剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
本消息自爆倒计时
This message will self-destruct in
五 四 三
5, 4, 3...
天才叔公
冲昏头
喔喔喔
Cock-a-doodle-doo!
快醒醒 懒虫们
Wake up, lazy heads!
早餐做好了
Breakfast is served!
希望大家都饿了
Hope you guys are hungry.
我今天想先给大伙们做好早餐
Just wanted to griddle up some breakfast for my pals
再起身去帮助小卢比奥
before I shove off to help little Rubio today!
快吃吧
So dig in!
感觉一股坏掉的味道
Man, that does not smell good!
你往里面加了什么
What did you put in this?!
面粉跟鸡蛋都没了
Well, we were out of flour and eggs
所以我就换用棉花糖跟鱼子了
so I used cotton candy and fish eggs instead.
真没那么难吃
It doesn't taste that bad.
披萨史蒂夫怎么也切不开这些煎饼
Pizza Steve can't even cut through these P-cakes, bro.
可我明明照着食谱做了啊
But I followed the recipe.
用金属下厨
你叫我们这么早起来吃这个
You got us up early for this?!
太垃圾了
This is terrible!
真对不起
Sorry, guys.
我以为你们会喜欢
I thought you'd like it.
还喜欢
Like it?
这种东西应该深埋在地底下
These should be buried deep beneath the earth
当核废料处理
like nuclear waste!
给我滚吧
Good riddance!
你刚刚那样会讨人嫌
That was an abomination.
什么
What the?!
天才叔公 你在干什么
Uncle Grandpa, what are you doing?
挖个大洞
Digging a hole.
如果需要我
If you need me...
就到洞里找我
I'll be down here.
抱歉刚刚对你做的煎饼太过火了
We're sorry we went a little overboard on your pancakes
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa.
往我身上扔土吧
Just throw some dirt on top of me.
你不能整天躺洞里
You can't just lay in the hole all day.
不是还得去帮卢比奥吗
Don't you have to help little Rubio?
我多半连帮忙都会搞砸
I'll probably flub that up, too.
天啊
Oh, man!
天才叔公失去了自信
Uncle Grandpa has lost all his confidence.
这种情况我很明显帮不上忙
Well, I'm obviously no use in this situation.
我根本不了解缺乏自信是怎么一回事
Lacking confidence is something
I have literally no awareness of whatsoever.
那也得想想办法啊
Well, we gotta do something.
说得好 老虎
That's right, Tiger!
只要称赞他 他就能恢复自信了
We build up his confidence
by giving him nothing but compliments!
天才叔公
Hey, Uncle Grandpa.
你做的那些煎饼其实也没那么难吃
You know, those pancakes weren't really that bad.
真的吗
Really?
没错
Yeah.
起码差不多形状还像煎饼
I mean, they were certainly
in the shape of pancakes, more or less.
真这么觉得吗
Ya think so?
谢谢老虎
Thank you, Tiger.
其实我是用了新款洗发露
It's actually a new shampoo
才让我胡须又密又弹的
that gives my moustache such volume and bounce.
叔公
Uncle G...
知道你让披萨史蒂夫想到谁吗
you know who you remind Pizza Steve of?
谁
Who?!
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
你认真的吗
Are you serious?!
没错 兄弟
That's right, buddy.
我太酷了
Dang, I'm cool.
24 25
24, 25...
天才叔公 怎么了
Hey, Uncle Grandpa, what's going o--
无论如何呢 我就说
Well, anyway, as I was saying --
天才叔公 你干嘛老是插
Uncle Grandpa, why do you keep inter--
对 说我一直深呼吸吗
Yup. This whole "breathing" thing?
我已经很熟练了
I've got it down pat.
你这呼吸算哪门子的熟练啊
Well, you can't be that good at breathing
口气明明都臭死了
when your breath smells so bad.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus
你是说我呼吸技能不是天下第一吗
are you saying I'm not the best breather of air?
不对 我没那么说
No, I wasn't saying that at all, buddy.
还说我口气臭
And my breath is bad?!
没有 看好了
No. Watch.
玫瑰清香
Rosy fresh!
你就只是口是心非
You're just saying that.
不对不对不对
No, no, no.
我认识的人里面就数你最会呼吸了
You just might be the best breather I've ever known!
真的吗
Really?!
没错 兄弟
That's right, buddy.
你真的很会
You got it down --
好啊
Dang...
我可太会了
I'm really good at this.
披萨史蒂夫 以爱献上
378号♥
Number 378.
照这个速度
At this rate
星期五就能签完我的十寸签名照了
I'll finish my signed 8x10s by Friday.
380
380--
你在干什么呢
What the hoo-ha are you doing?
我在重新定义酷
I am reinventing the definition of cool.
说什么
Say what?
我给你示范一下酷哥怎么系鞋带
Now let me show you how a cool guy ties his shoe.
好耶
Aw, yeah.
真不错
That's nice.
看看谁都是自己系鞋带的
Look who tied his shoes all by himself.
没错 天才叔公
That's right -- Uncle Grandpa.
你好大的胆子 叔公
How dare you, Uncle G?!
想听我如何评价你系的鞋带吗
You want to know what I think about your shoe-tying, huh?!
怎么了 披萨史蒂夫
What, Pizza Steve?
如何评价我系的鞋带 小兄弟
What do you think of my shoe-tying, little buddy?
我是说 我觉得你就是鞋带大♥师♥
I mean, it seems to me that you are the shoelace master!
真的吗
I am?!
谢谢兄弟
Thanks, buddy!
我为赢而战 越战越酷
I'm in it to win it, getting cooler by the minute.
叔公是怎么了
Man, what's up with Uncle G?
似乎我们的称赞把他给冲昏头了
It's like all our compliments have gone to his head --
越冲越大
literally!
赢家来了
Now, there's a winner!
又来一个 又来一个 又来一个
And another one and another one and another one.
天才叔公 怎么了
Uncle Grandpa, what happened?
我跟蜗牛 糖浆 还有石头都赛了跑
Well, I just ran a race against
a snail, a jar of molasses, and a rock.
猜猜谁第二
And guess who came in second place.
没错 正是在下
That's right. Yours truly.
什么
What the?!
总之我得去帮卢比奥了
Anyway, I have to go help Rubio
所以等会儿再聊
so I'll catch you guys on the flip side.
完了 完了
Oh, no! Oh, no!
没事 卢比奥
There there, Rubio.
好大一颗头
Holy cabeza!
碰到了什么问题 卢比奥
So what's the problem, Rubio?
天才叔公 我的狗狗奥斯卡掉了
Oh, Uncle Grandpa, it's my dog, Oscar!
刚还好好的在玩抛接 它就跳河了
We were just playing fetch
when he jumped into the river --
现在它被困在下面了
and now he's stranded below!
那不成问题
Not a problem.
让开 小朋友
Now step aside, sonny boy.
来救这条狗狗了
Let's retrieve this retriever.
意想不到
This is unexpected.
拜托快点 天才叔公
Please hurry, Uncle Grandpa!
虽然奥斯卡很会游泳
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表