剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
汉堡脸
Hamburger face!
天才叔公
消失魔术
金米魔术表演
快点 金米
Hurry up, Kimmy!
我都要去睡了
It's almost bedtime
你也知道规矩在我心中有多重要
and you know how important rules are to me.
这可是魔术
This is magic.
魔术不用遵守规矩
Magic doesn't follow rules.
这是 你的牌吗
Is...this your card?
不是
No.
这张呢
This one?
不是
No!
这张呢
This one?
早日康复
不是
No!
这张呢
This one.
银行
那是信♥用♥卡♥
That's a credit card.
我就用这个来网购魔术装备
Yeah, I used it to order this magic kit online.
小小巫师
魔术装备
看完说明书再来叫我
Call me when you've read the instructions.
我要去做好玩的事情了
I'm gonna go do something fun...
比如用牙线剔牙
like floss my teeth.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
看说明书
Read the instructions.
说明书才不好玩
Instructions are no fun.
会害得魔术一点魔法都没有
They take all the magic out of magic.
再找一个魔术做做吧
Maybe I just need to find another trick.
早安
Good morning!
天啊 我出去倒垃圾都迷路了
Boy, did I ever get lost taking this trash out.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
你应该可以教我魔术
Maybe you can teach me magic.
我不是很确定
I'm not really sure...
如果你准备好大玩特玩的话
if you're ready for how much fun
那就来学魔术吧
we're gonna have learning magic!
你刚刚那魔术怎么做的
How'd you do that trick?
那不是魔术
That wasn't a trick.
单纯是低级的作画失误
That was a sloppy cartoonist mistake.
卡♥通♥频道不管什么歪瓜裂枣都招进来
Cartoon Network will hire anybody.
来 给你表演点魔术
Here -- here's some magic.
拿好我鼻子 你耳朵后面有什么
Got my nose. What's behind your ear?
棉签
A cotton swab?
不对
That ain't right.
不然你就从1到27选一个数 我
How 'bout you pick a number from 1 to 27, and I'll, uh --
不行 只有我爷爷才表演这种魔术
No, no, no, these are tricks my grandpa would show me.
无意冒犯
No offense.
什么
What?
那你怎么学的魔术
Well, how did you learn magic?
这座遥远的神秘巫师学校
This far off mystical school for wizards.
巫师学校 叫什么名字
School for wizards? What's it called?
金山社区大学
Golden Hills Community College.
2003届 加油野猪班
Class of 2003. Go Hogs.
也许我可以借用一下你的神奇包包
Maybe I could just borrow your magical bag.
不行
No, no.
这种包包的主人只能是
A bag like this can only be owned
技艺最精湛 最专业的
by the most skilled, professional --
我不知道你够不够负责任
I don't know if you're responsible enough.
我也想变魔术
I want to do magic, too.
最好的学法是自己动手
Well, the best way to learn is by doing it yourself.
你可以协助我变这场经典的消失魔术
You can be my assistant
in this classic disappearing act.
然后就可以知道魔术怎么变了
And then I'll know how the trick works.
我一说魔法咒语 就关门
Once I say the magic words, close the door.
准备好了吗
Ready?
天灵灵地灵灵 急急如律早安令
Hocus-ca-presto, good morning, Modesto.
不好意思 我妹呢
Excuse me. Where's my sister?
我让她消失了
I made her disappear.
怎么她房♥间这么乱啊 这什么包啊
And why's her room trashed? What's this bag?
这门哪来的 你会变魔术吗
Where'd this door come from? Do you do magic?
可以帮我做代数作业吗
Know enough to help me with my algebra homework?
这条裤子好不好看
Do you think these pants look good?
先生
Mister?
这什么地方
What is this place?
一定就是魔法虚空
This must be the Land of the Magical Void --
一切魔法物品之炼狱
a purgatory for all things magic.
我就在社区大学上过这方面的课
I took a class on this at the community college.
你过了吗
Did you pass?
没错 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
手戳鼻孔就没法闻味了
But if you plug your nose, you won't smell it.
不对 我是说 算了
No, I meant -- never mind.
你会让我们在现实消失吗
Do you know how to make us reappear in reality?
当然会了 我很确定就只要
Oh, yeah, I'm pretty sure we just got
再走这扇门回去就行
to go back through this door.
那门呢
Well, where did the door go?
魔法♥会♥欺骗你的大脑
Magic has a way of tricking your brain.
这是不是表示要被困在这了吗
Does that mean we're gonna get stuck here?
我有个哥哥绝对会
I've got a brother who will
开始无端问来问去
definitely start asking some questions.
别急 金米
Relax, Kimmy.
只要找到门就行了
We just need to find that door.
一定就在这附近
It's got to be around here somewhere.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
快过来 金米
Over here, Kimmy.
我弄来了个魔毯
I snagged us a magic carpet to ride on.
快爬上来
Climb aboard.
好
Okay.
我跟你说 骑魔毯
Hey, you know, riding on this magic carpet
让我想起来了那部电影
kind of reminds me of that one movie.
没错 我就爱看《西雅图夜未眠》
Oh, yeah. I love "Sleepless in Seattle."
在这停好
Stop there.
不好意思 你有没有看到一扇门
Excuse me, have you seen a door
刚好经过
come through here?
谢了 回见
Thanks! See you later.
这么多八号♥球怎么都在到处飘啊
What's with all these eight balls floating around?
神奇八号♥球是上古神器
Magic eight-balls are ancient artifacts
可以解答人生中最重大的谜题
that can provide answers
to some of life's biggest mysteries.
神奇八号♥球啊
Oh, magic eight-ball
我们被困在这里的概率有多大
what are the chances of us getting trapped here?
不会吧
Oh, no.
无限大 这可不是好事
Infinity -- that can't be good.
天才叔公 是那扇门
Uncle Grandpa, the door!
跑到漩涡里面去了
It just went into that swirly thing.
魔毯 快追那扇门
Carpet, follow that door.
一定要说出奇妙的咒语
You got to say the magic word.
请 字
请你帮帮忙
Please?
天灵灵地灵灵 急急如律早安令
Hocus-ca-presto, good morning, Modesto.
里面好黑啊
Boy, it sure is dark in here.
这一定就是黑魔法区
This must be the Black Magic area --
胆小鬼不能随便来
definitely not for the faint of heart.
真希望这个魔毯有头灯
Well, I sure wish this carpet had some headlights.
等等 还真既有头又有灯
Wait, I get it -- head-lights.
感觉这个地方很不对劲 天才叔公
I'm not so sure about this place, Uncle Grandpa.
有人提到天才叔公吗
Did somebody say "Uncle Grandpa"?
我的天
O.M.G.!
真的是你
It's really you.
都过了好久了
What, it's been ages.
乔纳森 能再见到你真高兴
Hey, Jonathan. It's great to see you.
什么 你们两个相互认识吗
What, you guys know each other?
那当然
Oh, yeah.
我跟乔纳森
Jonathan and I
在社区大学是同学 一起学魔术
studied magic together back in community college.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表