剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
well, you see, I... Actually don't --
自行车不 自行车 我的自行车
the bike don't -- the bike -- my bike --
我不想
I don't want to...
这我完全懂 披萨史蒂夫
I understand completely, Pizza Steve.
真的吗
Y-You do?
没错
Yes.
你只是想骑行想得非常兴奋
You're just so excited to go on this bike ride
让你喜极而泣了
that it brought you to tears.
没事了 小兄弟
There, there, now, little buddy.
不用怕
Don't you worry.
坐上车来开心骑 心情就好受点了
You'll feel better
once you're behind those handlebars pedaling in joy.
来吧 别磨蹭了
Come on. Let's not waste any more time.
这场骑行是不是第一盛大啊
Man, guys, is this the most
stupendously spectacular bike ride or what?
非这场莫属 天才叔公
Nothing like it, Uncle Grandpa.
没错
Oh, yeah.
披萨史蒂夫骑车最会有型了
Pizza Steve sure knows how to ride in style.
把道让给太平洋这一岸的最强骑手
Make way for the best bike rider
this side of the pacific --
那就是披萨史蒂夫
none other than Pizza Steve!
我从来没学过数学
I never learned to math!
那是一个阴暗潮湿的夜晚
It was a dark and humid night
刮着7%的阵风
with a wind gust of 7%.
我孤身一人
And there I was all by myself...
坐在沙发上古雅地夜读
Enjoying a quaint nighttime read on the couch.
我那时看到了F那节 突然间
I was on the f's when, all of a sudden
我听到了一阵骇人的怪声
I heard a very unsettling noise...
痛苦而缓慢的喘息声
A painfully slow wheeze.
我安慰自己多半没啥东西 不用理它
I said to myself it was probably nothing
and shrugged it off.
多半没啥东西 不用理它
It was probably nothing. I'll just shrug it off.
然后我又听见了 我找了找沙发后边
Then, I heard it again. I checked behind the couch.
有人吗
Guys?
但是并没有人在
But no one was there.
然后 我又听到这声音出现在我身后
Then, I heard it again right behind me --
电视
the TV!
然而并没开
But it was off.
连插头都没插
In fact, unplugged.
就在这时候 我有点害怕了
At this moment, I was getting a little scared.
然后声音又出现了
Then, it started up again!
我飞快地穿过客厅
I sprinted across the living room
躲进电♥话♥亭里
and took refuge in the telephone booth.
电♥话♥
就在这时 电♥话♥响了
Just then, the phone rang.
早安
G-g-g-good morning?
喘息声又回来了
The breathing was back
更可怕的是 电♥话♥线还是断的
and worse yet the phone was disconnected!
我冲进电梯里 狂按按钮
I burst into the elevator, jamming the buttons.
快啊快啊快啊快啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
我等了很长一段时间
I waited for what seemed like an eternity
看电梯缓缓下降
as the elevator made its slow descent.
发出可怕喘息声的东西
Surely, the owner of this horrible wheeze
并没有跟我一起进电梯
was not in the elevator with me.
但喘息声反而更大了
But the breathing was even louder than before!
我扒开电梯门
I clawed open the elevator
冲进走廊狂奔
and made my mad dash down the hall
跳进卧室里
leaping into the bedroom!
把能找到的东西全拿来堵门了
I barricaded the door with whatever I could find.
然后做出了在这种情况下的正常反应
Then, I did what anyone else would do in this situation --
拿枕头堵耳朵
I stuffed pillows in my ears.
最终 喘息声听不到了
At last, I no longer could hear the heavy breathing
枕头削弱了我的听力
as the pillows had impaired my hearing.
时至今日
And to this day
我仍未知道声音是否存在着
I wonder if the heavy breather still exists.
什么意思
W-What do you mean?
你再也听不到那东西的喘息声了
Y-Y-You never heard his breath again?
我听得不是很清楚
Well, I can't really hear that well
都用枕头堵耳朵了
since I have these pillows in my ears
但只要把枕头取出来
but maybe with them removed...
只有我听到了吗
Guys, am I the only one that hears that?
叔公 我还听得到
Uncle g, I still hear it!
可能是在外面
M-Maybe he's right outside!
也有可能
Or maybe...
舒服多了
Much better.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表