剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
吓到你了
I scared you.
天才叔公
看医生
天啊
Aw, man!
《新闻时报》
这本涂色书也太难了吧
This coloring book is really hard!
怎么可能做得到把颜色涂到线里面
How do they expect me to stay inside the lines?
天才叔公 你得慢慢来
Uncle Grandpa, you've got to take your time
别大♥片♥大♥片♥地涂
and avoid broad strokes --
不好了 火警响了 露营车着火了
Oh, no! Fire alarm! The RV is on fire!
其实只是电♥话♥响了
Actually, that's just the phone ringing.
我来接
I'll get it.
叔公露营车 我是格斯
UG RV. Mr. Gus speaking.
你好 格斯先生 这边是诊所的
Hello, Mr. Gus. I'm calling from the doctor's office.
请问有什么事
May I inquire what this is concerning?
是天才叔公的事
This concerns Uncle Grandpa.
我们的记录上面写着
According to our records
他长♥期♥未注射重要疫苗
he is long overdue for an important vaccination.
不会有那种事
Well, that ain't gonna happen.
就是有
Well, it has to.
不然他的天才叔公♥证♥
Otherwise his Uncle Grandpa license
只能吊销了
will have to be revoked.
天啊
Aw, jeez!
好吧 我这就带他来
O-okay. I'll bring him by.
上次天才叔公去看医生
The last time Uncle Grandpa went to the doctor
情况并不顺利
it did not go well!
我讨厌去看医生
I hate going to the doctor!
不要
No!
不要 医生坏
No! Doctor bad!
我得怎么办才能把天才叔公
How the heck am I supposed to get Uncle Grandpa
带回去看医生
back to the doctor?
他会发癫的
He'll flip!
要是能让他相信
If only I could make him believe
他要去的是好玩的地方就行了
he was going someplace fun.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
能去吃冰淇淋吗
Can we go get ice cream?
太走运了 我刚接完电♥话♥
As luck would have it, I just got off the phone
那边说市中心新开了家神秘冰淇淋店
with a brand-new secret ice cream parlor downtown
还要请你过去
and they invited you to come down
尝尝那边卖♥♥的神秘新口味
and try their secret new flavors!
我的天啊
Flippin frog legs!
给 蒙上眼睛
Here. Let's put on this blindfold!
蒙眼
Blindfold?
得先蒙上眼睛
You gotta wear a blindfold
才可以进入神秘冰淇淋店
if you're goin' to a secret ice cream parlor!
不然就不神秘了
Otherwise, it won't stay a secret!
确实 合情合理
Oh, right! That makes sense.
我喜欢橙子雪糕
I like orange sherbet.
青柠雪糕也不错
Lime sherbet's good, too.
也不要忘了树莓雪糕
And let's not forget about raspberry sherbet.
我爱三种雪糕加在一起
I love it when you get all three sherbets together.
就是橙子青柠树莓三个味道一个雪糕
You know, orange, lime, raspberry all on the same cone.
三重雪糕
Triple sherbets.
医生
你要买♥♥什么口味的 格斯先生
What flavor are you gonna get Mr. Gus?
我在想的是双倍巧克力
Right now I'm thinkin' about double chocolate.
没有就买♥♥三倍焦糖
Either that or triple caramel.
薄荷糖旋风可以
Peppermint swirl is good.
薄荷糖旋风绝对不会错
Can't go wrong with Peppermint swirl.
就考虑买♥♥那个
Maybe I'll get that.
候诊室
还有奶油酥
And there's buttercrunch...
奶油酥谁不爱呢
I mean, who doesn't love buttercrunch?
麋鹿踪迹冰淇淋 这口味不错
Moose Tracks. Now there's a good flavor.
可以买♥♥软糖味 可以买♥♥焦糖味
You got your fudge, you got your caramel.
大家都能在里面找到自己的小天地
A little somethin' for everybody in that one.
