剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
听见没 小奇迹
Ya hear that, Tiny Miracle?
只能永远抛弃露营车了
We all have to leave the RV forever.
不行
I can't.
你不行吗
You can't?!
不对 我
No, I--
大家听到了吗
Did you hear that, everyone?
小奇迹不能抛弃露营车
Tiny Miracle can't leave the RV
因为他道德高尚 不允许这么做
because his high moral standards won't allow it!
我们不能离家出走
We can't just run away from our home!
其实是因为我还在充电
Actually it's because I'm still charging.
给我几分钟 我跟你们一起走
If you give me a couple of minutes, I can leave with you.
现在还不行 小奇迹
Not now, Tiny Miracle.
我在说重要的话
I'm saying something important!
不能白白让个恶霸
We just can't allow some bully
控制我们的生活 还肆意摆布我们
to take over our lives and push us around!
这可是我们的露营车
This is our RV!
在每位天才叔公的人生中 都曾说过
There's a time in every Uncle Grandpa's life when he says
我再也不愿任人摆布了
"I will not get pushed around any longer!"
这次不让他来攻击 让我来反击
Instead of being attacked, this time I attack!
叔公说得对
Uncle G's right!
该让这卑鄙小人见识现在是什么时候
It's time to show this lowlife what time it is.
谁挺我们
Who's with us?!
我们有得选吗
Do we have a choice?
当然没得选
Of course not!
士兵们 各就位准备战斗
Soldiers, ready your battle stations!
我要看到你们的战斗表情
I want to see your war face!
他来了
Here he comes.
如果我阵亡了 天才叔公
If I don't make it, Uncle Grandpa
你就收下我的健身器材
you can have my exercise equipment.
还有披萨史蒂夫 我要送你
And, Pizza Steve, I'm bestowing onto you
我的查尔斯·狄更斯小说集
my collection of Charles Dickens novels.
但愿能活着打赢这场仗
I hope to high heaven we make it out of this alive.
我不能光坐着看他伤害大家
I will not sit idly and allow him to cause harm!
现在来背水一战
It's time to take a stand!
天才叔公 你要去哪
Uncle Grandpa, where are you going?!
他就快来了
He's almost here!
尼好 我是休伯特
Hallo! My name is Hubrecht.
我大老远从荷兰走过来
I walk all the way from Holland
把天灾送给你们
und I'm here to deliver your beating.
种类繁多 大家随便选
I have a many different kind to choose from.
这个品相好
Here's a good uns'!
给你们两个来点天灾
Some beating for the both of you.
这个上好的天灾给你 格斯先生
Here's a nice beating for you, Mr. Gus!
给你两个上好的天灾 小家伙
Und a couple of nice beating for you, little one
让你长得又大又壮
so you grow up big und strong!
所以 你只是想给我们甜菜
So...you just wanted to give us beets?
对
Ja!
我要给你一个让你难忘的上好天灾
I give you a nice beeting -- one you never gonna forget.
你根本就不懂英语吧
You don't understand the English language, do you?
没错 英语
Ja, English.
祝你草安
Top of the mortgage to ya.
实在是太乱了
Well, ain't that a crazy mix-up.
都够了 你再也没法欺负我们了
That's it! You will bully us no longer!
天才叔公 不要
Uncle Grandpa, no!
叔公 不要
Uncle G, no!
再见了 怪物
Good-bye, monster!
好吧 估计可以飞回荷兰
Oh, well. Maybe it's a fly to Holland.
别回来了 恶霸
And stay away, bully!
你应该知道他只是来送甜菜的吧
You do realize he was just here to deliver beets, right.
我当然知道了 格斯先生
Of course I do, Mr. Gus!
我看不起这种邪恶的东西
I despise those evil things!
肚子全没打中
"Gut"-ter ball.
看懂了吗
Get it?
喔喔喔
Cock-a-doodle-doo!
麦片
牛奶
冻品
薯片
谢谢天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa!
鸟类 一起生活不好受
Birds -- can't live with them
不在一起又难受
can't live without them!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表