剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我在太空很出名
I'm famous in space.
天才叔公
牙仙劫案
你一定很同意
Surely you must agree
苏格拉底对柏拉图产生了深远影响
with the influence Socrates had on Plato.
并非如此
On the contrary
据亚里士多德本人记载
it was Aristotle himself who proclaimed
苏格拉底曾倡导
Socrates was an exponent
通过研究自然世界寻求普遍形式
of discovering forms
through investigation of the natural world
而柏拉图
whereas Plato --
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
格斯先生 出事了
Mr. Gus! We got a problem!
披萨史蒂夫失踪了
Pizza Steve's missing!
多大点事啊
So what's the problem?
我说真的 格斯先生
I'm serious, Mr. Gus!
披萨史蒂夫 你在哪 兄弟
Oh, Pizza Steve, where are you, buddy?!
我的小小神奇油腻腻披萨
My little greasy wonder slice!
你在里面吗
You in here?
披披史蒂蒂
Pete-see squee-zee?
快现身吧 奶酪小不点
Show yourself, my little cheesy munchkin!
他也不在里面
He's not in here, either!
露营车到处都找了个遍
I've looked everywhere in the RV
还是完全找不到
and he was nowhere to be found!
然后我就进了他卧室
Then I went into his bedroom
看到了一些不详的征兆
and I saw some ominous signs.
不详的征兆是吧
Ominous signs, huh?
危险警告 高压小心
注意安全 生物危害
披萨
挺不详的 对吧格斯先生
Pretty ominous, right, Mr. Gus?
别闹了
C'mon.
他肯定就在附近
I'm sure he's around here somewhere.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?
格斯先生 快看
Mr. Gus! Look!
我又发现一处线索
I see another clue!
跟我来
Follow me!
抗菌漱口水
一瓶用光的漱口水
An empty bottle of mouthwash!
快看这个
Look at this!
什么东西
What is this?
那肯定是头皮屑
I'm pretty sure that's dandruff.
格斯先生 我在思考
Mr. Gus! I'm thinking!
可能是 可能是
Maybe...Maybe...
跟我怀疑的一个样
Just as I suspected.
是仙子头皮屑
It's fairy dandruff!
快看
And look!
头皮屑一路通向墙上的大洞里
It's leading to a hole in the wall!
绑匪一定带着披萨史蒂夫走这里跑了
The kidnapper must've escaped
through here with Pizza Steve!
好像还确实有古怪
I suppose that is a little peculiar.
闪光的羽毛
A glittery feather
仙子头皮屑 漱口水
fairy dandruff, and mouthwash?
没错
Of course!
只有一个人会这样
There's only one person capable of doing this!
我的天啊 你说得对
Oh, my gosh, you're right!
是小奇迹
It's Tiny Miracle!
有人提到
Did somebody say --
你这禽兽
You monster!
把披萨史蒂夫怎么了
What did you do with Pizza Steve?!
我本来还那么信任你
To think I could trust you!
不是他 天才叔公
Not him, Uncle Grandpa!
我是想说牙仙子
I meant the Tooth Fairy!
牙仙子
The Tooth Fairy?!
怎么不早说
Why didn't you say so?
抱歉 小奇迹
Sorry, Tiny Miracle.
没事 天才叔公
No problem, Uncle Grandpa.
我会记着的
I'll remember this.
可是得怎么找到牙仙子 格斯先生
But how do you find the Tooth Fairy, Mr. Gus?
我还是捡起来这张纸
I'm just going to take this piece of paper
上面写着“牙仙子一周计划表”的
that says "the Tooth Fairy's Weekly Planner"
牙
让我一擤解千愁
and blow my sorrows away!
能不能给我
Would you give me that?!
上面写
According to this
周天放松 周一买♥♥牙刷
周二绑♥架♥披萨史蒂夫
她的明晚的下一站是老虎的房♥间
her next stop is Tiger's room tomorrow night.
周三取虎牙 周四美甲
周五对披萨史蒂夫用刑 周六数钱
取虎牙
得利用牙仙子对牙齿的热爱
We need to capitalize on the Tooth Fairy's love of teeth!
我好像有办法了
And I think I know just the thing.
我的背
My back!
我闻到底下有牙齿的香气
I think I smell teeth under there!
抗菌漱口水
看看有什么呢
And what do we have here?
你们两个好大颗
Look at the size of you two!
你们肯定是我见过最大的牙齿了
You've got to be the biggest teeth
I've ever laid eyeballs on!
快到妈妈这来
Come to mama!
真是大发现
What a find!
跟你的新家人打招呼吧 巨型门牙们
Say hello to your new family, my jumbo incisors.
安心休息吧
Rest easy now.
安全了
The coast is clear.
趁她还没回来马上行动
We better move our behinds before she comes back.
行 该来给屁♥股♥动一动了
You're right! Time to move our behinds!
在动了
I'm moving it!
好不好看 格斯先生
How's this, Mr. Gus?
行不行
Is this okay?
天才叔公 别闹了
Uncle Grandpa! No!
我说的是要快点去找披萨史蒂夫
I meant we better hurry up and find Pizza Steve
趁牙仙子没回来快进快出
before the Tooth Fairy comes back!
没错
You're right!
披萨史蒂夫 你在吗
Pizza Steve, you here?!
这地方害我神经过敏
This place sure gives me the heebie jeebies.
这个好像披萨史蒂夫的墨镜
These look like Pizza Steve's sunglasses!
天才叔公 快看这个
Hey, Uncle Grandpa, check this out!
看我更好
Better yet, check me out!
叫我长牙叔公
Just call me Tusky Grandpa.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
一定要保持专注
We need to stay focused, man!
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?
小史蒂文
Little Steven?
你在吗
You in here?
找我♥干♥什么 小鬼
Can I help you, buster?
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?!
牙线
在吗
Hello?
这是我想的那个东西吗
Is this what I think it is?
就是
Indeed it is.
货真价实 实实在在的牙齿陷阱
An honest-to-goodness, real-life toothy trap.
建议你先习惯里面的生活
And you'd better get used to it
因为我们肯定没法逃回家
because there ain't no way we're getting home.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
你还活着
You're alive!
我好担心
I was so worried!
最好给我好好解释是怎么回事
You better have a good explanation for this.
我应该可以解释
I believe I can tell you!
全都要感谢你们油滋滋的小朋友
You can thank your little greasy friend!
他多年都往枕头底下放假牙好骗我钱
He's been fooling me into giving him money for years
by putting fake teeth under his pillow!
牙仙子
The Tooth Fairy!
终于见面了
At last we meet!
交给我
I got this!
牙仙子 终于见面了
The Tooth fairy! At last we meet.
披萨史蒂夫 怎么可以偷牙仙子的钱
Pizza Steve, how could you steal from the Tooth Fairy?!
兄弟们
Bros!
我都不知道她在胡说八道什么
I don't know what she's talking about!
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表