但有时候可以只要
But sometimes you just wanna
来点老式经典 比如香草味
go with an old timey classic like vanilla.
或者草莓味
Or strawberry.
医生马上就来见你
The doctor will be in to see you shortly.
医生
Doctor?!
她指的是冰淇淋医生
She means Doctor Ice Cream.
没错 冰淇淋医生
Yeah, that's it. Doctor Ice Cream!
神秘冰淇淋店就这么个名字
That's the name of the secret ice cream place.
真奇怪 我讨厌去看医生
That's funny, 'cause I hate going to the doctor
可我爱冰淇淋
but I love ice cream!
有好多好吃的口味可以选
So many delicious flavors to choose from.
奶油山核桃 开心果
Butter pecan. Pistachio.
花生酱杯 石头路
Peanut butter cup. Rocky Road.
早安 天才叔公
Good Morning, Uncle Grandpa!
早安 冰淇淋医生
Good morning, Doctor Ice Cream!
冰淇淋医生
Doctor Ice Cream?
恐怕你认错人了
Well, I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else.
跟你说 我是医生 真名叫
You see, my name is Doctor --
冰淇淋医生
Doctor Ice Cream!
我刚有点糊涂了
I-I got confused there for a second.
可是 先失陪一下
But, uh, excuse me for one moment!
你听好 医生
All right, listen up, Doc.
天才叔公以为自己在冰淇淋店
Uncle Grandpa thinks he's at an ice cream parlor
而且一定得一直装下去
and it needs to stay that way.
上次我带他来看医生
The last time I took him to the doctor
他就把整栋大楼都拆了
he tore the entire building apart.
所以一定要确保他不知道
So we have to make sure he doesn't know
他现在其实是在医院里
where he really is right now.
不然他就会发癫
Otherwise, he'll flip.
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
配合一下
You gotta play along!
我得怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
这次看诊只跟他说冰淇淋
Make this visit all about ice cream
再偷偷给他打疫苗
and then sneak him the shot.
没看到针来 他就不会有感觉
He won't feel a thing if he doesn't see it coming.
好了 天才叔公
Okay, Uncle Grandpa.
又是我
It's me again, uh...
冰淇淋医生
Doctor Ice Cream!
对对对对 我是冰淇淋医生
Right, right, right, right. I'm Doctor Ice Cream!
好耶
Yeah!
冰淇淋呢
Now where's the ice cream?
领到冰淇淋之前
Well, before we get to the ice cream
先检查一下你的生命体征
I just need to check your vital signs.
我是说 先来进行冰淇淋诊断
I mean, do some ice cream diagnostic checks!
现在 张嘴说“啊”
Now, uh, open wide and say "ah."
好了
Okay.
来快速检查一下 看看尺寸对不对
Just a quick check to see if this is the right size, uh
找个大小合适的冰棍塞你嘴里
popsicle stick for your mouth.
怎么回事
What just happened?!
我 不小心把冰淇淋勺弄掉了
I, uh, accidentally dropped my ice cream scoop.
然后 就是
And, uh, you know...
在你膝盖上面弹了好几次
...it bounced off your knee a few times.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用道歉
Well, no need to apologize.
上好冰淇淋店都会出这种事
That happens at all good ice cream establishments.
快把冰淇淋端出来吧
Now bring on the ice cream.
好啦好啦 你别急 天才叔公
Now, now, now, don't worry, Uncle Grandpa
马上就来
it's coming.
期间我先帮你戴上这个手臂围兜
In the meantime, let's get this arm bib on you.
手臂围兜
Arm bib?
没错 防止有冰淇淋滴到你手臂上面
Yeah, you know, in case any ice cream drips on your arm.
那就好
Good call.
这手臂围兜突然变得好紧
This arm bib feels awfully tight all of a sudden.
只是加一点点压力
Just a little extra pressure
保证你可以撑得住
to make sure you can handle
举起三大球甜筒的力气
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表