目
Thanks for joining us.
下期《天才叔公电影时间》再见
See you next time on "Movie Time With Uncle Grandpa."
天才叔公
电影时间
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表