剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
All the good trash is at the bottom.
要来加入我们帮派吗
What to join our gang?
好完美的犯罪
It's the perfect crime.
那个危险罪犯
The dangerous criminal bad guy!
那条鳄鱼
The gator!
五金用品破坏者
The hardware vandal!
等一下
Wait a second.
照相馆
不好意思 我是格斯先生
Excuse me. I'm Mr. Gus.
得去哪里拍照
Where do I go for my photo shoot?
抱歉 格斯先生
My bad, Mr. Gus.
我都不知道你这么挫
I did not realize you were so droopy in person.
给你找个造型师吧
Let's get you in with the stylist, shall we?
肯定是在从下往上整
Working from the bottom up, I see.
都准备好了
Okay, we're all set, people.
开始拍吧
Let's do this thing!
先补妆了再拍
Don't take the photo without some touchup!
《鳞片与尾巴》
跟我预想中有所不同 但拍完了照后
Well, it wasn't what I'd hoped, but after the shoot
造型师也确实帮我整了容
the stylist did help me fix my face
让我容光焕发
with some improvements.
我找到了 披萨史蒂夫
I found it, Pizza Steve!
等等 天才叔公
Wait, Uncle Grandpa.
不会吧
Oh, no!
太可怕了
The horror!
你把他毁容了 叔公
You ruined his face, Uncle G!
他样子好丑
He looks so ugly!
快给我照镜子
Quick, somebody bring me a mirror.
那是平凡的一天
It was a day just like any other day.
侦探叔公
公务私♥家♥侦♥探♥
只是这一天不平凡
Only this day was different than most days.
我在处理一桩悬案
I'd been on a case that had no end in sight.
这个案子里的点就是连不起来
I just couldn't connect the dots on this one.
连接各点 这是谁呢
我被难倒了
I was as stumped
好比一棵砍得只剩树桩的大树
as a tree that had been cut down
to just the base of the trunk.
你要不就是能胜任这个行业
In this business, you're either cut out for the job
就是这个行业裁了你
or the job cuts you out
抑或是行业里有你的纸板画像
or there's cutouts of you on the job.
然而手工无法破案
But arts and crafts didn't crack cases.
四处弥漫着忍♥冬与葡萄棒棒糖的气味
The air smelled of honeysuckle and grape lollipops.
我不是很喜欢葡萄
I've never been a fan of grape.
但当困难来临时
But when times get tough
就要坦然接受现状
you take what you can get in this world.
此时此刻 她进来了
That's when she came in.
你好 侦探
Hello, Detective.
她有着我见过最长的睫毛
She had the longest eyelashes I'd ever seen
但她的香水
but her perfume
有种窗户清洁剂跟陈年香肠的恶臭
kind of reeked of window cleaner and old salami.
我都说出来了吗
I'm saying that out loud, aren't I?
没错 但是
Yes, but --
没事 要吃棒棒糖吗
It doesn't matter. Can I offer you a lollipop?
好
Sure.
行
Okay.
你要棒棒糖吗
Would you like a lollipop?
我看不出来都是什么口味的
I can't tell what flavor's what.
抱歉 等一下
Sorry. Hang on.
可以了
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
No problem.
我其实是来找你帮忙的
I'm actually here because I need your help.
她似乎是那种会找你求助的贵妇
She seemed like the kind of dame
who would ask you for help
等你需要帮助了 反而会害你无助
then leave you helpless
while you were looking for help.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我又把内心戏说出来了吗
Was I thinking out loud again?
不对 是他说的
No. That guy was.
抱歉 我要走了
Sorry, I'll leave.
大家都让我来找你破案
I was told to come see you about a problem.
不难看得出来
Well, it doesn't take much to see
两个独行侠的问题
the problems of two lonely people
在这个独行的世界不足挂齿
don't amount to a hill of baked beans
in this lonely world.
我都不知道那什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
就是他 老妈
That's him, Mommy!
就是他偷走了我的解密书
That's the man who stole my puzzle book!
偷走
Stole?!
你不是要雇我破案的吗
I thought you hired me to solve it.
不对 我之前是找你要笔
No, I just asked if you had a pen on you.
那孩子很机灵
The kid was sharp.
可不想让他玷污了你的名声
Not the kind of kid you want tarnishing your name.
公务小丑
好好好 别玷污我名声了
Okay, okay, stop tarnishing my name!
解密动物园
还你解密书
Here's your puzzle book back.
于是又一天就这么结束了
And so another day come to pass.
又是一桩窃书案
Another case for the books.
又是为了案子找一本书
Another book for the case.
连接各点
又为了办公室放书架
Another bookcase for the office.
我唯一能想象的就是
And what I can only imagine as
片尾职员表的华丽登场
the beginning of a beautiful credit sequence.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表