剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
This might be a little unconventional
保证万无一失
but it's foolproof.
一朵花
A flower?
不对
Nope.
让我整他 让我整他
Let me at 'im! Let me at 'im!
先慢着
Whoa there!
这只生气毛毛虫可以临时顶替你舌头
This angry caterpillar
will serve as a substitute tongue
这样你就能放心去请女生跳舞了
so you can go ask that girl for a dance.
感觉好怪
This feels weird.
我的天啊 我又能说话了
Oh, my gosh! I can talk again.
让我整他
Let me at 'im!
可这也没用
But it doesn't matter.
我还是没法跟克里斯蒂娜说话
I still won't be able to talk to Kristina.
我是废物
I'm a loser.
你才不是
No, you aren't.
单纯就只是怕她会拒绝你
You're just scared she'll say no.
她拒绝了你 表示你能继续往前走了
But her saying no just means you can move on.
自信一点
Just be confident.
对我可有用了
It worked for me.
你说得对 肚包
You're right, Belly Bag.
我一定要自信 去请她跳舞
I'm gonna be confident and go ask her to dance.
可是得快点 你看
But you better hurry up, kid. Look!
你都喜欢玩什么
So, what do you like to do for fun?
你话太多了
You talk too much.
这样才叫像话
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
对面的女孩看过来 喜欢酷东西吗
Hey, girl, over here. You like stuff that's cool?
喜欢
Yeah.
你机会来了 小弟
Now's your chance, homey.
自信点
Be confident.
滚出她嘴巴
Get out of her mouth!
他在哪
Where's he at?!
都是你自找的
You're asking for it, buddy!
怎么回事
What's going on?!
我的烤瓷女王
My porcelain queen!
舌头是这样的
Typical tongue.
你害我在小可爱面前不酷了
You just made me look uncool in front of a real cutie
真是太过分了
and that is not cool!
抱歉 我不能打酷哥
Sorry, kid. I can't fight someone so cool.
我才不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
迟早让你怕
You will be.
不许你这么做
Oh, no, you didn't!
听到了吧
You heard me!
原来你就这样对待牙类女性啊
Is that how you treat a female tooth?
竟然不解释一下就走
You just leave without an explanation?
宝贝 我一定会回来的
Oh, baby, I was gonna come back, I swear.
我得去解决不酷的事情
I-I just had to take care of some uncool business.
你不在乎我 是吗
You don't care about me, is that it?
宝贝 你明知道我深深在乎着你
Oh, baby, oh, you know I care about you.
你是我心中的首位 宝贝
You're my number one, baby.
我太无聊了 想出去了
I'm bored. I want to get out of here.
好好好 宝贝 想出就出
Yeah, yeah, baby. Anything you want.
小姐 你的马车在等你
Madam, your chariot awaits.
无所谓 我好冷
Whatever. I'm cold.
有外套给我穿吗
Don't you even have a jacket to give me?
就不能开快点吗 我还得去别的地方
Can't this go any faster? I got places to be.
太怪了
That was weird.
克里斯蒂娜 我在想
Kristina, I was wondering --
是想让我改打这位吗
Want me to beat this one up, instead?
不对
No!
我是说 你愿意跟我跳舞吗
I mean, would you like to dance with me?
我愿意
I'd really like to.
好
Yes!
可我得先看牙医
But I think I should see a dentist first.
对
Right.
别忘了要自信
Remember, just be confident.
肚包 那已经不成问题了
Belly Bag, that's not really the problem anymore.
她牙齿跟我舌头私奔了
Her tooth ran off with my tongue.
啊对
Oh, yeah.
叔公 可以帮下忙吗
Hey, Uncle G, think you can help out?
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
等一下 肚包
Hang on, Belly Bag.
我看到瑞奇又搞砸了
I'm watching Ricky strike out again.
那孩子没戏了
That kid is hopeless.
天才叔公 过来
Uncle Grandpa, just go over there.
好吧好吧
Fine, fine.
孩子 我刚刚是在跟肚包说
Hey, kiddo, I was just telling Belly Bag
你表现得有多好
what a good job you're doing.
话说回来 你可以帮帮克里斯蒂娜吗
Anyway, can you help Kristina?
她好像需要一颗新牙
Looks like she needs a new tooth.
我找找看
Let's see what I got.
找到了
Here we go.
这可是很精密的手术 不要乱动
This is a delicate procedure, so please hold still.
好了
Bingo!
酷
Cool!
这下你们两个身上都有怪东西了
Now you both have something weird about you.
走开 查理
Move it, Charlie!
这首歌♥要献给某个特殊群体
This one goes out to all the people
他们的舌头跟牙齿不仅活了
whose tongues and teeth came to life
还一起私奔了
and ran away with each other.
小情侣
Young love.
你是不是烦透了不知道什么是
Are you tired of not knowing what is
而什么又不是大才又八吗
and what isn't Ule Gapa?
你是不是常说
Do you say things like
那杯子上面写着大才又八
"That cup says Ule Gapa on it.
所以一定就是他了
It must be him"?
不用烦了 因为我就是大才又八
Well, you can relax, because I'm Ule Gapa.
就是我 世上唯一一个大才又八
Just me. The only Ule in existence.
这是我的不是大才又八博物馆
And this is my Not Ule Gapa Museum!
大家可以看到 博物馆里放满了
As you can see, the museum is filled
众多迷人的标本
with many fascinating specimens
全都不是大才又八
all of which are not Ule Gapa.
如果你想找大才又八
If you're looking for Ule Gapas
那你就来错博物馆了 朋友
you've come to the wrong museum, friend.
我是大才又八
T恤
这东西不是大才又八
I guess this isn't Ule Gapa
光是自称一下也算不上
even though it claims to be!
几只笨松鼠
Some stupid squirrels.
一个大才又八都看不到
Not a Ule Gapa in sight!
一个形成中的小太阳
A young sun till forming
你想说这不是大才又八吗
and you're telling me it's not Ule Gapa?
没错
Yeah.
没有大才又八
No Gapas!
天才叔公
非要我一个字一个字拼给你看吗
Do I have to spell it out for you?
这里根本没有大才又八
There are no Ule Gapas here!
没有
Nope!
没
No!
弄清楚了
Get a clue!
不对
No!
为什么
Why?
不可以再搞混了
So, there should be no more confusion!
世上就只有一个大才又八
There is definitely only one Ule Gapa
而且只能是我 没别人
and that Ule Gapa is me and no one else.
天经地义 毋庸置疑
That's for gosh darn sure.
技术问题 请稍等
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表