剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
快看看我 黑魔界的黑魔王
And now look at me -- Dark Lord of the Black Magic realm.
不过你也认识我
But you know me.
我可不喜欢“羊羊得意”
I don't like to "goat" about it.
没错
Yeah, yeah!
乔纳森啊 真是个开心果
Oh, Jonathan, always bringin' the jokes.
那 什么风把你跟你朋友
So, uh, what brings you and your friend
吹来这个祭祀圣地呢
into this sanctum of sacrifice, anyway, eh?
我们其实是在找一扇经过这里的门
We were actually looking for a door we saw come this way.
得用它来回现实世界
I need it to bring us back to reality.
你应该也知道我可以用黑魔法
Well, you know I could just use black magic
送你们回去吧
to send you back, right?
什么 你居然能
Wha-- you can?
我当然能了
Of course I can.
但得用你灵魂来交换
In exchange for your soul.
开个玩笑 不用在意
Kidding, totally kidding.
不过我可以帮你指出正确的方向
But I can point you in the right direction.
我看到门往那边去了
I saw it go that way.
谢了 乔纳森
Thanks, Jonathan.
我欠你一次人情 兄弟
I owe you one, buddy.
没事 加油野猪班
No worries. Go Hogs.
这地方时时刻刻都越变越诡异
Man, this place gets weirder by the minute.
我还见过更诡异的
I've seen weirder.
裙子不错
Nice dress!
谢谢 我半价买♥♥的
Yeah, thanks. I got it half off.
快啊
Come on.
那扇门呢
Where is that door?
谁把灯给关了
Who turned out the lights?
怎么回事
What's going on?
金米 你消失到哪去了
Kimmy, where did you disappear off to now?
我就在这 天才叔公
I'm right here, Uncle Grandpa.
门
The door!
终于啊 现在来把魔术做完回家去
Finally. Time to complete this trick and go back home.
太棒了
Bravo.
没成功
It didn't work.
再试试看
Let's try this again.
然后 消失
And...gone.
非常了不起
Very impressive.
还没回去
Still here.
怎么会不行
Why isn't this working?
我袖子里藏了个秘诀
I may have a trick up my sleeve.
魔术师手册
就是这个
Here we go.
这魔术手册里的说明应该可以帮上忙
Maybe some instructions
from this magician's handbook will help.
说明
Instructions?
真正的魔术用不着说明
Real magic shouldn't need instructions.
那样就不成魔术了
Then it wouldn't be magic.
也许你说得对
Yeah, maybe you're right.
我不看说明也能应付
I never read instructions, and I get by.
你也没必要把它一脚踢开吧
I mean, you didn't necessarily
have to kick it into oblivion.
不早说
Now you tell me?!
这下压力山大了
Looks like the pressure's on.
事不过三 这次一定行
Well, I guess the third time's the charm.
不行 不行
Nope. Nope.
不行 不行
Nope. Nope!
我得困在这一辈子了
I'm gonna be stuck here forever!
念咒语试试看
You could always try the magic word.
还真是
Oh, yeah.
天灵灵地灵灵 急急如律早安令
Hocus-ca-presto, good morning, Modesto.
这下完蛋了
No. I'm doomed!
我其实是要你说“请”字
I actually meant the other magic word.
还真是
Of course.
神奇大门 请让我重新出现吧
Magical door, make me reappear...please.
成功了
I did it.
这是史上最酷的魔术了
That was the coolest trick ever.
干得漂亮 金米
Good job, Kimmy.
真是太神了
Truly majestic.
谢谢
Thanks.
可是你怎么会比我先回来
But how did you get back here first?
我用的是地球上最棒最强的魔法
By using the greatest and most powerful form of magic
known on planet Earth.
动画片魔法
确实
Yeah.
谢谢你教我变魔术 天才叔公
Well, thanks for teaching me about magic, Uncle Grandpa.
我等不及要给我哥表演消失魔术了
I can't wait to show my brother the disappearing act.
魔术要悠着点演 金米
Just be careful with magic, Kimmy.
那东西会欺骗你的大脑
It has a way of playing tricks on your brain.
天灵灵地灵灵 急急如律早安令
Hocus-ca-presto, good morning, Modesto!
希望提米还没睡
I hope Timmy's still awake.
提米 我有魔术要给你看
Oh, Timmy, I've got a trick to show --
不会吧 又来了
Oh, no, not again.
魔术师手册
看来得开始看点说明了
Guess I'd better start reading some instructions.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
你样子好酷
You look super cool.
我买♥♥了这条大金链子
I got this sick gold chain.
我就喜欢维持形象
I like to keep up my style.
让自己新潮起来
You know, keep it friggity-fresh.
我也想要新潮起来
I want to be friggity-fresh.
得换个形象吗
Should I change my style?
来看看
Let's check.
你形象也太老掉牙了 兄弟
Your style is pretty stale, bro.
救命
Help us.
看来得找个新形象了
I guess it's time to find my style.
这个怎么样
What do you think?
不好说 跟你不是很搭
I don't know. It's not quite your style.
换另一个试试
I'll try another one.
虽然我一般不跟骨感模特这么说
I don't normally tell models this
可你也太瘦了
but too skinny.
早安
おはよう
早安 早安 早安
早安
早安
我看不懂
I don't get it.
早安
早安
太可怕了
Too scary.
太过时了
Too outdated.
过时得算是与时俱进了点
More recently outdated
然而还是太过时了
but still too outdated.
太原始了
Too primitive.
太贵了
Too expensive.
太便宜了
Too cheap.
真是的
Come on.
太真实了
Too real.
太超现实了
Too surreal.
葡萄干叔母
太麦片了
Too cereal.
太理智了
Too cerebral.
不行
Nope.
太可爱了
Too cute.
太小了
Too minute.
太想抱抱了
Too snuggly.
太一般了
Too average.
谢谢你让我休息
Thanks for the break.
这么些笑点累死我了
These jokes are exhausting.
继续吧
All right, back to it.
太经典了
Too classic.
太时髦了
Too funky.
太诡异了
Too weird.
太多胡子了
Too beard.
太焦了
Too seared.
太恐怖了
Too feared.
还有造型吗
Well, got any more?
基本全换个遍了
We've almost done it all.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表