剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
完蛋了 披萨史蒂夫
Oh, no, Pizza Steve!
小无霸在垃圾桶里 格斯
Lil' Mac is in the trash can, and Mr. --
别急
Chill.
只要溜回露营车上
All we have to do is sneak back inside
等格斯先生干完活
wait for Mr. Gus to finish up
再跑出来 把小无霸从垃圾桶抢回来
then run back out and snatch Lil' Mac from the trash.
再一下子
And bam!
大功告成
We're home free!
你们几个在外面干什么呢
Hey, guys! What are you two doing out here?
你忘拿这袋割完的草了 格斯先生
You forgot this bag of lawn trimmings, Mr. Gus.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
可不能让这袋垃圾玷污了干净的庭院
Wouldn't want to have this bag
dirtying up the clean yard.
跟你们说吧
You know, guys
抱歉先前因为小无霸的事为难你们
I'm sorry I gave you a hard time earlier with Lil' Mac.
我向你们两个深表谢意
I owe you two a deep debt of gratitude.
格斯先生 不要
Mr. Gus, no!
不行 等一下
No, wait!
千万不要 且慢 别
No! No! Wait! Don't do it!
等下 不行
Wait, no!
千万别啊
Don't do it, man!
不要啊
Please, no!
格斯先生 拜托别
M-M-M-Mr. Gus, please, don't do it.
别打开
Just don't!
你们在胡说八道什么
What the heck are you guys talking about?
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
垃圾桶 千万别
The trash can! No, no! Don't do it!
不要放垃圾
Don't put the trash!
天啊 你们真是救命恩人
Oh, man, you guys are lifesavers!
差点就把割完的草放普通垃圾桶了
Imagine me putting yard trimmings
in the regular trash can
要放环保绿色垃圾桶才对
instead of the environmental green waste bin.
行了 我去洗澡了
All right, I'm going to go wash the filth off myself
洗完就带小无霸回去找我妹
and then we can get Lil' Mac back to my sister.
你们去叫他起来 等会儿见
You guys wake him up, and I'll see you in a few minutes.
好 格斯先生
Okay, Mr. Gus!
叔公 我们时间不多了
All right, Uncle G. We don't have much time.
快把那小坏蛋从垃圾堆里救出来
Let's get that little savage out of the trash
赶出我们的大好人生
and out of our lives.
坏垃圾终于可以滚了
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
你这个小鬼 别睡了
All right, you little dickens, nap time's over.
叔公
Uncle G!
完蛋了 披萨史蒂夫
Oh, no, Pizza Steve!
要想想办法啊
We've got to do something!
可光用脚走的追不上啊
But we'll never catch him on foot!
等着瞧
We'll see about that!
大脚变变变
Abraca-toe jam!
豪车
Sweet ride!
救回熊孩子吧
Let's save that brat.
用脚开着去
On foot, as it were.
就快要追上去了
All right, we're gaining on him!
要变红灯了
The light's changing!
他走了
He's getting away!
放心 会变绿灯的
Don't worry. The light's gonna change.
故障
Out of order?!
不要不要不要不要不要不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我们居然把他弄丢了
I can't believe we lost him, dude!
我知道
I know!
我都不敢想
I don't even want to think about
那个可怜小不点会出什么事
what that poor little tyke must be going through.
我也不敢想
And I don't want to think about
格斯先生发现出事会怎么对待我们
what Mr. Gus is gonna do to us
when he finds out what happened!
要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
小不点在哪
Where is the little tyke?
格斯先生 拜托原谅我们
Mr. Gus, please forgive us.
求你别伤害我们
Please don't maim us!
对不起
We're sorry!
饶了我们吧
Have mercy!
你们这是怎么了
What's going on, you guys?
小无霸 你去哪了
Lil' Mac, where are you?
一点都不好笑
This isn't funny.
等我妹打电♥话♥就
When my sister calls, it's gonna be --
喂 贝琪你好
Hello? Hi, Becky.
小无霸
Lil' Mac.
小无霸
Lil' Mac!
那就好
Okay, great!
再见 老妹
Bye, sis!
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys!
都不知道你们怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it
我欠你们一个人情
but I owe you one.
什么
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
早安 两位 准备好再来一遍没
Good morning, gentlemen. Ready for round 2?
什么东西
What's that?
披萨叔叔 天才叔公
Uncle Pizza, Uncle Grandpa!
小无霸
Lil' Mac?
不要不要不要
No, no, no!
再次谢谢你帮忙照顾小无霸 老哥
Thanks for watching Lil' Mac again, big brother.
他一直不停说昨天多开心
He couldn't stop talking about
how much fun he had yesterday!
没事 老妹
No problem, sis!
他们很会看孩子
They're just great with kids!
格斯 连班下班再见
Okay, Gus, see you after my double shift.
慢走 老妹
Take your time, sis.
晚上见
See you tonight.
他完完全全睡着了
He's out. Total sleepsville.
那就开始吧
All right. Let's do it.
曼利剃须膏
扮装服 显笨服装
加油叔公 加油叔公
Go, Grandpa! Go, Grandpa!
今天是你生日 今天是你生日
It's your birthday! It's your birthday!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
怎样才能更好玩
How do we top this one?
应该跟全世界一起分享 兄弟
We really should share this with the world, bro.
真是太美了
Man, that's beautiful.
今天干得漂亮 兄弟
Nice work today, bro.
你也是 披萨史蒂夫 你也是
You too, Pizza Steve. You too.
你们啊
You guys!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表