剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
你最爱的就是这集
This is your favorite episode!
天才叔公
冷静
奥斯卡 准备好来打史诗级雪仗了吗
Okay, Oscar, are you ready for an epic snow fight?
倒数三秒就开始
Start on the count of three!
一 二 三 开始
One, two, three -- go!
天啊 真希望能有真正的朋友
Aw, man, I wish I had real friends
能陪我打真正的雪仗
so I can have a real snow fight.
不要啊
Oh, no --
有人刚刚说到雪仗吗
Did somebody say snowball fight?
乔伊
Hey, Joey!
我在找想来打雪仗的孩子
I was looking for a kid
who wanted to have a snowball fight.
找到了就跟我说
Let me know if you see him.
一定就在这附近
Got to be around here somewheres.
天才叔公 我想打雪仗
Uncle Grandpa, it's me!
我就是想打雪仗的孩子
I'm the one that wants to have a snowball fight!
乔伊 你想打雪仗的话
Well, Joey, if it's a snowball fight you want
那就给你打雪仗
it's a snowball fight you'll get!
我马上回来
I'll be right back!
好了
All right!
谁准备好要
Who's ready for a --
等等 天才叔公 不要
Wait, Uncle Grandpa -- no!
怎么了
What's wrong?
无意冒犯 我比较想要
Well, no offense, but I was kind of hoping
可以多来一点对手
for a little more competition
毕竟你都这么老了
seeing as how you're an old man and all.
我懂了
I get it.
我也不是第一次因为太老而被拒了
It's not the first time
I've been rejected because of my old age.
所以你想要真正的对手吗
So you want some real competition, huh?!
没错
Yeah!
你要的雪仗
A snowball fight
是要让其他雪仗都变低级的那种吗
that puts all other snowball fights to shame?
没错
Yeah!
而且狂扔雪球就完事了
Sheer snowball insanity?!
没错
Yeah!
我刚好知道有个地方 强尼
I know just the place, Johnny!
一起来开打雪仗派对吧
Let's get this snowball fight party started.
意下如何 杰森
What do ya say, Jason?
天才叔公 这是要去哪
Uncle Grandpa, where are we going?
北极 大场面就要在这耍
The North Pole. It's where all the action is.
我们到了 乔迪
There she is, Jody
鼎鼎有名 大家追捧的北极
the famous, much-sought-after North Pole.
柱
所以这跟雪仗有什么关系
So what's this have to do with a snowball fight?
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
很高兴你能发问 乔琳娜
Glad you asked, Jolene.
北极多年以来是兵家必争之地
You see, the North Pole has been fought over for years.
众多国家都想占领北极
Many nations have tried to claim it as their own
结果无功而返
but none have been successful in retrieving it
败在好战的雪人族下
from the defiant race of snowmen.
雪人立誓保护北极
These snowmen are sworn protectors of the pole
不惜一切代价都要捍卫北极
and will stop at nothing to defend it.
虽然他们样子可能很像可爱的雪堆
They may look like cute stacks of snow
上面还有萝卜鼻 圆又小的煤块眼
with carrot noses and beady coal eyes
但是别被表象蒙蔽了
but don't be fooled.
好好好 无所谓
Yeah, yeah, whatever!
雪仗直接开打吧
Let's get this snow fight started already!
雪人 接招
Hey, snowman -- take that!
打中了
Gotcha!
乔伊 发什么神经
Joey, what are you, crazy?!
快跑
Run!
完蛋 这下在劫难逃了
Oh, man! We're in for it now!
天才叔公 怎么回事
Uncle Grandpa, what's going on?
你刚刚跟雪人全面开战了
You just started an all-out war with these snowmen
现在无路可退了
and now there's no turning back!
什么
What?
你扔出了第一球
You threw the first ball!
现在他们特别想回击
Now they really have it in for us!
还都找了增援
They've called in reinforcements.
来 收下这些
Here, take these.
天才叔公 怎么回事
Uncle Grandpa, what's happening?!
我是叔公中士 菜鸟
That's Sergeant Grandpa to you, maggot!
抱歉长官 是的长官
Sorry, sir. Yes, sir!
听好了 我们必须摧毁那座碉堡
Now, listen up! We got to take out that bunker.
我们要攻占北极 但前面有十个敌人
We're gonna get that Pole, but we got about 10 enemies
随时都会轰掉我们
ready to blow us away at a moment's notice.
热狗 我要拿着这根热狗
Hot dog! I'm gonna take this hot dog
放地图上面滚 再吃掉
rub it all over this map, and then eat it.
好吃热狗战区立刻开战
Hot-dog-arific war zone battle now!
开始出发战斗吧
I said, "Let's move out!"
掩护侧面
Cover your flank!
侧什么
My what?
东北57公里有敌军来袭
Enemies approaching 57 klicks northeast!
什么是公里 东北
What's a klick, northeast?
叔公中士 什么是
Sergeant Grandpa, what is --
小声点 二等兵 我要打电♥话♥
Keep it down, Private. I got to make a phone call.
我是叔公中士 请说
This is Sergeant Grandpa, come in.
收到 9ATC
Roger that -- Niner Alpha Tango Charlie
6ZTT 完毕
Sixer Zulu Tango Tango, over out.
什么
What?
跟着我做
Now, follow my lead!
叔公中士 怎么了
Sergeant Grandpa, what's going on?
探戈 我们要跳探戈
The tango -- we're doing the tango.
T
跟着我做
Now follow my lead!
宝贝 下腰
Dip, baby, dip!
现在转圈 这是命令
Now twirl -- that's an order!
我们这下肯定没法绕过雪人的阵地
Well, no way we're gonna get past that snowman's land.
那要怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
问题只能我来问 二等兵
I'll ask the questions around here, Private!
那要怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
呼叫空运
Call in an airlift?
你这是在请求我还是命令我 二等兵
Are you asking me or telling me, Private?!
我不知道 长官
I don't know, sir.
早该把你告上军事法庭了
I should have you court-martialed
你这个无礼的没用小兵
you insolent good-for-nothing grunt!
快呼叫空运
Now, here, call in an airlift.
喂 我是二等兵乔伊
Hi, this is Private Joey.
给我 你这是在搞什么鬼
Give me that! What do you think you're doing?!
我是叔公中士 需要空运
This is Sergeant Grandpa, need an airlift.
坐标 热狗 9 80芥末
Coordinates -- hot dog, niner, 80 mustard.
快快快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
二等兵 我要你操纵门边的枪
Private, I need you to man that door gun
消灭地面上的目标
and take out those ground targets.
门边上的枪吗 地面上的目标吗
Door gun? Ground targets, sir?
说话不准加“吗”
There better not be a question mark
at the end of that sentence!
不会了长官 抱歉长官 是的长官
No, sir! Sorry, sir! Yes, sir!
正在接近大批高射炮
We're approaching a lot of flak.
我的天啊
Jeez, Louise
敌军要把我们打穿成带洞瑞士奶酪
they're trying to turn us into Swiss cheese.
后面什么情况 二等兵
What's going on back there, Private?
我都跟你说了要消灭地面上的目标
I thought I told you take out those ground targets!
已经尽力了 目标实在太多了
I'm trying, sir. There's just too many of them!
我中弹了 我中弹了
I'm hit, I'm hit!
什么
What?!
阵亡
Man down!
有人阵亡
We got a man down!
自动驾驶
冷静 二等兵 医护兵已经到了
All right, calm down, Private. Medic has arrived.
马上治疗你
We'll take care of you in a jiffy.
好疼 好疼
It hurts, it hurts!
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表