剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我的脚有奶酪味
My feet smell like cheese!
天才叔公
扮装服危机
早安
Good morning.
现在是万圣节前夜
It's Halloween night!
我穿了扮装服 你穿了扮装服
I got a costume. You got a costume.
我穿了扮装服
I got a costume.
你穿了扮装服
You got a costume.
我穿了扮装服
I got a costume.
你穿了扮装服
You got a costume.
我穿了扮装服
I got a costume.
你穿了扮装服
You got a costume.
我穿了扮装服
I got a costume.
你穿了
You go--
干嘛不♥穿♥扮装服 披萨史蒂夫
Why no costume, Pizza Steve?
你们说什么
What are you talking about?
我们都扮好装准备庆祝万圣节了
We all dressed up for Halloween!
肚包扮成了巫师
Belly Bag is a wizard.
小奇迹扮成了匹诺曹
Tiny Miracle is Pinocchio.
巨型写实风飞行老虎扮成了隐形女
Giant Realistic Flying Tiger is the Invisible Lady.
科学怪人扮成了小狗狗
Frankenstein is a puppy.
格斯先生扮成了
And Mr. Gus is, uh...
是詹姆斯·波尔克
I'm James Polk
美国第十一任总统
the 11th president of the United States of --
废话一大堆 至少他尽力扮装了
Blah, blah, blah. At least he tried.
跟你说 披萨史蒂夫 在这个国家
See, Pizza Steve, in this country
要先想到扮装创意
first, you get the idea
然后扮装
then you get the costume
这样才有糖果吃
then you get the candy.
可是叔公 我已经扮好装了
But, Uncle G, I am dressed up!
什么
What?
对啊
Yeah.
我已经换上这件披萨史蒂夫扮装服了
I got this sweet Pizza Steve costume on!
好耶
Oh, yeah!
糟了
Oh, snap!
第一个来要糖果的
Our first trick-or-treater!
糖果准备好了没
We got the candy ready?
肯定
Affirmative.
照相机准备好了没
We got the camera ready?
行了
Gotcha.
恐怖音乐准备的如何
How we doing on creepy music?
前40恐怖准备好了
Got that Top 40.
前40
南瓜灯有没有准备
How about them pumpkin-o-lantern thingies?
好了 各位
Okay, guys.
为后半夜开个好头吧
Let's set the tone for the rest of the night.
是只可怕食尸鬼
It's a terrifying ghoul!
是个吓人巫师
It's a scary witch!
是个图书馆员
It's a librarian!
扮装服
糖果
Candy?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你连扮装服都没穿
That's not even a costume!
我穿了啊 上面就写着“扮装服”
Sure, it is. It says "costume."
我觉得这个创意还不错
Well, I thought it was a good idea.
那 糖果呢
So, candy?
这是最没新意
That's the most unoriginal
最没创意 最不好笑的扮装服
uncreative, unfunny costume ever!
万圣节是神圣的
Halloween is sacred.
给予了大家逃离世俗的机会
It's an opportunity to escape
our objectively mundane lives
给予了大家成为有趣事物的机会
an opportunity to be something interesting
即便只有一晚
even for just a night.
万圣节的重点不在于糖果
Halloween isn't about candy.
在于比那意义更重大的东西
It's something bigger than that.
在于改头换面
It's about being something you're not.
不过别怕
But don't worry.
我跟我朋友可以帮你解决扮装服危机
Me and my pals can help you with your costume crisis.
各位
Guys?
祝你好运 我们要糖果去了
Good luck! We're going trick-or-treating to get candy!
可是天才叔公 我想要糖果
But Uncle Grandy-pa, I want candy.
你觉得我今天万圣节会要不到糖吗
You don't think I'm gonna get any this Halloween?
穿这身肯定要不到
Not with that stinker.
不过我刚好有适合你穿的扮装服
I got just the thing for you, though!
这是个性化扮装服制♥造♥生成机
I have here a custom costume creator generator
满足万圣节需求的不二之选
the perfect thing to fulfill your Halloween desires.
能帮我要到糖果就行
If it can get me some candy!
那当然 有了这个法宝
Oh, yeah. With this thing
能让你震撼到要糖路上的每家每户
you'll impress all the houses you trick or treat at!
快进去吧
Now get in there, partner!
现在要干啥
Now what?
现在加入扮装服的原材料
Now we add in our costume ingredients.
然后按下亮晶晶的按钮
And then press the shiny button.
糖果
Candy!
太霸道了
Too aggressive.
快过来 来要糖果了
Here, boy! Come and get some candy!
糖果
Candy?
没错
Yeah!
去捡吧
Go get it!
糖果
Candy?
百骗百中
Gets 'em every time.
试试吸血鬼好了
Maybe I'll try a vampire.
还不错
Not bad.
你的血液是不是散发出了糖果味
Do I smell candy in your blood?
是啊
Yeah.
很好
Good.
太吓人了
Too creepy.
换成经典木乃伊
Let's go with a classic mummy.
糖果
Candy?
可怕程度很完美
Perfect level of spooky.
早知道就换成双层纸了
I should have used two-ply!
太可怕了
That was too spooky!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
等会儿再给糖
I'll be right with you all.
我还得先解决扮装服危机
Just trying to solve a costume crisis!
好 叔公 快想啊
Okay. Think, Grandpa, think!
切特 你喜欢什么东西
Hey, Chet, what kind of stuff do you like?
可以试试看超级英雄
We could try a superhero
小众电影致敬 僵尸版名人
an obscure movie reference, zombie celebrity.
糖果
Ca-a-a-nd-y-y.
不对 我说的是要给你
No, I mean for your --
有了
That's it!
就把切特变成他最爱的东西 糖果
I'll turn Chet into the thing he loves most -- candy!
我
I...
好爱
love it!
很好 切特
All right, Chet!
这才是万圣节的精神所在
Now that's the Halloween spirit!
收下这个枕头套帮你装糖果
You'd better take this pillowcase to hold all the candy
你这套衣服肯定能帮你要到不少糖果
you're gonna get for that awesome costume!
最好走这边出去
Better go out this way.
要糖果的小朋友都排了好长一条队
I've got a huge line of trick-or-treaters.
祝你开心 多收糖果
Have fun and get lots of candy!
准备好了我就把你变回来
And I'll change you back when you're ready!
谢谢天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa!
现在是 糖果时光
It's...candy time!
天啊 不知道会先要到什么样的糖果
Golly! I wonder what kind of candy I'll get first.
快看那个路上走的巨大巧克力块
Check out that giant walking chocolate bar.
我们得去吃吃看
We should totally try to eat it!
感觉咱不该去吃
I don't know if we should do that.
没事的
Come on.
一定特有乐子
It'll be fun!
好吧
Okay!
搞什么 他跑哪去了
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表