剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
It's time to teach you
要注意自己对他人的言论
to watch what you say about other people.
听起来他想骂你
Sounds like he wants to give you scolding.
听好 我不知道你在说什么
Listen, I have no idea what you're talking about.
我什么都没看到 也没听到
I don't see or hear anything.
现在他拿着你一个第二名奖杯
Now he's got ahold of one of your second-place trophies.
那是伯班克最壮披萨片比赛的奖杯
That was for Burbank's
strongest pizza slice competition!
我的房♥间是怎么了
What's happening to my room, bro?!
我好生气 小叔公
I'm so angry, little grandpa!
这是你的报应 骗子
This is for you, liar!
我的音响
My sound system!
我不知道你是怎么做到的 叔公
I don't know how you're doing this, Uncle G
你现在欠披萨史蒂夫五万块了
but you owe Pizza Steve 50,000 smackaroonies!
怎么回事
What's going on?!
我要报复你
Payback is what's going on.
你以为你能玷污我的名声吗
You think you can drag my name through the mud
油腻腻的一坨胆固醇
you little greasy slab of cholesterol?
这是你让我背黑锅的下场
This is for blaming me for something I never did!
我不懂了
I'm confused.
谁来告诉我是怎么回事
Could someone please tell me what's going on?
他对你很生气 披萨史蒂夫
He's angry at you, Pizza Steve.
谁对我生气了
Who's angry at me?
来个高人指点我
Someone enlighten me!
不认得你的想象朋友 肉干杰斯包吗
Can't you recognize
your imaginary friend, jerky Jasper?
应该是他觉得你撒他的谎
I guess he thinks you were lying about him.
我唯一不能忍♥的东西就是骗子
And if there's one thing I can't stand, it's a liar!
格斯先生 快救救我
Mr. Gus, get me out of this.
不行 我乐子看得可舒服了
Oh, no. I'm having way too much fun.
不 等等
No, wait!
叔公 救命
Uncle G, help.
为什么不让肉干杰斯包住手
Why don't you just ask jerky Jasper to stop?
因为肉干杰斯包不喜欢
Because jerky Jasper doesn't like
我托他办事
me asking for favors?
想受伤多久
You can keep the hurt up
就受伤多久吧 披萨史蒂夫
as long as you want, Pizza Steve.
好了 叔公
Okay, Uncle G.
听我说 我骗了你
Listen, I lied.
弄坏你模型的不是肉干杰斯包
Jerky Jasper didn't break your model.
是我
I did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你骗我
You lied?!
你 你伤害了我的感情
Y-You hurt my feelings!
宝宝想喝奶奶
Baby want milk!
要借奶消愁
Need to drown my sorrows.
好了 够了
All right, that's it.
披萨史蒂夫 看来你学到了教训
Pizza Steve, it looks like you've learned your lesson.
不好意思 肚包
'Scuse me, Belly Bag.
等等 我还没复完仇
W-W-Wait! I'm not finished yet!
不
Noooooo!
我还活着吗
Am I still alive?
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
你恢复原状了 天才叔公
You're back to your old self, Uncle Grandpa.
还变老了
Literally.
真是天大的好消息 格斯塔沃先生
Rockin' good news, señor Gustavo.
不知为何 我特别想喝奶
Say, for some reason, I got a mean hankering for milk.
叔公
Uncle G?
怎么了 油腻腻小伙
Yes, my little greasy bundle?
我这次真的学到了教训
I really have learned my lesson this time.
从现在起我一定会说实话
I promise to tell the truth from now on
因此我一直想跟你说
which is why I've been meaning to tell you --
弄坏你模型的不是我
I didn't break your model.
我只是在掩护格斯先生
I was just covering for Mr. Gus
都是他弄坏的
who really broke it.
格斯先生 怎么能这样
Mr. Gus, how could you?
什么 他说什么
What? What'd he say?
不用再等了
The wait is over!
天才叔公唱经典
天才叔公唱经典
天才叔公唱经典
天才叔公唱经典第82辑
"Uncle Grandpa sings the classics volume 82"!
所有您喜爱的热门曲目
All your favorite hits
无声曲目减少50%
with 50% less silent tracks!
其中可能包括的单曲有
Including possible singles like...
玛尔玛音乐隆重推出
《天才叔公唱经典》
我少了个纽扣
I'm missi-i-i-ing a button
少了个纽扣
双鸡神奇
在公交车底下诞生
突然之间 我就少了个纽扣
When all of a sudden, I'm missing a button
我又迷路了
《酒吧爵士虎》
"Honky-tonk tiger."
内衣不适合你
酒吧爵士虎
盒先生之谣
洗澡日
格斯先生的前卫摇滚巡演
Mr. Gus's prog-rock tour-de-force
韵律的肖像
《韵律的肖像》
"a portrait of rhythm."
寻找对的鱼
筷子疯了
别弹电梯轻音乐的无聊调调了
Enough with the boring elevator tune-age, bro.
滴水美♥利♥坚♥
放克披萨战术
恐龙炫耀
我跟你说
I am on ya
大才又八独唱(R小调)
盒中叔
好比千层面
Like lasagna
加州来的热气腾腾凌乱披萨
A hot and messy slice from California
用披萨刷牙
我叫什么名字
(披萨史蒂夫)
我最奶酪 最油腻
I'm the cheesiest, the greasiest
务必相信我不可思议又能吃
You got to believe I'm incredible and edible
因为什么拉拉链
披萨史蒂夫 我是披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve, I'm Pizza Steve
小奇迹唱出
人耳听不见的曲调
我的空手道战术 你可遭不住
You can't handle my Italian karate tactics
无悔
(献给没时间的恐龙)
哀叹天价油费
我是披萨史蒂夫
I'm Pizza Steve
我的主板告诫我
My motherboard told me
小酒馆情歌♥叔公
在街上
别在床上吃芯片
"no microchips in bed
得在厨房♥跟我们一起吃
You got to eat with us at the kitchen instead"
敲敲格斯先生的门
父母的底层CPU组件
根本不够
我清理磁盘碎片 他们总爱一直唠叨
They always like to nag while I'm trying to defrag
我把露营车钥匙
放哪了(第一部分)
但是面对现实
But let's just face it
父母的底层CPU组件根本不够
Parents just don't have enough primary cpu components
说真的 我把露营车钥匙
放哪了(第二部分)
完全做不来更高速时间间隔的操作
required to perform operations of
higher-speed intervals
这不是歌♥ 真开不了车
(第三部分)
所以根本没办法理解
in order to understand.
黄油自助餐
科学怪人想睡觉
Frankenstein is trying to sleep
神奇黄瓜面包
科学怪人想睡觉
科学怪人想睡觉
Frankenstein is trying to sleep
番茄酱幻象
一直拉近镜头
慢煮蓝调
魔法和大锅 还有邪恶魔咒
Magic and cauldrons and evil spells
大才又八的女孩
我是邪恶巫师
我有样药水 可以让你发臭
I got a potion that'll make you smell
擦露营车(小奇迹版)
D小调汉堡热狗
因为我是邪恶
'Cause I am evil
巫师
wizard!
老虎下午茶调
邪恶
Evil
巫师
wizard!
休想走出那扇披萨门
我用一副邪恶剪刀剪优♥惠♥券
I cut my coupons with a pair of evil scissors
汝肉为酪
如需订购
To order your collection
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表