剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Stylin'.
你来试试看 莉丝
Now you try, Lizzy.
好 不过试完就得开练了
Okay, but after this, we got to start practicing.
它还算是有点可爱
He is kind of cute, though.
记住 加入乐队
Remember, being in a band
意义并不在于在才艺表演中获胜
isn't all about winning talent shows.
而是在于成为古怪摇滚巨星
It's about being an eccentric rock star.
我是摇滚巨星
I'm a rock star!
有时候要精神焕发 可以不玩音乐
Sometimes, it's refreshing to step away from music
而用另一种艺术媒介去创作
and create with a different medium of art
例如绘画
such as painting.
没错 可好玩了
Yeah, it is fun.
但真有必要淹了我家吗
But did we have to flood my house?
有
Yes.
戴尔 你画得怎么样了
Dale, how's yours coming along?
畅游其中
Swimmingly.
美好干净负责任的乐趣
Good, clean, responsible fun.
我好久都没玩得这么开心过
I haven't had this much fun in so long.
都让我忘了那个破才艺表演
Made me forget all about that stupid talent show.
不好了 那个破才艺表演
Oh, no! The stupid talent show.
再过十分钟就开始了 就快迟到了
It starts in 10 minutes. We're gonna be late.
不用怕 小莉丝
Not to worry, little Lizzy.
天才叔公 准备好讨厌鬼车
Uncle Grandpa, get the Mel-van ready.
遵命
Yes, sir!
没有才艺
我们自己演出向来都迟到
Dale and I are late to all our gigs.
粉丝都很爱
The fans love it.
中学才艺表演 我们来了
High-school talent show, here we come.
戴尔·克罗弗好怪
Dale Crover is weird.
中学 今天才艺表演
猪皮中学2016才艺表演
快下台
Get off the stage!
感谢凯文
Thank you, Kevin.
真是非常 有趣
That was very...interesting.
下一个出场的是一个乐队
I believe we have a musical group next
名字就叫
who go by the name of...
我们要叫什么名字来着
"'What are we going to call ourselves?'
要不就莉丝·哈里森与讨厌鬼乐队吧
'How about Lizzy Harrison and the Melvins?'
好 我喜欢
"Yeah, I like that.
天才叔公 你记下来了吗
Uncle Grandpa, are you writing this down?'"
请欣赏
Enjoy.
莉丝
Lizzy.
记住 放开了玩
Remember, loosen up and have fun.
我们相信你 开始吧 戴尔
We believe in you. Hit it, Dale.
非常感谢
Thanks, duuude.
不过你能不能先到一边去
But can you step aside for a sec?
救命 我长久苦苦等待
Help, I've been waiting too long
讨厌鬼乐队
苦苦等待
Waiting too long
救命 我长久苦苦等待
Help, I've been waiting too long
苦苦等待
Waiting too long
救命 我长久苦苦等待
Help, I've been waiting too long
苦苦等待
Waiting too long
低头俯视 保持低调
Get your eyes down, keep it underground
让别人不再自诩独领风♥骚♥
Keep it where they won't pretend
一切都伪装 一切都开场
Let it all pretend, let it all begin
是否让你听来分外心伤
Did it make you sad to hear them?
低头俯视 保持低调
Get your eyes down, keep it underground
让别人不再自诩独领风♥骚♥
Keep it where they won't pretend
一切都伪装 一切都开场
Let it all pretend, let it all begin
是否让你听来分外心伤
Did it make you sad to hear them?
低头俯视 保持低调
Get your eyes down, keep it underground
让别人不再自诩独领风♥骚♥
Keep it where they won't pretend
一切都伪装 一切都开场
Let it all pretend, let it all begin
是否让你听来分外心伤
Did it make you sad to hear them?
观众喜欢我们
They like us.
恭喜 莉丝与讨厌鬼乐队
Congratulations, Lizzy and the Melvins!
你们赢得了第一
"You win first place"...
这种话想让我说出来
is what I would say
前提得是讨厌鬼乐队在这学校上学
if the Melvins were students at this school.
鉴于他们不满足这前提
But because they're not
所以你被取消资格了
you're disqualified.
对不起 莉丝
I'm sorry, Lizzy.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
今天最棒了
Today was the best.
我刚刚跟讨厌鬼乐队演了超神表演
I just played an amazing show with the Melvins.
原先我净想着获胜
I was so obsessed with winning
都忘了我打一开始弹贝斯的原因了
I forgot why I started playing bass to begin with.
全都多亏了你 戴尔 还有天才叔公
And I owe it all to you, Dale, and Uncle Grandpa.
很高兴能帮上忙
Happy to help.
那样我们在这的活儿都干完了
Then I guess our work here is done.
现在我们终于能向你揭晓秘密身份了
Now we can finally reveal our secret identity to you.
你们是爬行类动物吗
You guys are reptile creatures?
不要以貌取人
Don't be fooled by our true form.
我们是平静温顺的种族
We are a serene, gentle race.
现在我们必须回到我们宁静的星球了
And now we must go back to our peaceful planet.
这下可有得受了
Gonna be a tough act to follow.
摇滚唱片
对
Yeah.
对对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
大家好
Hey, there.
我正在录制发行最新讨厌鬼乐队专辑
I'm just recording and producing the new Melvins album.
这可是件大事
It's a pretty big deal.
好了 大家休息一下
Okay, guys, take five.
都很好听
It all sounds good
但我是行业专家级制♥作♥人
but I'm an industry-pro producerman
所以必须得把歌♥做得更好听
so I have to make it sound even good-er.
这些是什么 戴尔福
What are these, Daleford?
鼓
Drums.
大学生吗
College boy, eh?
请你打下这个鼓 克罗弗
Hit this drum, please, Crover.
什
Wha--
不合我的节奏
Not quite my tempo.
节奏其实就是速度 音乐里面
Tempo is actually the speed at which music --
到时候再找你 巴斯
I'll be with you in due course, Buzz...
如果那是你的真名
if that is your real name.
再打一遍
Now hit it again.
快看
Lookit.
一颗好蛋
It's a good egg.
孵化器
看看你什么本事 大人物
Let's see what you got, hot shot.
弹首《玛丽有只小羊羔》
Play "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
还是有点不对劲
Something still not quite right.
怎么样
What do you think?
有点光
It's a little bare.
请你别动 讨厌鬼
Hold still, please, Melvin.
讨厌鬼乐队
《我头上有只鸟》
天啊 我感觉好像披头士乐队
Man, I feel just like The Beatles.
什么是披头士
What's The Beatles?
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表