剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
好耶
Oh, yeah!
恭喜你
Congrats, buddy.
谢谢叔公
Thanks, Uncle G.
我想感谢某个人
I'd like to thank someone in particular
他帮我完成了这个不可思议之旅
who helped me on this incredible journey.
其实没他我真办不到
Actually, I really couldn't have done it without him.
没错
That's right.
我想把这个奖献给
I'd like to dedicate this award to
我 披萨史蒂夫
me, Pizza Steve!
祝你下次好运 格斯先生
Better luck next time, Mr. Gus!
真不敢相信
I can't believe this!
不
No!
恐慌
小奇迹触发了驾驶室的恐慌警报
Tiny Miracle set off the panic alarm in the cockpit!
不好了
Oh, no!
妈啊
Oh, mama!
妈啊
Oh, mama!
天啊 怎么才能及时赶到小奇迹那边
Oh, man, how are we gonna get Tiny in time?
披萨史蒂夫 只有你速度快
Pizza Steve, you're the only one with the speed
力量大 耐力强 可以救得到他
strength, and stamina to save him.
你是全露营车最强运动员
You're the best athlete we got in this RV.
危险悬崖 1英里
天啊天啊天啊
Oh, dear! Oh, dear! Oh, dear!
给你看看要怎么操作
I'll show you how it's done.
遗嘱
来看看
So, let's see here.
你要把你所有财产留给你妈
You're leaving all you have to your mother
不给你哥杰曼
and nothing to your brother, Jermaine.
是的没错
Yes, that's right.
在这边签字
Please sign here.
这样就行了
Well, that covers everything.
祝你掉下悬崖还有运气活命
Best of luck surviving the fall from that cliff.
把脚踩到刹车上 小奇迹
Put your foot on the brakes, Tiny!
随时都会到
说真的
天啊
Oh, dear!
就这边
要赶不上了
I'm not gonna make it.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
你救了我
You saved me!
你救了我们大家 大块头
You saved us all, big buddy.
刚刚那真是太强了
That was some impressive stuff back there.
总有一天你可能可以
Someday you might even
跟披萨史蒂夫一样赢露营车奥♥运♥金奖
win an RV Olympic Gold Medal, like Pizza Steve.
我想送你一份小东西
I want to give you a little something
作为你英雄事迹的奖励 格斯先生
for bein' a superduper hero, Mr. Gus.
不要啦
You shouldn't have!
反正比我第一名奥♥运♥奖杯小
Smaller than my 1st-place Olympics trophy.
可爱
Cute.
会是什么呢
What could it be?
第一名
拯救小奇迹
好耶
Ohh, boy!
露营车有你才会平安 格斯先生
The entire RV is safe because of you, Mr. Gus.
你值得拥有这座巨大
You really deserve this gigantic
超重奖杯
extremely heavy trophy.
还好我们现在的情况并不至于
Good thing we're not in any situation
稍微改变一下车重就完蛋了
where any subtle change in weight
would be problematic to us, in any way, right?
这次要成功逃脱 得找小奇迹才行
Well, it's gonna take a Tiny Miracle
to get us out of this one.
谁来着
Who's that?
孩子们
Hey, kiddos!
天才叔公要带着一样全新优质产品
Uncle Grandpa here, with a great, new product
绝对能改变你们的一生
that will change your life forever.
隆重推出 我坚信这不是天才叔公
Presenting I Can Definitely Believe
it's Not Uncle Grandpa.
我坚信这不是天才叔公
天才叔公坚信一定要说“早安”
Uncle Grandpa believes in saying "Good morning"
即便在下午也要说
even in the afternoon.
早安
Good morning!
他这是讨厌下午吗
Does he hate the afternoon?
我不信任不喜欢下午的人
I don't trust a man who doesn't like the afternoon.
天才叔公的政♥治♥纲领内容有热狗
Uncle Grandpa's platform consists of hot dogs
热狗 还有更多热狗
hot dogs, and more hot dogs.
天才叔公跟老虎和恐龙交朋友
Uncle Grandpa's friends with a tiger and a dinosaur.
拿老虎和恐龙用作战斗
A tiger and a dinosaur used in combat
可能会比一百颗炸♥弹♥还要危险
is potentially more dangerous than a hundred bombs!
全世界人们的天才叔还有公
And can a man
who's everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa
真有空当总统吗
really have time to be president?
如果你真想帮忙的话 天才叔公
If you really wanna help, Uncle Grandpa
就只管做好你的正职
stick to your day job.
现在这样这还差不多
Now, this is more like it.
投票让披萨史蒂夫当总统
Vote Pizza Steve for president.
让披萨史蒂夫当总统
我是天才叔公 赞成这条竞选消息
I'm Uncle Grandpa and I approve this message.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表