剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Nonsense!
你已经落入我手上了
You're with me now.
好啊 颧骨优良
Oh, yes. Excellent cheekbones.
头盖骨有型
A nicely shaped cranium.
前臼齿绝佳
Wonderful bicuspids.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
确保你符合动手术的条件
Just making sure you're fit enough
to withstand the operation.
动手术
Operation?!
那当然了
Of course!
不然还怎么治打嗝
How else do you expect to get rid of your hiccups?
动手术要用什么工具比较好呢
Now, what would be the appropriate tool
for such a procedure?
很明显是挂肉钩
Obviously the butcher's hook!
好久没用过这工具了
This tool hasn't been used
上次我还拿它给个小男孩治打嗝来着
since the last boy who came here with the hiccups.
但他打嗝只有你一半严重
But his hiccups were only half as strong as yours.
我三天才拔出了阻塞物
It took me three days
to finally yank out the obstruction!
别傻了
Don't be foolish.
该来的还是会来 你拖延不掉的
You're only prolonging the inevitable.
天才叔公
U-U-Uncle Grandpa!
天才叔公自己都承认帮不了你了
Uncle Grandpa has proven he cannot help you.
只有我才帮得到你
No one can except me.
别一拖再拖了
Now, if you're done fiddling about
来办正事吧
let us get down to business, shall we?
千万不要动
Hold very, very, still.
动了只会更疼
It will only be more painful if you struggle.
现在来准备好
Now please prepare yourself...
上钩吧
...for the hook!
我觉得
I think...
没错
Yeah!
我打嗝终于好了
My hiccups are finally gone!
肯定好了啊
Well, of course they are.
就说我会让你不打嗝了吧
I told you I was gonna stop your hiccups.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
原来一直都是你
It was you the whole time?
可是为什么
But, why?
我的计划有两部分 齐克
My plan was twofold, Zeke --
先要把你吓得
scare the living daylights out of you
跟没被吓到过一样
like you've never been scared before
然后再帮你治好打不完的嗝
and make you lose those nasty hiccups.
没错 叔公又成功了
Yep. That's right. Old Uncle G does it again.
等会儿再聊 齐克
Catch you later, Zeke.
我要离开这鬼地方了
I'm out of this dump.
那还帮我解开带子吗
What about undoing these straps?
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?!
深刻道理
深刻道理
大家好 我是天才叔公
Hi. I'm Uncle Grandpa.
每年都有几百万的美国人
Every year, millions of Americans
都会患上打嗝 让自己元气大伤
suffer from an extremely
debilitating case of the hiccups.
如果你 或者你认识的人打嗝了
If you or someone you know does
就嘲笑他们的打嗝声
make fun of the way they sound.
他们怕丢脸 就不会打嗝了
Then they'll be sure to never do it again
for fear of embarrassment.
对了 还有最后一件事
Oh, yeah, one last thing --
别偷我的薯片
Don't steal my potato chips.
乐史薯片
深刻道理
不会吧
Oh, no!
滴到身上了
I spilled!
要手帕吗
You need a hankie?
不要 格斯先生 得洗个紧急澡
No, Mr. Gus. I need an emergency bath!
你先保管
Hold this.
洗涤
漂洗
早安
Good Morning!
焕然一新
Good as new!
又来了
Not again!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表