剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
二等兵 忍♥住
Private, suck it up!
抱歉 叔公
I'm sorry, Sergeant...
中士
...Grandpa.
来看看伤势
Now let's see what we got.
天啊
Oh, jeez!
很严重吗
Is it bad?
我见过更严重的
I've seen worse.
正式开始治疗
Now let's get down to business.
天啊
Oh, gosh!
撑住 二等兵
Stay with me, Private!
好冷 感觉好冷
So cold -- feel so cold.
来清洗伤口
All right, now let's clean up the wound.
太难对付了
Boy, this is messy!
二等兵 快治好了
All right, Private, almost done.
一定要撑住 兄弟 撑住
Stay with me, Buddy. Stay with me!
二等兵 包扎完毕 没事了
Okay, Private, you're all patched up, good to go.
叔公中士 谢谢你救了我的命
Sergeant Grandpa, I want to thank you for saving my life.
不用谢 二等兵
No need to thank me, Private.
军人就应该照顾战友
It's a soldier's duty to look after his brothers in arms
遵从神圣的士兵守则
and follow the sacred soldier's code --
绝不抛弃战友
"Never leave a man behind!"
千万不能忘了 二等兵
Don't you forget that, Private.
我们中弹了
We've been hit!
要坠落了 要坠落了
We're going down! We're going down!
二等兵 看来这就要完蛋了
Well, Private, looks like this is the end.
还好我最后关头想起来有备用降落伞
Good thing I remembered
about these spare parachutes at the last minute
不然就
or else we would have been --
叔公中士
Sergeant Grandpa!
叔公中士 不要
Sergeant Grandpa, no!
二等兵 二等兵 不要
Private! Private, no!
不要担心我 趁还来得及就快撤
Don't worry about me! Get out while you still can!
叔公中士 不要
Sergeant Grandpa, no!
叔公中士 拜托不要
Sergeant Grandpa, please, no!
天啊 我得怎么办才好
Oh, man, what am I gonna do?
好啊好啊好啊
Well, well, well.
这不是叔公中士吗
If it isn't Sergeant Grandpa.
看来你又挑错对手了
Looks like you've picked the wrong fight yet again.
我们知道你的小朋友逃走了
We know your little friend got away.
那不然你就别为难自己
So why don't you make it easy on yourself
把你手上的情报都招了
and tell us everything you know?
不行 我绝对不会招的
No! I'll never talk, never!
我什么都不会跟你说
I'm not telling you nothing!
非常好 既然你非得玩这一出
Very well, if that is the game you want to play...
让冰人进来
bring in the iceman!
怎么回事
What's going on?
你干什么 不要
What are you doing?! No!
不行 不要放冰块
No, no, not the ice cube!
叔公中士 他有危险了
Sergeant Grandpa -- he's in trouble!
可我得怎么办
But what am I gonna do?!
军人就应该照顾战友
It's a soldier's duty to look after his brothers in arms
遵从神圣的士兵守则
and follow the sacred soldier's code --
绝不抛弃战友
"Never leave a man behind!"
千万不能忘了 二等兵
Don't you forget that, Private.
我绝对不会忘记 叔公中士
I won't forget it, Sergeant Grandpa.
接招
Take that!
好啊
Yeah!
看招
Get this!
我要消灭你
I'm gonna get ya!
好啊
Yeah!
好啊
Yeah!
受死吧
Get some!
长官 这个小男孩攻破了大门
Sir, the boy has broken through our main gate
已经进入碉堡了
and is in the building!
立刻命令全体部队封锁区域
Order to all troops to secure the area, now!
看来你的小兵
It appears your little soldier boy
比我们想得还要强
is more powerful than we thought.
不过无所谓
But no matter --
我们会把他像小雪花一样捏碎
we will squash him like the tiny snowflake he is!
那你就错了 雪人
That's where you're wrong, snowman!
不要低估我的二等兵
Don't underestimate my private!
拦住他
Stop him!
立刻投降 放了叔公
It's time to give it up and release the grandpa
雪人
snowman person!
叔公中士对你训练有方啊
Sergeant Grandpa has trained you well, I see.
然而你不应该笨到
But you should not be so foolish
觉得自己可以打败我跟我的军队
as to think you can defeat me and my army.
他手上有雪枪 是陷阱
He's got a snow gun! It's a trap!
真可惜 你没打中
A pity, you missed your target.
再见了 士兵 很高兴认识你
Good-bye, soldier. It was nice snowing you!
[ Snow(雪)与 know(认识)谐音 ]
你先别急 雪人
Not so fast, snowman person.
我并没有没打中 而是完美命中
I didn't miss my target -- I nailed it!
自♥由♥了
I'm free!
什么
What?!
肚包 把你最辣的酱给我
Belly Bag, give me the hottest sauce you got!
没问题 天才叔公
Sure thing, Uncle Grandpa!
拿去吧
Here you go!
疯狂麦克辣酱
"Crazy Myke's Hot Sauce.
小心 加辣
Caution -- extra hot!"
一听就不错
Sounds good to me!
这到底是怎么回事
What in the living heck is going on here?!
我融化了
I'm melting!
融化了
Melting!
牛奶
你说这雪仗是不是史诗级啊 乔伊
Now, was that an epic snow fight or what, Joey?
没错
Yeah.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表