剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
什么味道这么臭
What's that terrible smell?
天才叔公
玩偶叔公
你可真是超速狂魔 披萨史蒂夫
You're a real speed demon, Pizza Steve.
最好开慢点 不然会让交♥警♥逼停
You better slow down, or you'll get pulled over.
这可是电玩 叔公
This is a videogame, Uncle G.
限速35的路 你都开到200了
Son, you were doing 200 in a 35.
不然看看电视还在放什么吧
Why don't we see what else is on?
各位观众 今晚的节目就到这里了
Well, uh, that's all for our show tonight, folks.
别忘了 明天
Don't forget: tomorrow
我们将为素♥人♥新秀才艺栏目举♥行♥试演
we'll be hosting auditions
for our Raw New Talent segment
观众可以参与进来
where you, the audience
展现才艺 戏法 还有奇异表演
will show off your talents, tricks, and oddities
明星
最终变成明星
and become a star.
太棒了
Sweet.
好耶
Yeah!
我们能去试镜吗 格斯先生
Can we try out, Mr. Gus?
能吗能吗能吗
Can we, can we, can we?!
你自己心里清楚 叔公
You already know it, Uncle G.
我的超神高速飞车
My awesome speed cycle
绝对可以帮我上大分
will definitely rack up big points for me.
我要做可以吃热狗的表演
I'm gonna do that thing where I eat hot dogs.
等着让你们看看我计划要演什么
Wait 'till you guys see what I have planned.
这科学怪人果汁怎么放这边来了
What's this Frankenstein Juice doing in here?
科学怪人果汁
千万不能开
这种东西可危险了
This stuff is dangerous!
应该放在安全的地方
I should put this somewhere very safe.
这样应该就行了
That should be okay.
你在这啊
There you are!
打个招呼 利奥
Say hi, Leo.
嗨 利奥
Hi, Leo.
利奥是这样的
Classic Leo.
要让我的老一套复出了
I'm bringing my old routine out of retirement.
你该不会真要
You're not seriously thinking about
把那个可怕旧玩偶带去表演吧
bringing that creepy old doll
to the show tomorrow, are you?
烂
Lame!
这里唯一烂的东西
The only thing lame here
就是你的态度 披萨史蒂夫
is your attitude, Pizza Steve.
他怎么会知道你名字
How does this guy know your name?
难道它是邪恶小不点算命师
Is he some sort of tiny, evil psychic?
唱首歌♥应该可以逗你们开心
A song should cheer you right up.
玛丽有只小
Mary had a little
格斯先生 我今晚已经失望够了
Well, Mr. Gus, I've had my fill of
disappointments for the night.
先失陪了
Now, if you don't mind
披萨史蒂夫得去睡美容觉了
Pizza Ste-e-ve needs his beauty sleep.
走了 叔公 去睡觉
Come on, Uncle G, bedtime.
你们属实是
You guys are just --
你们属实是嫉妒我大概率会
You guys are just jealous that I have a real shot
试演试赢你们
at winning at the talent search.
我热狗怎么了
What happened to my hot dogs?!
为什么
Why-y-y-y-y-y-y-y?!
小家伙
Hey, little guy.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
热狗 是我啊 天才叔公
Hot dog, it's me, Uncle Grandpa.
没事吧
Are you okay?
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
辣香肠
Pepperoni?
露营车里的谁既有辣香肠
Who in the RV has pepperoni
又可能会迫♥害♥我的热狗呢
that could've done this to my hot dogs?
有谁说到辣
Did someone say pepper--
搞什么
Drippin' cheese drips!
我的超神高速飞车被整得不神了
My awesome speed cycle has been un-awesomed!
什么 一张字条
What the...? A note!
我帮你修好车了
"I fixed your bike for you.
署名 叔公
Signed" Uncle G!
太过分了
Why, that no good --
他还真是个损友
Some friend he turned out to be!
披萨史蒂夫
Hey, Pizza Steve!
我早该知道是你了
I should've known it was you!
你把我热狗怎么了
What'd you do with my hot dogs?
这种事情史上最下流
This is an all-time low!
你吃了我热狗
You ate my hot dogs!
你弄坏了我的高速飞车
You wrecked my speed cycle!
等一下 我不知道你在说什么
Wait a minute. I don't know what you're talking about.
你是说不是你干的吗
You mean you didn't do this?
那个好像是腹语玩偶的领结
That looks like the ventriloquist dummy's bowtie!
玩偶活过来了
The dummy's alive!
一定就是他一直在整我们两个
He must've been the one
messing with both of us the whole time!
所以他真的很邪恶了
So, he really is evil.
玩偶
Hey, dummy!
给我回来
Get back here!
格斯先生 玩偶活过来了
Mr. Gus! The dummy's alive!
格斯
Mister --
你以为能逃得掉吗 破玩偶
You think you can get away with this, dummy?
大错特错了
You've got another think comin'.
来找你算账了
Payback time!
算账
Pay!
你们两个在干嘛
What are you two doin'?!
格斯先生 玩偶活过来了
Mr. Gus! The dummy's alive
还想消灭掉我们
and trying to destroy us all!
真的 兄弟
It's true, bro!
你们发什么神经
Are you out of your minds?!
利奥就好端端放在床头柜上
Leo's been sittin' on that nightstand
从来就没活过
lifeless as ever!
可是格斯先生
But Mr. Gus!
他刚刚就站在你床上
He was just standing on your bed!
没错 他弄坏了我的高速飞车
Yeah! He ruined my speed cycle!
还把我热狗都吃了
And ate all my hot dogs!
我知道是怎么回事了
I think I know what's goin' on here.
你们只是在怕
You guys are just scared
我试演会赢你们
that I'm gonna blow you out of the water at the audition
所以就想来捉弄我了
so you're tryin' to trip me up!
可惜那样没用
Well, it's not gonna work.
可是格斯先生 我们
But, Mr. Gus! We --
不准可是
No buts!
参加试演就该公平公正公开
You're gonna have to try out fair and square
跟大家一样 不搞特殊
just like everyone else.
今日试演
平凡广电公♥司♥ 叶余
我爱火腿
I love ham
才艺一览表
我就爱火腿
Yes, I love ham
大家都知道我爱火腿
Everyone knows that I love ha-a-a-m
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
等正式当选就通知你
We'll call ya if we need ya.
我离开堪萨斯城居然就为了这种事
And to think I left Kansas City for this.
下一个
Next!
你好
Hel-lo!
我是格斯先生 这位是
My name is Mr. Gus and this here is --
直接进入正题吧
Just start, please.
好
All right.
你好吗 小利奥
How's it going, Little Leo?
可好了
It's going all right.
可关节炎就不好了
Except for this darn arthritis.
关节炎
Arthritis?
没错
Yeah.
医生说我胳膊硬得跟木头似的
The doctor said my arms was stiff as wood.
你先别演了
Kid, you can just stop right there.
抱歉 是我做错什么了吗
Sorry, uh, did I do something wrong?
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表