剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Well, that dummy of me was kind of weird, but...
好 好久睡衣派对 我的天
Yes! Long-term sleepover! O-M-G!
我一定要回露营车上 找来我朋友
I just gotta go back to the RV, get my pals
一起搬进来
and we'll all move in.
你的朋友一定会有好神奇的马尾吧
They must have amazing ponytails
if they are friends of yours!
没有 他们只是单纯很棒
Nah, they're just great people.
他们没有马尾吗
They don't have ponytails?
没马尾 干嘛还要跟他们交朋友
Why be their friends when they don't even have P-tails?!
太严格了吧 他们可以适应这里的
That's harsh! They'd fit right in here!
不可以让他们来
Actually, they can't come.
这里的居民都有马尾
Everyone here has ponytails.
马韦
这里就是这么个规矩
That's how it works around here.
不过你可以留下
But you can stay!
朋友之间都会不离不弃
Friends never leave each other behind.
谢谢你带我参观 可我得走了
Thanks for showing me around, but I gotta go.
不行 你不能走
No! You can't leave.
这里 不是这么个规矩
That's... not how it works around here.
朋友之间都会不离不弃
Friends never leave each other behind!
什么 才不
What?! No, that's not --
别碰马尾
Don't touch the tail!
你永远都是我们的朋友
You're our friend forever.
早跟你说了 天才叔公
I told you, Uncle Grandpa!
对不起 肚包 我早该相信你的
I'm sorry, Belly Bag. I should've trusted you.
我不会有事
I will al--
马马抱抱
Horsey hugs!
消灭他 用关怀消灭他
Destroy him! Destroy him with affection!
好舒服的抱抱
This is a good hug.
谢谢 我们一直都在练
Thanks! We've been practicing.
你们居然让他逃走了
You let him get away?!
他好有礼貌
He was so polite.
快想办法 天才叔公
Quick thinking, Uncle Grandpa!
小马们 跟贵客分享苹果
Ponies, share your apples with our guest!
好的 闪闪马公主
Yes, Princess Sparklehorse!
交给我
I got this.
关 烘焙
我先前从来没发现这个
I never noticed this before.
真贴心
How thoughtful!
就快到了 肚包
Almost there, Belly Bag!
释放快乐干草球
Release the ball of happy hay!
别胡闹了 就不能快点吗
Quit horsing around! Can't you go faster?
差点忘了
I almost forgot!
我们这下出不去了
We're not gonna make it!
你得乐观 肚包
You gotta be positive, Belly Bag!
好 我很乐观地确定绝对出不去了
Okay. I'm positive we're not gonna make it!
完美
Perfect!
不行
No!
我们失去最漂亮的马尾了
We just lost the most beautiful ponytail ever!
干草
Hay!
抱歉要走了
Sorry to bale!
谢谢你们的热情招待
Thanks for the horse-pitality.
这个怎么用来着 试试按这个看看
How does this work again? I'll try this one.
天啊
Oh, man.
这下一定得剪掉了
I really gotta get rid of this thing.
你马尾怎么了
What happened to your ponytail?
我受不住 就剪了
It was just too much, so I cut it off.
不过你鼠尾辫挺漂亮的
That's a sweet rattail you got, though.
等等 什么 我这是漏剪了吗
Wait, what? Did I miss a spot or something?
我来开门
I'll get it!
你好
Hello?
兄弟 看下面
Hey, Mac, down here, pal.
鼠尾不错 要来看看我的王国吗
Sweet rattail. Want to check out my kingdom?
好啊
Sure!
请继续收看《抓狗人日记》
Stay tuned for more "Dog Catcher Diaries,"
广♥告♥过后马上回来
after this commercial break!
我要去冰箱找东西吃
I'm gonna go check the fridge for something to eat.
你去吧 格斯先生
Go for it, Mr. Gus.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve
冰箱怎么尽是各种奶酪
why is there nothing
but different kinds of cheese in here?!
看好了 格斯先生
'Cause check it, Mr. Gus!
露营车奶酪有各式各样
With all these cheeses up in the RV
让披萨史蒂夫想当弱鸡都显难
It's kind of hard being the cheesiest, Pizza Steve
披萨史蒂夫
不过想找东西吃 我倒能给你建议
But I'll offer my advice while you're looking for a snack
蒙特雷杰克加这饼干就好吃
You can dress this cracker with some Monterey Jack
我爱奶酪
我对奶酪爱到特发狂
Yeah, I'm a cheese-lover enthusiast
所以推荐瑞士奶酪加排骨
So I highly recommend ribs stacked with Swiss
有布里 明斯特 帕尔马 豪达
There's Brie, Muenster, Parmesan, and Gouda
配梭鱼一起就非常豪华
They all pair well with some barracuda
如果喜欢带骨的鸡肉
If you enjoy chicken on the bone
去皮换成融化波罗夫洛
Instead of the skin, melt provolone
奶油酪 农家酪 玉米片加哈瓦蒂
Cream cheese, cottage cheese, nacho, and Havarti
全都一起吃掉 奶酪趴开嘴里
Eat 'em all at the same time -- cheese mouth party
很忙就适合吃长条奶酪
Nothin' beats string cheese on the go
但手工菲达跟艾斯阿格更胜一筹
Except a house made of feta and Asiago
油滋滋汉堡配啥吃才好
And what goes great on a burger with grease?
德国林堡和美式奶酪
German Limburger and American cheese
可乐
你拿不定主意要不要喝可乐
You thinking real hard about drinking that cola?
就配戈尔贡佐拉一口猛灌
It's great to wash down with some Gorgonzola
还是你眼巴巴想吃那个贝果
Or is that a bagel you're eyein' over there?
格吕耶尔撒上去可快得不得了
You could spread it real quick
with some creamy Gruyere
有羊奶酪 蓝奶酪 大理石切达
Got goat cheese, blue cheese, marble cheddar
乳清夹心起司球 放上皮革
Ricotta-stuffed cheese balls, served on leather
这么多的奶酪 很不好选
With so many cheeses, it's hard to pick
炸锅
可以油炸马苏里拉一根一根吃
You can fry mozzarella and eat it as a stick
代表
但我代表奶酪 暴雪之势食酪
But I'm a cheese-rep, eat cheese in a blizzard
多听听我 奶酪行家披萨史蒂夫咋说
So take it from me -- Pizza Steve, Cheese Wizard
披萨史蒂夫
所以呢
Yeah?
我乳糖不耐
Well, I'm lactose intolerant.
行 多的都留给我
Fine! More for me!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表