剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Oscar's a strong swimmer
可我不知道它还能撑多久
but I don't know how much longer he can last!
放心 卢比奥
Don't worry, Rubio.
这回我用手救
I'll use my arms this time.
为什么救不来
Why can't I do this?!
天才叔公好像碰到困难了
Looks like Uncle Grandpa's having a hard time.
他头变得太大
His head has gotten so big
害他连最擅长的事都做不来了
that he can't do the thing he does best!
快啊 天才叔公
Come on, Uncle Grandpa!
奥斯卡都累了
Oscar looks pretty tired.
快想想办法
We need to do something, quick.
这个荒唐办法挺能行的 老虎
That's just crazy enough to work, Tiger.
我跟你说 叔公
Ya know what, Gramps?!
最会呼吸的不可能是你
You're not the best breather of air --
你还太嫩了
not even by a long shot.
听到了吧
You heard him!
而且你连自己的鞋带都系不好
And you have great difficulties tying your own shoes!
不可能 我最强
No way! I'm one of the best!
可是老虎
But, Tiger
你明知最会看油漆变干的就是我啊
you know nobody's better at watching paint dry!
奏效了 让他尝尝我们的厉害
It's working, guys! Now let him have it!
你的车技进步空间太大了
Your driving could use some improvement.
老是急转弯 害科学怪人都晕车了
Your swerving gives Frankenstein motion sickness.
科学怪人
Frankie!
对不起
I'm sorry!
没错 而且你脚汗也多
That's right, and your feet sweat too much!
知道还有什么吗
And you know what else?
你的煎饼味道就像
Your pancakes taste like
烤焦的蜘蛛加发霉的树皮
burnt spiders and moldy tree bark.
太坏了
So mean!
你们干嘛这么对我
Why are you guys doing this to me?!
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal, buddy.
你的大头
That big head of yours
只是需要打回原形而已
just needed to be brought back down to earth.
格斯先生 你说得对
Mr. Gus, you're right!
让一让 卢比奥 我要发挥长处
Step aside, Rubio, while I do what I do best --
帮助孩子们
helping kidses.
坚持住 奥斯卡
Hang on, Oscar.
我来救你了
I'm coming to get ya, buddy.
其实他用不着
he didn't actually need
挤到钢索的外边 对吧
to squeeze through those cables, did he?
没错
Not at all.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
奥斯卡 你回来了
Oscar, you're back!
谢谢你 天才叔公 你最强了
Thank you, Uncle Grandpa. You're the best!
不必称赞我 卢比奥
Save your compliments, Rubio.
叔公只是在做分内之事
Grandpa's just doing his thing.
谁想吃午餐啊
Now, who's ready for some lunch?
我我我我
Me, me, me, me!
很好 因为我要做鱼子沙拉三明治
Good, 'cause I'm making fish egg salad sandies.
早安
Good mornin'!
有寄给天才叔公的包裹
I have a package here for one Uncle Grandpa.
就是我 谢了先生
That's me! Thanks, mister!
小脚脚医生果冻凝胶鞋垫
Doctor Tootsie's Jelly Gel Shoe inserts!
果冻什么
Jelly what?
我可怜的老脚多年久经摧残
My poor old-man feet have taken a beating over the years --
脚趾有关节炎 足弓还下垂
arthritic toe joints and fallen arches.
所以我才很高兴能穿穿看
So you can see why I'm so excited to try them out.
把这双小宝贝塞进去
Just tuck these babies inside here
双脚慢慢滑进神奇的脚枕头上面
and slip my feet into these magical foot pillows.
这就对了
That's the stuff.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
天才叔公 感觉好神啊
Wow, Uncle Grandpa, those sound amazing!
走路会有什么感觉
What's it feel like walking on them?
不知道 格斯先生
I don't know, Mr. Gus.
不过俗话说的好
But you know what they say.
千里之行 始于足下
The journey of life starts with the first step.
天啊
Oh, my!
各位 各位 不是我放的
Guys, guys, I wasn't me!
真是鞋子发出来的声音 你们看
It was the shoe, I swear! See!
再来
More!
再来
More.
再来
More.
披萨史蒂夫 你的机会来了
Pizza Steve, this is your chance.
早上吃的那个男子汉早餐三明治
That macho muchacho breakfast burrito
就里面加了卷心菜 鸡蛋 豆子的那个
with cabbage, eggs, and beans
已经回来找我狠狠报仇
has returned to seek a vicious vengeance...
痛打你可怜的胃肠道了
...on your poor gastrointestinal tract.
一定要放出来 才能减轻胀气的痛苦
You must release to alleviate this painful bloating.
可要是让他们发现
But if they notice...
就代表要完蛋了
It could mean the end
能在叔公四处踩的同时脱出就没事了
unless you let it slip out
at the same time as Uncle G's fancy footwork.
得找准他踩下去的时机
You must match his exact steps
才能悄咪♥咪♥地放出来
to hide the release.
时间必须得掐准了
Must time it exactly right.
动作快 披萨史蒂夫
Hurry, Pizza Steve!
快没时间了
There isn't much time.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
他们发现了吗
Did they notice?
快装酷 披萨史蒂夫
Play it cool, Pizza Steve!
叔公 你鞋子发出的声音最狂野了
Uncle G, your shoes make the craziest sounds!
怎么了
Guys, what?!
真不是我放的
It wasn't me. I swear.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表