剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我样子好像蛞蝓
I look like a slug!
天才叔公
叔公
混乐队
叔公
混乐队
你们居然还想休息
You guys want another break?
我们八小时前就休息过了
We just had a break eight hours ago.
乐队练习安排表 重要日子
超酷乐队
要是不练 我们才艺表演会输的
If we don't practice, we'll lose the talent show.
输可不好玩
And losing isn't fun.
有准备才好玩
Being prepared is fun.
你们还想不想玩
You guys want to have fun, right?
想不想
Right?!
你疯了 我怕死你了 我跑路了
You're crazy, and I'm afraid of you, and I quit.
拜托别伤害我
Please don't hurt meeee!
我还想当官
I want to be a politician!
原谅我吧
Forgive meeeee!
真是的 莉丝
Dang, Lizzy.
你这次真的搞砸了
You've really messed it up this time.
才艺表演再几小时就要开始了
The talent show starts in just a few hours
我却连乐队都没有
and I've got no band.
该死
Aw, heck.
好一个难忘的芥末酱大会
A real Mustard Con to remember.
好多芥末酱
So much mustard.
有人会说芥末太多了
Some might say too much mustard.
天才效劳为你叔公
Uncle service at your Grandpa.
天才叔公 你是来帮我的吗
Uncle Grandpa! Are you here to help me?
我乐队丢下我不干了
My band just quit on me
害我紧张到快崩溃
I'm a nervous wreck
而且才艺表演再几小时就开始了
a-and the talent show is just in a few hours.
好 行
Yeah. Uh, okay.
而且我很需要好鼓手
And I really need a good drummer
还有好吉他手
and a really good guitarist.
可以
Sure.
我刚好认识两位合适人选
I know just the two guys.
在这等着
Wait right here.
他们是全世界最棒的音乐家
They're the best musicians who've ever lived.
好家伙 真是救命恩人
Hoo, boy. What a lifesaver.
巴斯·奥斯本
B-B-Buzz Osborne
讨厌鬼乐队的主唱兼吉他手
lead singer/guitarist of the Melvins?!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
很高兴能来
Great to be here...
演动画片
in a cartoon.
那是什么
What's that?
感谢载我一程 亲爱的
Thanks for the ride, honey.
戴尔·克罗弗
Dale Crover?
知名摇滚乐队讨厌鬼乐队另一个成员
The other half of the hit rock group the Melvins?
早安
Guten tag.
太厉害了吧
This is too much.
你们会加入我乐队
Will you guys be in my band
帮我在才艺表演获胜吗
and help me win the talent show?
好 没什么大不了
Sure. I don't see why not.
能帮助小朋友 做什么都行
Anything to help out a kid.
天才叔公
Hey, Uncle Grandpa.
非常谢谢你能找讨厌鬼乐队来帮我
Thanks so much for getting the Melvins to help me.
这当然是我 本来的意思
Of course this is what I, uh, meant to happen.
对
Yeah.
在这等着
Wait right there.
跟你们说
Hey, guys.
那个 讨厌鬼乐队出现了
So, uh, the Melvins showed up
而且今天要当我的跟班 所以说
and they're going to be my sidekicks today, so, uh...
没错
Yeah, uh...
你们可以走了
you go now.
好 我不想让你们担心
Okay, so, I don't want to worry you
但是必须要在才艺表演获胜
but we have to win this talent show
而且练习时间只剩几小时了
and we only have a few hours to practice
所以必须马上就开始
so we have to get started right away.
这是我们今晚歌♥曲的吉他谱
Here's the guitar part for the song we're playing.
遵照了常见流行歌♥曲的结构
It follows common contemporary song structure
可以讨好评委 不至于太难受
which will please the judges
without overwhelming them.
不行
觉得如何
What do you think?
戴尔 虽然我不是鼓手
And, Dale, I'm not a drummer
但我清楚评委肯定不要鼓打得太杂乱
but I'm sure the judges wouldn't want anything too busy.
不过也不能单调
But don't make it boring.
我的想法是
I was thinking something like...
底鼓 军鼓 底鼓 底鼓
kick, snare, kick, kick
中鼓 强音镲
tom roll, crash.
转到四三拍 滚奏 强音镲 重复
Change to 3/4, snare roll, crash, repeat.
懂吗
You know?
好 一定会特别棒的
Yeah, this is gonna be great.
非常好 我们能行的
Real good. We can do this.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready, guys? One, two, three.
先等一下 莉丝
Hold on a sec, Lizzy.
你太激动了
You're way too high-strung.
对 你得别老想着获胜 要放开了玩
Yeah. We need to get your mind
off winning and have some fun.
你们是我的英雄
You guys are my heroes.
好了 开玩吧
All right. Let's do it.
先玩一小会儿 然后再来练
Let's have a tiny bit of fun before we practice.
我也能玩吗
Can I have fun, too?
好啊
Sure.
你可以当我们的杂工
You can be our roadie.
好 什么是杂工
Yes! What's a roadie?
差不多就像球童
It's kind of like a caddie
但是摇滚巨星专属
but for a rock star
而不是打高尔夫的专属
instead of a golfer.
说到高尔夫
Speaking of golf
拿上高尔夫球杆 后边见
grab those golf clubs and meet us out back.
好的
Yes, sirs!
什么是球童
What's a caddie?
看球
Fore!
宝刀未老
Still got it.
杂工 再给我们一个高尔夫球
Roadie, fetch us another golf ball.
明白 摇滚巨星大神
Yes, Your Rock Star Godliness, sir!
试试看 莉丝
Give it a shot, Lizzy.
我不知道打高尔夫
I just don't understand how playing golf
怎么能帮我在才艺表演获胜
is gonna help me win the talent show.
挥杆最能提升你的贝斯技术了
Nothing helps your bass-playing skills
better than a backswing.
那就这样吧
If you say so.
还挺好玩
That was pretty fun.
不要质疑摇滚巨星的智慧
Never question the wisdom of a rock star.
猫
Cat.
好点子 戴尔
Great idea, Dale.
杂工哪去了
Where's that roadie?
怎么了 老板 我是说巴斯
Yes, boss? I mean, Buzz.
我们需要你
We're gonna need you
去我们找些狗 猫 鸟过来
to fetch us some dogs, cats, birds
反正找到啥带啥
whatever you can find.
遵命
Aye, aye.
有时候 为释放我们的音乐活力
Sometimes, to help free our musical juices
我跟戴尔都会给动物理出时尚发型
Dale and I give animals fashionable haircuts.
戴尔 理发刀有吗
Dale, got the buzzer?
有
Sure do.
戴尔·克罗弗好怪
Man, Dale Crover's weird.
你连一知半解的水平都不到
You don't even know the half of it.
我把附近的宠物都收集过来了
I gathered up all the neighborhood pets.
要什么样的发型 老样子吗
So, what will it be, bub? The usual?
真帅气
Lookin' good.
怎么了 小鸟
What's up, bird?
想要来点这个吗
You want some of this?
有型
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表