剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Darn! Where'd he go?
大概率没躲在这灌木丛后边
Well, he's probably not behind this bush.
要是今年万圣节我只能吃一个东西
But if there's only one thing I eat this Halloween
肯定就吃那个巨大巧克力块
I want it to be that giant candy bar!
我也是
Me, too!
如果小朋友都想吃我
If kids want to eat me
那我还怎么吃糖果
how am I gonna eat any candy?!
怎么
What the...
真走运
What luck!
我扮成灌木丛 搞到了个巨大巧克力块
I dress up as a bush and score a huge candy bar!
快回来
Get back here!
虽然我很爱糖果
I love candy
但好像不应该穿上这套扮装服
but maybe this costume wasn't the best idea.
我觉得你挺该穿的啊
Well, I think it's a cool idea.
天才叔公 我好高兴能再见到你
Uncle Grandpa, am I glad to see you!
我扮装服样子一定是太好吃了
My costume must look too delicious
小朋友看到我全都想吃我
'cause all the kids are trying to eat me.
我需要你把我变回来
I think I need you to change me back.
好 没问题
Okay, no problem.
快点靠过来吧
Just go ahead and lean in over here real quick.
太棒了 能碰到你运气真好
Oh, great. What luck running into you here.
本来还以为你肯定是在忙着
I thought for sure you'd still be busy
把糖果送给一大堆小朋友
with all those trick-or-treaters.
不过既然你是天才叔公 想必你
But you're Uncle Grandpa, so I'm sure you just--
警官 一定要救救我
Officer, you've got to help me!
好 冷静
Okay, calm down.
保证要糖果的小朋友安全
The safety of trick-or-treaters
是我今晚的头号♥重责大任
is my number-one priority tonight.
罚单
那就好
Okay, good.
你应该不是一个假扮成警♥察♥的小朋友
And you're not just a kid dressed up as cop
想把我吃了吧
who's gonna try to eat me?
才不是
Oh, no, no.
我不是一个小朋友
I'm not a kid.
是两个小朋友
I'm two kids!
天才叔公 救命
Uncle Grandpa, help!
快把我变回来
You got to change me back!
抱歉 切特 我现在脱不开身
Sorry, Chet! I'm in a bit of a pickle here.
糖果送光了 只能送扮装服了
I ran out of candy, so I'm passing out costumes!
送完就找你变回来
I'll find you when I'm done and change you back.
狗不是不能吃巧克力的吗
I thought dogs weren't supposed to eat chocolate?!
确实 快给我咬一口
They can't. Now give me a bite of you!
狗禁止入内
总算来了 快点
There you are! Come on!
全镇扮装服大赛评审就快开始了
Judging for the town costume contest is about to start!
扮装服大赛
Costume contest?
没错 今年竞争可激烈了
That's right! And there's some
stiff competition this year!
好像还挺有趣 有奖品吗
Sounds kind of fun. Is there a prize?
很高兴你发问了
I'm glad you asked.
奖品就是你
You are.
天才叔公 你在哪
Uncle Grandpa, where are you?
孩子们悠着点用
You kids be careful with that thing.
我居然会送光糖果
Man, I can't believe I ran out of candy
还有扮装服
and costumes.
看来最好先找件衣服穿 再去找切特
Guess I'd better find something to wear and go get Chet.
扮装服
扮装服大赛
看来最后只有三位选手入围了
And it looks like we've narrowed it down to 3 finalists!
但只有一个优胜者
But only one person
能吃得到这块巨大巧克力块大奖
gets to eat the giant candy bar grand prize!
那个优胜者正是
And that person is --
切特 你在上面吗
Hey, Chet! Is that you up there?
你绑在那个板子上面干什么
What are you doing tied to that board?
太好了
Yes!
天才叔公 快把我变回来 免得
Uncle Grandpa, change me back before they --
等一下
Hold on.
那件衬衣上写的是“扮装服”吗
Does that shirt say "costume" on it?
大概吧
I think so.
这一定我见过是最有新意
Well, that has to be the most original
最有创意 最好笑的扮装服
creative, and funniest costume I have ever seen!
你 赢得了大奖
You, sir, win the grand prize
这块巨大巧克力块
this giant candy bar!
好家伙 这扮装服太神了
Whoa, kid. That's an amazing costume.
能早点想到就好了
I wish I thought of that.
好厉害
So meta.
看来我还是错看了
Man, guess I was wrong
你的新意满满扮装服了 切特
about your original costume, Chet.
抱歉害你受这么多难
Sorry I put you through all that.
准备好了的话 我就把你变回来
But I can change you back now if you're ready.
我准备好了 不过经历了这么多
Yeah, I'm ready. I just can't believe after all that
我居然还是没要到糖果
I still didn't get any candy.
等一下
Hang on.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
现在要去寻找
Now to go in search
能解我永生之渴的宝物
for something to quench my eternal thirst.
邪恶巫师
今年万圣节 我有个邪恶计划
This Halloween, I have an evil plan.
我要弄残来我这里要糖的小孩子
I will incapacitate all the trick or treaters
that come to my door
作案工具就是这剂特制毒药
with this special mixture of poison.
我这致死毒药肯定能
My deadly concoction will be sure
慢慢破坏掉他们脆弱的身体
to slowly destroy their fragile bodies
高果糖玉米糖浆
害他们牙齿全掉光
make their teeth fall out of their skulls
逼他们无力的心脏停跳
and force their feeble hearts to stop beating.
最后的任务
The final task --
就是逐个包装好毒药
I will individually wrap each dose
造出足够多能污染其栖息地的垃圾
creating enough garbage
that will contaminate their natural habitat
借此消灭他们 以及他们珍视的世界
hereby destroying them and the world they hold so dear!
太好了 我的第一批受害者
Excellent. My first victims!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
看好了 命运在召唤你们前进
Behold! Your fate beckons you forward!
太棒了 糖果
Oh, awesome! Candy!
好棒
Yeah, sweet!
不对 这都是我的恶疾小块
No, these are my morbid morsels
会害你们死掉
and they are deadly.
什么 这些可好吃了
What? These are great!
等着瞧 你们牙齿会掉光
Just you watch. Your teeth will fall out of your skull!
用牙线剔牙就没事了
Nah, I'll just floss.
等 等着瞧
W-- You'll see!
它会慢慢腐蚀你的身体
It will slowly corrode your bodies!
吃太多是这样的
Well, it will if you eat too much!
所以才要
That's why
吃健康食品 多运动 达到平衡
we balance it out with healthy foods and exercise.
对啊 吃健康食品 多运动
Yeah! Healthy foods and exercise!
可是 不行 我的计划
But, no, my plans!
谢谢你送糖果 先生
Thanks for the candy, mister!
等等 你们忘了垃圾 这是我的城♥堡♥
Wait, you forgot your rubbish! This is my castle
我刚扫完地
and I just sw-e-e-e-e-e-e-pt!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表