剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
of someone else's dreams?
源于想象
Drawn from imagination.
动如梦幻
Moving as an illusion.
谁又说得清呢
Who can really say?
在空白区待得最久 你会变成什么样
What could you become if you stayed longest in the void?
快给我小呆呆
Give me Trogger now!
能回答这个简单的问题 自然会给你
Of course, if you can answer this simple question.
现实是什么
What is reality?
我就是现实
I'm reality!
我的小聪聪啊
Oh, my Triggle!
是小呆呆
The Trogger!
露营车其他部分就在这
The rest of the RV was right here.
今天真是事情多
Yes, it's been quite a day.
该把这只小可爱送给格斯先生了
Time to get this little cutie to Mr. Gus.
猜猜 我要送你什么
Guess...what I got you!
那是小呆呆吗
Is that a Trogger?!
都好多年没见过了
Haven't seen one of these in years!
克拉姆西高中
饮水机
内特 你好啊兄弟
Nate! 'Sup, bro!
萨拉
Sarah!
背包不错
Cool backpack.
卢克 我们要宣传环保
Luke, we're trying to spread
awareness about conservation.
能不能别浪费这么多水了
Could you please stop wasting so much water?
小妹妹 虽然我很想帮忙
Ladies, I'd love to help out
不过你们也看到了
but as you can see
我现在这是在保持超酷的姿势
I'm currently maintaining a pretty solid cool pose.
凯尔
Hey, Kyle!
衣服不错
Cool shirt!
卢克 这些女生说得对
Luke, I think the girls are right.
还是不要动饮水机了
Maybe ease off the water fountain.
好啊 这个怎么样
Sure, buddy. How's this?
闹着玩的 凯尔
I'm just playin', Kyle.
单纯开个玩笑
Just kiddin' around.
走吧 快给我滚 神经病
Go on. Get outta here, ya crazy kid.
那 你们几个小妹妹是想来亲热的吗
So, uh, you ladies wanna make out, or what?
卢克 请你不要乱动饮水机
Hey, Luke! How 'bout you ease off the water fountain!
青少年放屁悸动
是青少年放屁悸动
It's Teenage Fart Throb!
什么是青少年放屁悸动
What's a Teenage Fart Throb?!
他是个高中猛♥男♥
He's a high-school hunk
会用放屁超能力帮助弱势群体
who helps the less fortunate
with his incredible farting power!
你应该不是很了解目前的旱情多严重
I'm not sure you're aware of the current drought we're in.
我来教教你
Allow me to educate you!
科学用具
再送个甜点
And for dessert!
你这跟刚刚说的话也没关系啊
But that doesn't connect to your previous reference!
谢谢你帮我们宣传环保
Thank you so much for helping our cause
青少年放屁悸动
Teenage Fart Throb!
环保乃世界之大任
Don't you mean the world's cause?
青少年放屁悸动
Teenage Fart Throb?!
博德纳尔校长好
Hi, Principal Bodnar.
我都跟你说多少次了
How many times have I told you
能不能别破坏学校公物了
to stop damaging school property?!
跟我走一趟 年轻人
You're coming with me, young man!
别那么用力
Not so rough.
卢克饮水机
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
青少年放屁悸动
Hey, Teenage Fart Throb
这样保护水资源行不行
how's this for conserving water?
给我全力来放一屁啊 臭屁哥
Gimme your best shot, Stinky!
不要教我做事
Don't tell me what to do!
这场臭屁大游♥行♥也该泡汤了
Time to rain down on this stink parade!
看不清
I can't see!
怎么又破坏学校公物
More destruction of school property?
我受够了
I've had it!
博德纳尔校长
你们几个不良少年得学会尊重我学校
You delinquents need to learn to respect my school!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
三个环的活页夹
Three-ring binder pinch!
所有人都回去上课
All right, everyone back to class!
你这是想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
给我回去上课
Get to class, mister!
我创造那只丑八怪是要来杀人的
I created that hideous monster to kill
不是用来逃课的
not skip class.
青少年放屁悸动
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表