剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Remember to keep those chakras aligned at the plate.
你们表现一定会出彩
You guys are gonna be great. I know it.
我们会用精神协助你们比赛
We'll be at your game in spirit.
真是大好人
What nice guys
打棒球只为信念 坚决不为钱财
who are in it for the passion
and definitely not the money.
大家凑过来一起合影
Let's all just get together for a nice picture
趁他们还没
before they have to --
大伙儿
Guys?
看来我们预算花光了
Welp, guess we ran out of budget.
总之 比赛日之前还有不少时间
Anyhoo, we got plenty of time before game day
可以不用急
so we can just take it easy.
比赛日
时间都去哪了
Where did the time go?!
输队 你们的新队服样子好傻
Hey, Losers, your new uniforms look dumb!
是啊 不过起码他们队名还挺在理
Yeah, at least now their team name is accurate!
别忘了
Just remember --
他们找别人茬只为自我感觉良好
They pick on other people
to make themselves feel better.
别听他们的
Don't listen to them.
开球
Play ball!
带我去看棒球赛
Take me out to the ball game
带我去人群中
Take me out to the crowd
一振
Strike one!
二振
Strike two!
三振 出局
Strike three! You're out!
我不在乎能不能回去
I don't care if I ever get back
要支持支持支持
And it's root, root, root
出局
You're out!
计分板 赢队 输队
给主队加油
For the home team
赢不了那就很可惜
If they don't win, it's a shame
一振 二振
For it's one, two
三振出局
Three strikes you're out
安全进垒
Safe!
加油啊
Come on, boys!
你在球赛出局了
At the old ball game
坏球
Ball.
坏球 坏球
Ball. Ball.
快啊 她没有好球区
Come on. She's got no strike zone.
坏球 四坏球保送
Ball. Better take your base.
好球
Stee-rike!
暂停
Time out!
大家都过来
Bring it in, boys.
你们场上表现都很自信
You guys are looking confident out there
但想赢就必须自负一点
but you got to be cocky if you're ever gonna win.
让我看看你自负的眉毛
Now, let me see those cocky eyebrows, son.
完美
Perfect!
想赢就要能说会道还自负
You got to be cocky and talky if you want to win!
快上场耍嘴皮子
Now, get out there and get those lips flapping!
给他们见识下谁才是真赢家
Let's show them who the real winners are!
击球手 击球手
Batter, batter.
看样子你在吃蛋糕面糊
Looks like you've been eating cake batter.
击 球 手
好球
Strike!
击球手
Hey, batter.
你是闻什么臭味了吗
You smell something stinky?
什么 没有
What? No.
那干嘛要挥空呢
Then why'd you take such a big whiff?
发 臭
可 可我
But -- But I...
三振出局
Strike three! You're out!
我们要的是投球手 不是挠肚子手
We want a pitcher, not a belly itcher!
那只是非慢性皮疹
It's just a non-chronic rash!
你这么抖是想吃薯条吧
You want some fries with that shake?
奶昔
出局
You're out!
我最棒
I'm the best!
我们必胜
We'll never lose!
卡 卡
Cut, cut!
我是说 顿 顿
I mean, pause, pause.
还不对
That ain't right.
暂停 暂停
Time out! Time out!
过来聊一下
Bring it in for a chat.
我们快输了 这是最后机会
We're losing. This is our last chance.
说实话 我叫你们来聊天
Honestly, I just called a chat
是因为对手好像就那样追平的
because it seemed to work for them.
也许再想想专业选手的指导好了
Maybe just remember what you heard from the pros?
我们会用精神协助你们比赛 我保证
We'll be at your game in spirit, I promise
在精神境界协助
from the spirit plane.
别忘了 10%靠体能 90%靠精神
Remember, 10% physical, 90% mental.
我什么都不懂
Well, I got nothing.
继续比赛吧
Let's do this!
三振
Strike three!
好耶
Aw, yeah!
成败在此一举
Welp, this decides if we win or lose.
不要有压力
No pressure.
有人帮忙 我不怕
I've got some help. I'm not worried.
输家 输了可别哭哦
Hey, loser, promise not to cry when you lose?
棍棒跟石头可以把我打骨折
Sticks and stones can break my bones
但攻击性言论伤害不了我
but words can never hurt me.
我肩膀感觉断了
My shoulder feels broken.
进垒
Take your base.
巨婴 我们领先一分
Big baby. We're up by one.
对手绝对打不中球
They'll never get a hit
下一位挥棒样子跟个女的似的
especially with this next batter
who swings like a girl!
我就是女的
I am a girl!
吃我这球
Eat this!
什么
What?!
女生力量
我来接
I got it!
不行
No way!
让我来决胜
I'm making the game-winning play!
不行 我是最有价值球员
No, I'm the MVP!
安全进垒
Safe!
比分打平了
They just tied it up!
别自负了 快接球
Quit being so cocky and catch the ball!
要不然一起接球
What if we both caught it
共享最有价值球员的名号♥
and shared the MVP title?
好啊
Great idea!
不行
No!
怎么回事
What's happening?!
感觉好像自信的反义词
It feels like whatever the opposite of confident is.
全垒打
Home run!
我恨这场比赛
I hate this game!
你们不是赢家 是爱哭鬼
You're not winners. You're just whiners!
不能堕落到他们的水平
No, don't stoop to their level.
你们比对手强
You're better than that.
负责才能得胜
Winning comes with responsibility.
你们又没他们又大又笨
You're not big, jiggly oafs like them.
让个又臭又笨的来当教练
Led by a stinky, bird-brained coach!
孩子们 我们想要你们回来
Kids, we want you back.
真对不起
We're sorry.
我想再当你们的教练
And I want to be your coach again.
我带你们去吃披萨
I'll take you all out for pizza.
不好说
I don't know.
加双份顶料
I'll make it two toppings.
双份顶料
Two toppings!
这就是成为职业联赛球员的真谛
Now, that's what being a major leaguer is all about --
帮助孩子们
helping kids.
怎样才能从这计分板上下去
Now, how do we get off this scoreboard?
开球
Play ball!
等等 别挥棒
Wait, don't swing!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表