剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我 我可以重新演
I-I can start over.
你刚刚演得实在太神了
You mean, did you do something amazing?!
这是我职业生涯内看过最棒的表演
This is the greatest routine
I've seen in my entire career!
今晚的表演就你来当主角
You're gonna be headlining on the show, tonight!
真的吗 好耶
I am? Awww, yeah!
听到了吗 利奥
You hear that, Leo?
我们成功了
We did it!
就知道我们有能力
I knew we had it in us.
格斯先生 我们只想
Hey, Mr. Gus, we just wanted to wish --
等到上台立刻行动
I'll wait 'til we get onstage.
然后 晚安了 格斯先生
Then, nighty-night, Mr. Gus.
不要
No!
你绝对逃不掉
You're not gonna get away with this!
里面怎么了
What is going on in here?
自己看
See for yourself.
就只有个玩偶而已
There's nothing but a dummy
完全没惹事 好端端放在化妆室里
resting innocently in my dressing room!
可是格斯先生
But Mr. Gus!
他刚刚威胁要给你晚安
He was just threatening to do nighty night to you!
我没空这么闹
I don't have time for this.
我好不容易有机会可以上电视
This is finally my chance to be on television
不能给你们搞砸了
and I don't want you ruining it for me!
快给我滚
Now, get out of my way
别嫉妒我一举成名
and stop being so jealous
that I've made it to the bigtime.
格斯先生 不要
Mr. Gus! Don't!
我说给我滚
I said leave me alone!
今晚有一场十分精彩的表演
We've got a really great show for you tonight, folks.
我很荣幸向大家介绍
It's with extreme pleasure that I introduce
全舞台长久以来最新最素的才艺
the newest, rawest talent
we've had on here for a very long time.
天啊 等不及要让大家大吃一惊了
Oh, man, I can't wait to knock 'em out.
大家掌声有请格斯先生和利奥
Put your hands together for Mr. Gus and Leo-o!
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
怎么不打招呼呢 利奥
Why don't you say hi, Leo?
我有更好的点子
I have a better idea.
别掉脑袋了
Try not to lose your head!
什么
What the...?
晚安了
Nighty night!
帮个忙
A little help here!
不管他怎么骂我们
I don't care what he told us.
格斯先生都有危险
Mr. Gus is in trouble!
必须想想办法 小史蒂文
We gotta do something, Little Steven.
我就等你这么说
That's just what I've been waiting to hear!
这是为了我的热狗
This is for my hot dogs!
这是为了我的超神高速飞车
And this is for my awesome speed cycle.
尝尝我的激光锤
Get a taste of my laser hammer!
射得好
Nice shot.
我明明都校准过了啊
I thought I just calibrated this thing.
没错 特别准
Yep. Perfectly calibrated.
特辣
利奥
Hey, Leo!
给你的一生加点料
Add a little spice to your life!
他们说得对
They were right.
玩偶真想消灭掉我们
The dummy was trying to destroy us.
太可怕了
This is horrifying!
鲍比 我们快走吧
Come on, Bobby. We're out of here.
我花钱不是来看这个的
Definitely not what I paid for.
等等 大家都要跑哪去
W-Wait. Where's everyone going?
这个没在剧本里啊
This wasn't in the script!
进广♥告♥ 进广♥告♥
Cut to commercial! Cut to commercial!
你们还没见过我使出最后绝招
You haven't seen the last of me.
我会在你的梦中再次相见
I'll meet you in your dreams!
我就知道那东西很邪恶
I knew that thing was evil!
干得好
Good job, buddy.
放心 格斯先生
Don't worry, Mr. Gus.
玩偶已经销毁了
The dummy's gone.
再也动不了你俊脑袋的一片鳞片了
He won't touch a scale on your pretty head, ever again.
抱歉质疑你们
I'm sorry for ever doubting you.
谢谢你们救了我的命
And thank you for saving my life.
不客气
No problemo.
朋友就该两肋插刀
That's what friends are for, my man.
以关爱之名 为肆意破坏击掌吧
Here's to wanton destruction in the name of caring.
好耶
Yeah!
一群笨蛋
You ninnies!
太可恶了
This is an abomination!
把我整部表演都搞砸了
You've ruined my whole show!
出 去
Get! out!
再也不准你们回来
You're banned from coming back, ever again!
我很荣幸向大家介绍
Now, it is my pleasure to introduce
最新最素的才艺
the newest, rawest talent around.
掌声有请劳拉·莲恩小姐
Please put your hands together for Miss Laura Lane!
我爱火腿
I love ham
我就爱火腿
Yes, I love ham
大家都知道我爱火腿
Everyone knows that I love ha-a-a-a-m
天才叔公教瑜伽
合十礼安
Namastemorning
欢迎收看 《天才叔公大♥师♥教瑜伽》
and welcome to "Yoga with Uncle Grandpaji".
在做更高阶的动作之前
Before we get into the more advanced poses
一定要抬腿
always lift with your legs.
现在要把双臂举高
Now, you're gonna want to get those arms high
然后伸展
and give it a good stretch.
感受到燃烧了没
You feel the burn?
非常好 很好
Perfect. Okay.
这一套动作得这样面朝垫子
For this one, you need to turn on your mat, like so.
只用自己的胡须
Now, simply use your mustache
把自己撑到这个位置
to raise yourself up to this position
这招就叫向下胡须
which is known as Downward Mustache.
这香太熏了
This incense...
现在来过几个更高阶的动作
Now, I'm going to run through a few more advanced poses.
可以随便在家里学着做
Feel free to follow along at home.
这个动作要让螺旋桨肌肉一并发力
Be sure to keep your propeller muscles
engaged for this one.
下一个动作可以帮助你集中心气
This next pose is going to help you
concentrate on your chi.
首先伸出左腿
First, extend your left leg
轻轻往上伸右手
gently reach upwards with your right hand
再抓住你的脚
then grasp your foot.
拉伸一下
Give it a little stre-e-tch.
真舒服
Feels good.
把另外一只脚放在这
Now, place your other foot here.
另一条手臂穿过去 然后
Your other arm goes through here, a-and...
就会依山而归
She'll be comin' round the mountain.
穿针引线
Thread that needle!
发射土豆
Launch that potato!
最后给自己搭把手
And, finally, give yourself a hand.
你应该就能感受到
You should feel that
你的心气已经集中成了
your chi has gathered into
强有力的一大捆毛线球
a powerful bundle-ball.
没错 就那样
Yeah, like that.
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Hey, Giant Realistic Flying Tiger.
你干嘛用那种眼神看我
Why you lookin' at me like that?
你别急 小妹
Take it easy, girl.
不行 坏老虎
No, girl! Bad tiger!
救命啊
He-e-e-lp!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表