剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我的创造者
My creator.
解决方案 消灭
Solution -- destroy!
可能第一次拍没听到
Maybe he didn't hear me the first time.
没错 肯定是没听到
Yeah, he definitely didn't hear me!
干嘛给他设程序让他消灭我们
Why'd you program him to destroy us?
我才没有 他那是失控了
I didn't! He's gone haywire!
逃命要紧
We better get out of here!
本来我还舒舒服服过着好日子
Life was so much better
快快乐乐玩着超级鸵鸟强悍对战
when we were playing "Super Ostrich Fighter Turbo."
说到鸵鸟 那边就有一只
Speaking of ostriches, there's one right there.
鸵鸟养殖场
如果鸵鸟可以连无线网
If that ostrich is equipped with Wi-Fi
那就开玩吧 披萨史蒂夫
then it's game on, Pizza Steve.
无线网
Wi-Fi?
快点
Come on!
肚包 把我的无线鸟类控制器给我
Belly Bag, my wireless bird controller, please.
给你 老大
Here ya go, boss!
好 连接鸵鸟
Okay. Just connect to ostrich.
鸟戏机 猫头鹰
火烈鸟
冠蓝鸦
鸵鸟
快啊快啊快啊
Come on, come on, come on!
正在搜索信♥号♥♥
已连接
已连接
Connected!
好
Yes!
现在来拯救全世界
Time to save the day
让真人版超级鸵鸟强悍对战大显神威
with some real-life "Super Ostrich Fighter Turbo."
准备好了吗 披萨史蒂夫
You ready, Pizza Steve?
叔公 披萨史蒂夫生来就准备
Uncle G, Pizza Steve was born read--
五分钟就救你出来 披萨史蒂夫
I'll get ya out in five minutes, Pizza Steve
我保证
I promise.
前进
Onward!
早早早 早安
G-G-G-Good morning.
你留不长了
Not for long.
自爆
三鸵连击
Triple ostrich combo!
成功了 披萨史蒂夫
We did it, Pizza Steve!
不过有件事得说
But I'll tell ya one thing
把乱子清理干净得找小奇迹才行
it's gonna take a tiny miracle to clean up this mess.
有人提到小奇迹吗
Did somebody say "Tiny Miracle"?
对 快干活吧
Yeah. Now, get to work.
不会吧
Really?
你怎么又要让机器人来干♥你♥的活
You're gonna let the robot do your job -- again?
认真的吗
Seriously?
这又有什么
Why not?
情况还能糟到哪去
I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
机器小子 小奇
Tiny Miracle, the robot--
有有有 有人提到
D-D-D-Did somebody say
世界毁灭吗
"worldwide destruction"?
你在干什么 天才叔公
What are you doing, Uncle Grandpa?
思考
Thinking.
你在思考什么
What ya thinking about?
思考
Thinking.
哈哈镜太好玩了
Funhouse mirrors sure are great.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表