剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
吧啦吧啦吧啦吧啦吧啦吧啦吧啦
Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.
天才叔公
打嗝浩劫
能不能把19毫米圆槽给我 齐克
Hand me a 19mm socket, would you, Zeke?
好
Okay.
是这个吗
Is this the one?
就是这个
That's it.
虎父果然无犬子
I knew Papa didn't raise no fool.
某人的12岁生日到了
I think it's someone's 12th birthday!
谁准备好要吃杯子蛋糕了
Who's ready for cupcakes, huh?
新鲜出炉的
Freshly baked!
有人说杯子蛋糕吗
Did someone say cupcakes?
轮滑了一早上 真的让我胃口大开
I've really worked up an appetite
roller skating all morning.
你不是说要少吃蛋糕吗 凯特
I thought you said you were cutting back on cake, Kate.
闭嘴 小寿星
Can it, birthday boy.
你单纯就是嫉妒我才貌双全
You're just jealous because I got the brains and beauty.
那看来你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
外面在捣什么乱啊
What's with all the commotion out here?!
就不知道换汽车分速器有多难吗
Does anyone know how hard it is
changing the differential on a positraction --
凯特
Kate!
汽油
别让蜡烛掉地上
Someone stop that candle!
接到了
Got it!
齐克 都怪你打那破嗝
Darn it, Zeke, you and your hiccups!
我怎么老是这么惨
Why does this keep happening to me?!
这才叫派对
Talk about a party!
有什么问题呢 齐克
What seems to be the problem, Zeke?
我又打不该打的嗝了 天才叔公
It's just my stupid hiccups, Uncle Grandpa.
不用绝望 年轻人
Don't despair, young man.
你的天才叔公最能
Your Uncle Grandpa is the best in the business
帮助孩子们解决问题
when it comes to helping kids and their problems.
我刚好会帮你解决
I know just the thing to take care of this.
是吗 怎么个
Oh, yeah? What's tha--
早安
Good morning!!
抱歉 还在打嗝
Sorry, still there.
你这孩子还挺难吓 齐克
You sure are a tough kid to scare, Zeke.
幸好治打嗝不止这么一个办法
Lucky for you, there's more than one way to cure hiccups.
因为我保证
For I promise
作为一名遵纪守法的好公民
as my civic duty as a law-abiding citizen
宣誓遵守宪法
under oath of the Constitution
帮助全世界所有孩子
to help any and all children of the world --
你也一样不例外
Even someone like you.
走了齐克 办正事了
Come on, Zeke, we've got some work to do.
这可能看起来跟一般的水没什么区别
This may look like an ordinary old glass of water
但其实是治打嗝的良药
but in reality, it's the perfect cure
for the common hiccup.
关键就在于不可以从这里喝
The key is not drinking from here
而要从反面喝
but from the opposite side.
神奇的事情出现了 打嗝好了
And presto chacho -- no more hiccups.
你试试看
Now you try.
好
Okay.
就这样没错
Yep, that's it.
看来是水太少了
All right. I guess we didn't use enough water.
试试看这个
Let's try this.
别忘了要从反面喝 齐克
Don't forget to drink from the opposite side, Zeke!
叔公 你有看见我另外一个
Hey, Uncle G, have you seen my other --
快点 灌进去
Come on! Get in there!
我 等下再回来
I'll...come back later.
这种量的水 连熊都能治好打嗝
That should put a bear's hiccups to sleep.
怎么样了 齐克
How you feeling, Zeke?
这是一种经典的打嗝疗法
This is a classic hiccup remedy
半留守儿童最爱这种疗法了
and a favorite among latchkey kids.
先把舌头伸出来
First stick your tongue out.
要这样
Like this.
用指尖抓紧了
Then grab hold with your fingertips...
再拉
...and pull.
一直拉一直拉一直拉
And keep pulling and pulling and keep pulling...
拉到底
until you get to the end.
这种疗法可是上古偏方
This is a method as old as Father Time himself.
憋气憋得越久越好
You simply hold your breath as long as you can.
来看看你能不能比得上
Let's see if you can keep up with
我这位铁肺叔公
old Uncle Iron Lungs over here.
好
Okay.
蒙眼弹点吉他
Maybe some blind-folded gentle guitar playing
应该就能治好打嗝了
will soothe your hiccups.
试试也无妨
Sure, I guess it couldn't hurt.
这台工业级吹风机的热风
And maybe the hot wind
from this industrial strength hair dryer
应该可以把你打嗝吹好
will blow the hiccups out of you!
好点没
Doing better?
感觉 太好了
Doing...great.
脚站头上
Stand on your head.
耍意大利面
Juggle spaghetti.
还不错
Looking good.
早该知道会出这种事
I should have known that was going to happen.
试试这个
Try this.
再这个
Or this.
根本就没道理
This doesn't make any sense!
各种能想到的联合疗法都用过了
I've tried every possible combination I can think of
结果还是没效果
and still nothing's working.
得怎么办
What must I do?
抱歉 天才叔公
Sorry, Uncle Grandpa.
该抱歉的是我
No, I'm sorry.
抱歉自己没能成功帮到你
I'm sorry I allowed myself to fail in helping you.
抱歉做了实现不了的保证
I'm sorry to make promises I can't keep.
我辜负了你 我辜负了自己
I've failed you, I failed myself
我辜负了肚包
I failed Belly Bag.
干嘛 我只是个物品
How? I'm just an object.
没什么期望
I don't have expectations.
虽然有时会希望自己有
Although, sometimes I wish I did.
我辜负了巨型写实风飞行老虎
I failed Giant Realistic Flying Tiger.
甚至还辜负了人形灯
I even failed Manlamp.
戏也太多了
Talk about dramatic.
没事的
It's okay.
非常有事
No, it's not!
虽然我很不愿意承认 齐克
As much as I hate to admit it, Zeke
我需要找外援来帮你
I'm going to need help to help you.
我只能想到一个好心人
And there's only one person
I can think of gracious enough
能解决你的问题
to take this problem on --
赫尔穆特碎肉肠医生
Doctor Helmut Bratwurst.
你很走运 他是这附近最好的医生
Lucky for you, he's the best around.
人品也好
Nice guy, too.
空山医院
你确定吗 天才叔公
Are you sure about this, Uncle Grandpa?
我先前出错过吗
Have I ever been wrong before?
等等 好像还真出错过
Wait, yeah, I have --
我本来还以为自己能帮到你
About me being able to help you.
你不觉得对自己有点
Don't you think you're being a little...
太严了
...tough on yourself?
真要对自己严了
If I was a little tough on myself
就不至于来这里了
maybe we wouldn't have to be here right now.
待在这里等医生
Stay put and wait for the doctor.
我在这里根本没有意义
There's no point in me being here.
天才叔公 你要去哪
Uncle Grandpa, where are you going?
你得了什么病呢
What seems to be the trouble?
我一直在等你呢
I've been expecting you.
终于来个新病人就诊了
At long last, a new patient to the ward.
我知道你已经是重症打嗝患者了
I understand you have an advanced case of the hiccups.
我完全可以消灭你的症状
I can certainly exterminate the symptom.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我 我要去找天才叔公
I-I'm just gonna go find Uncle Grandpa.
休想
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表